🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians and Jews are genetically the same people

Palestinians do have war in their DNA if one is to believe the analogy of the 'wild ass' that has everyone's hand against him.

Is that one of your Zionist teachings?

Yes, in the Book of Genesis, an angel talks to Hagar, Abraham's concubine: "Behold, thou art with child, and shall bear a son, and thou shall call his name Ishmael. And he shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him, and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren". (Genesis 16:11-12) Eerie, isn't it?

That is what Zionists do always rejecting Jesus!

Judaism was never a proselytizing religion like Christianity or Islam. One Hasmonean king did coerce a nation called the Idumeans to convert, but we were paid back in full when the wicked King Herod descended from them. Any converts who joined our ranks did so out of love for our religion, like Ruth.

Actually, not all Jewish groups allow conversion at all....

From the second century BCE to the eighth century BCE , Judaism was a dynamic and proselytizing religion. Many Judaized kingdoms emerged and flourished, the Adiabene kingdom of Mesopotamia, the Himyarite kingdom of southwestern Arabia, the kingdom of Dahya al Kahina of northern Africa, the kingdom of Semien of eastern Africa, the kingdom of Kodungallur of the southern Indian continent.

You've given me my homework for today. I'll have to Google all these kingdoms. I'll be happy to report back.

Yes, in the Book of Genesis, an angel talks to Hagar, Abraham's concubine: "Behold, thou art with child, and shall bear a son, and thou shall call his name Ishmael. And he shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him, and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren". (Genesis 16:11-12) Eerie, isn't it?

I don't know how these verses from Genesis have anything to do with Jesus, who was born centuries later.

I don't know how these verses from Genesis have anything to do with Jesus, who was born centuries later.

JESUS did not treat any human being as asses, he treated every person as a human being. .

JESUS did not treat any human being as asses, he treated every person as a human being. .

Jesus never repudiates any line of the "old" testament---
nor does the new testament record much of interaction
between him and ---"other" people. The "money
changers" in the temple were persons who facilitated the
activities of OUTSIDERS in temple business----and he violently
ejected them in order to clean the place up -----in fact the
"outsiders" could not function without the money changers.

as to the dogs and pigs who trample pearls---just who
do you think they were? -----Jesus did not invent that
adage---it was very prevalent in his time

---(for the record---samaritan is a sect of judaism--
in the time of jesus----not getting along with a
few other sects--the rancor was social---but not
particularly violent)

Actually, not all Jewish groups allow conversion at all....

From the second century BCE to the eighth century BCE , Judaism was a dynamic and proselytizing religion. Many Judaized kingdoms emerged and flourished, the Adiabene kingdom of Mesopotamia, the Himyarite kingdom of southwestern Arabia, the kingdom of Dahya al Kahina of northern Africa, the kingdom of Semien of eastern Africa, the kingdom of Kodungallur of the southern Indian continent.

You've given me my homework for today. I'll have to Google all these kingdoms. I'll be happy to report back.

Rosie, can you tell us something about these kingdoms? I must confess I never heard of them. I think there was a kingdom of Khazars, but that's all I ever heard of.

Poor l'il sherrikins: Jews who are Zionists (the vast majority of Jews!) are not 'rejecting Jesus': Jesus is irrelevant to Judaism.

As for non-Jewish Zionists: Unless they are Christians, they aren't 'rejecting Jesus' either.

And Christian Zionists? That is between the individual and GOD, isn't it? The understanding of how to interpret any of Jesus' statements in the NT?

Jesus was a Jew and believed in everything that the Bible said, including the part where God commanded Abraham to kick that wild ass of a man Ishmael out. Have you read your Bible to see what it says? Oh I'm sorry you're a convert to Islam that poses as a Christian. My bad.

Roudy -

Are you making Muslims who are attacking and killing non Muslims on a worldwide scale in the name of Islam, the "victims" again? Hilarious.

No, you misunderstood what was posted. The muslims who are currently being attacked by mobs in Sri Lanka and Burma are not guilty of attacking anyone. They are the victims of mob violence.

By all means go and check and get back to us.

btw. You sent me a PM this morning. I can open it and post the contents if you wish.
I didn't PM you this morning, it was a response to the idiotic message you sent me in your Neg rep. I never waste my time PM'ing morons like you, ever.

Poor guy is so insecure and attention hungry he fantasizes about people PMing him. Must suck to be you.

Last edited:

Poor l'il sherrikins: Jews who are Zionists (the vast majority of Jews!) are not 'rejecting Jesus': Jesus is irrelevant to Judaism.

As for non-Jewish Zionists: Unless they are Christians, they aren't 'rejecting Jesus' either.

And Christian Zionists? That is between the individual and GOD, isn't it? The understanding of how to interpret any of Jesus' statements in the NT?

There are only two choices, reject Jesus or accept Him.

if that is Yeshua ben Yosef of nazareth, Israel,,, l to whom you refer,
sherri-------you completely rejected him----- you have accepted
"isa"

if that is Yeshua ben Yosef of nazareth, Israel,,, to whom you refer,
sherri-------you completely rejected him----- you have accepted
"isa" the isa of constantine and the isa of muhummad and
the isa of adolf abu ali and his favorite social hostess---MAGDA

What about your friends over in Gaza? They all reject Jesus

Well said!
m0112.gif

And what have you chosen?:eusa_whistle:

Not true.

Not true.
So you think all the years of religious wars involving Crusades and Jihads and Inquisitions that went on between Muslims and Christians was because Muslims "accept" Jesus as Christ? :cuckoo: Ha ha ha

Sherri = pure entertainment

The secret is don't take this lunatic seriously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back