🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians and Jews are genetically the same people

Why does this animosity only exist between Hindus and Muslims and not Hindus and other minorities?

Um....you may not have heard this, but Sri Lanka recently experienced a twenty-year civil war between the Sinhalese Buddhist majority and the Tamil Hindu minority which cost tens of thousands of lives.

Can you name a country with a large Hindu community which has not experienced ethnic violence?

India has, Sri Lanka has, Fiji has....So why don't you post against Hindu hegemony?

Last edited:
Poor l'il sherrikins: Jews who are Zionists (the vast majority of Jews!) are not 'rejecting Jesus': Jesus is irrelevant to Judaism.

As for non-Jewish Zionists: Unless they are Christians, they aren't 'rejecting Jesus' either.

And Christian Zionists? That is between the individual and GOD, isn't it? The understanding of how to interpret any of Jesus' statements in the NT?

There are only two choices, reject Jesus or accept Him.

Only in your 'Christian' view: stop being so ethnocentric! Just because the l'il sherrithing imagines that some other Christian is 'rejecting Jesus' - that doesn't make it a fact. Has all of Christendom recognized l'il sherrithing as their Pope?

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Why does this animosity only exist between Hindus and Muslims and not Hindus and other minorities?

Um....you may not have heard this, but Sri Lanka recently experienced a twenty-year civil war between the Sinhalese Buddhist majority and the Tamil Hindu minority which cost tens of thousands of lives.

Can you name a country with a large Hindu community which has not experienced ethnic violence?

India has, Sri Lanka has, Fiji has....So why don't you post against Hindu hegemony?

Saigon----your are doing the "FMG is not islamic" arguement-----citing
the exceptions to the rule. Way back when RAJIV --was assassinated--
I confronted an Indian tamil colleague who seemed to me to be utterly
pacifistic------with "WHATs HAPPENING?----this has got to be strange
for you guys" and he said----"oh no----there are plenty of us capable
of murder" and he described some of the reasons for tensions in a
disppasionate and even handed manner which has been impressing me
as "VERY HINDU" ----since I got my first lessons in the history of
the indian subcontinent-------the Hindu version from Hindus (the
one which describes conflict as "lots of people got killed on both sides")

and the indian muslim and pakistani version which is >>>
---Re hindus ---
"they did all the murdering and someday we will drink their blood"

yes----everyone does it---one time or another------
BUT NOT AS MUCH and not with the
same sense of UTTER SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS
and ENTHUSIASM and DESIRE FOR MORE

Incessant behavior characterizes a culture---and
HIGHLY PRIZED behavior characterizes a culture----
---occasional examples of "acting out' - does not

Hindu's invaded and slaughtered non Hindus and took their lands, like Muslims did to Hindus and non Muslims? When is that? Ha ha ha.

Roudy -

Hindu's invaded and slaughtered non Hindus and took their lands,

Yes, more or less, although ultimately the Tamils were defeated. This happened from around 1990 - 2010. How you can have missed one of the most covered international news stories of the past 20 years I have no idea. I would have thought it was simply common knowledge.

Please go and do a little research on the Sri Lankan Civil War, and come back when you are up to speed.

I am still waiting to hear of a single Hindu country which has not experience interncine violence.

Last edited:
Roudy -

Hindu's invaded and slaughtered non Hindus and took their lands,

Yes, more or less, although ultimately the Tamils were defeated. This happened from around 1990 - 2010. How you can have missed one of the most covered international news stories of the past 20 years I have no idea. I would have thought it was simply common knowledge.

Please go and do a little research on the Sri Lankan Civil War, and come back when you are up to speed.

I am still waiting to hear of a single Hindu country which has not experience interncine violence.

try again saigon---Hindus in ceylon---(yes---I am THAT old) were severely restricted by
the buddhist and ruling majority ------they did not INVADE, RAPE AND PILLAGE their
way into BUDDHIST, CEYLON in fact their buddhism was more imposed than
was their hinduism ------not by INVASION of buddhists---but in the course
of the developement of buddhism from hinduism at at time---when there
were some fairly mild isolated bits of conflict between hindus and
buddhists. Yes----within the past century or so the TAMILS --an ethnic
group of hindus did fight the buddhists who they saw as socially and
economically oppressive to THEM------OK? ---in fact---THE TAMIL
TIGERS do constitute that somewhat exception to the rule thing
upon which you so depend---they engage even in gross terrorism---
that is because they worship SIVA----a fairly close cousin of
muhummad

Last edited:
iRosie -

I did not say that Tamils invaded, because Tamils have lived in Sri Lanka for a thousand years.

What I had assumed that everyone knew was that the Tamils had fought a bitter independence war in the north of country that cost many tens of thousands of lives.

Since then, we have seen an upsurge in violence by Sinhalese Buddhists against Muslims.

Anyone claiming most violence in Sri Lanka is caused by Muslims simply has not followed the news for the past 30 years.

iRosie -

I did not say that Tamils invaded, because Tamils have lived in Sri Lanka for a thousand years.

What I had assumed that everyone knew was that the Tamils had fought a bitter independence war in the north of country that cost many tens of thousands of lives.

Since then, we have seen an upsurge in violence by Sinhalese Buddhists against Muslims.

Anyone claiming most violence in Sri Lanka is caused by Muslims simply has not followed the news for the past 30 years.

The very first person from CEYLON I knew----was clearly---by appearance---
from the INDIAN SUBCONTINENT-----but "christian"----a really brilliant guy--
Columbia Pres. person------that was about 40 years ago. -----being young and
curious I asked what was the native population of ceylon----like what was
their culture. -------he answered----"they were barbarians" ----(keep in mind --
this person was quite a scholar---his answer did not satisfy my naive head)
---so I delved further----"I mean what kind of religion did they have'? He said---
"barbaric----they were like muslims" yes saigon-----people over there have
had their prejudices-------- btw the buddhists have been in Ceylon---
for ---I believe ---quite a bit longer than 1000 years-------like at least centuries
longer-and the hindus a lot longer

I don't see Hindu's in Western countries trying to establish their own version of "shariah law" nor do I see Hindus chopping off people's heads in the name of Hinduism or blowing up ten of thousands of innocent civilians because they happen to be non Hindus. The only "terror" that Hindus cause is the extremely spicy Indian food that causes one to do a 100 yard dash to the closest toilet.

You really need to stop using these small pockets or exceptions as though there is any comparison in scope to the phenomenon called Islamic radicalism and terrorism that has currently gripped the entire world.

But then again, what can we expect from Trollgoon the Muslim convert? That's what converts do, they find these small pockets of Muslim suffering, and then use that to whitewash the ethnic cleansing, genocide, terror, intolerance, violence and oppression that emanates from the Muslim world today.

iRosie -

How about you post the truth for once? Same shit with Islamists as all over the world, different place:

The Wahhabi Invasion of Sri Lanka :: Center for Islamic Pluralism

After 1973, and the Arab oil embargo that enriched Saudi Arabia greatly, the ultra-fundamentalist Wahhabi sect, which is the official religious interpretation in the Saudi kingdom, began to penetrate Sri Lanka's adherents to Islam. Sri Lankan Muslims then began to find employment in Saudi Arabia, and many young Sri Lankan Muslims were awarded scholarships by Saudi universities. But "those who completed their studies returned to Sri Lanka and… propagat[ed] the ideology" of Wahhabism, Hameed says. Further, "to pursue their goal the Wahhabis resorted to violence and intimidation culminating in death and destruction. Our religious society… was not spared and had to face untold hardship."

The Qadiri devotees complained that the Wahhabi mosque in their town, named Masjidur Rahman (Mosque of the Merciful) had accused the Qadiris of the Bukhari Thakkiya mosque of being qafirun ("disbelievers" or "concealers of the truth") continuously in the eight years since the Wahhabi mosque was inaugurated.

hareekathul Mufliheen defines itself as "a peace loving and non-violent Religious Society… The members have displayed their patience and tolerance even in times of grave injustice and calamity... The words of wisdom of our spiritual leader are to detest arms and adopt peaceful means to find a solution in a crisis situation."

The Wahhabi, Deobandi, and Mawdudist jihad trends have revealed their ambition to control South Asian Islam through violence in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. In all these countries traditionalists resist them. The Sufis of Sri Lanka, although obscure to the rest of the world, deserve no less support than anti-radical Muslims elsewhere in the region and around the globe.

thanks roudy I did not know-------but I did know that the very few people from ceylon---
that I knew------simply because I worked with lots of people from ---OVER THERE around
the indian sub continent----whether they were ---of BUDDHIST OR TAMIL origin ????----
had a bit of a problem with "MUSLIMS"

Yes, Muslims hate Jews.
That's why this is in Indonesia.

world%25E2%2580%2599s%2Blargest%2Bmenorah.jpg

The world's largest, I'm informed.

EDIT - Some Muslims hate Jews but, as we see in posts here, some Jews hate Muslims so they can't really complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes ---muslims do hate jews-----what does your picture have
to do with the fact that islamic scholars have declared the
murder of any jew in the world to be PLEASING TO THE
"god" OF THE THE MECCAISTS?

Saigon---at no point did I suggest that MOST OF THE VIOLENCE IN CEYLON in the past 20 years was caused
by muslims----the prominent conflict is VERY OFTEN
between tamils and buddhists lately---HOWEVER---there
is also a persistent variable muslim issue-----try to be
realistic. Based on a CURRENT TREND----it is likely that the
muslim issue will take on momentum ----soon---depending on
factors such as how things go in various other places ---like
Iran, pakistan, indonesia, etc. Human systems are
not all that predictable

Yes, Muslims hate Jews.
That's why this is in Indonesia.

world%25E2%2580%2599s%2Blargest%2Bmenorah.jpg

The world's largest, I'm informed.

EDIT - Some Muslims hate Jews but, as we see in posts here, some Jews hate Muslims so they can't really complain.
That's very nice that there is a huge Menorah in Indonesia. However, as you can see from the article, it appears that only a sliver of Indonesia likes Judaism. Do you really think that most of the people in Indonesia (the Sunnis) are actually going to be kind to those practicing Judaism when they are not kind to those of other beliefs?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/23/world/asia/23indo.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

It would also be nice if you could tell your fellow Sunni Muslims there to start respecting the beliefs of the Ahmadiyah Muslims..

Indonesia Islamic Hard-Liners Attack Ahmadiyah for Koran Recital

And I don't think in countries which are basically Christian, Muslim children are being forced into Christian schools for re-education.

They're taking our children

thanks roudy I did not know-------but I did know that the very few people from ceylon---
that I knew------simply because I worked with lots of people from ---OVER THERE around
the indian sub continent----whether they were ---of BUDDHIST OR TAMIL origin ????----
had a bit of a problem with "MUSLIMS"

The Buddhists in Sri Lanka are Sinhalese majority - the Tamils the Hindu minority, who live mainly in the north.

I can understand few of us follow Sri Lankan politics closely, but I am genuinely surprised to find one or two posters didn't even know there had been a war for the past twenty years!!

Saigon---at no point did I suggest that MOST OF THE VIOLENCE IN CEYLON in the past 20 years was caused
not all that predictable

No, you didn't - it was Roudy who insisted that Muslims were the "common factor" in all Sri Lankan violence - which is a little like saying Roma were the common factor in all Nazi violence.

It is likely that increase AGAINST Muslims will increase in Sri Lanka and Burma, certainly, given at the moment little is done to reign in Buddists.

I do not know what you mean by the "Muslim issue" in Indonesia. There is no Muslim issue in Indonesia.

Last edited:
not all that predictable

No, you didn't - it was Roudy who insisted that Muslims were the "common factor" in all Sri Lankan violence - which is a little like saying Roman were the common factor in all Nazi violence.

It is likely that increase AGAINST Muslims will increase in Sri Lanka and Burma, certainly, given at the moment little is done to reign in Buddists.

I do not know what you mean by the "Muslim issue" in Indonesia. There is no Muslim issue in Indonesia.
Maybe just a wee bit?

BBC News - Indonesia urged to tackle religious intolerance

Forum List

Back