🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians and Jews are genetically the same people

Is that one of your Zionist teachings?

Yes, in the Book of Genesis, an angel talks to Hagar, Abraham's concubine: "Behold, thou art with child, and shall bear a son, and thou shall call his name Ishmael. And he shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him, and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren". (Genesis 16:11-12) Eerie, isn't it?
Since Ishmael and Israel are genetically linked, here's a Declaration both should be proud to sign. Sorta like Founding Brothers.

The Jerusalem Declaration to keep Jerusalem United as the eternal capital of Israel
Has everyone taken time to read and sign the Declaration?

The Jerusalem Declaration to keep Jerusalem United as the eternal capital of Israel

There are only two choices, reject Jesus or accept Him.

What about your friends over in Gaza? They all reject Jesus

Not true.
Frau Sherri has never commented about her Muslim friends thinking that when Jesus returns he is going to break all the crosses and then preach Islam. At least a Muslim woman on another forum was honest enough by saying that Jesus was going to get rid of all the slimy creatures (Christians and Jews) and then preach Islam. Could it be that Frau Sherri is actually awaiting the 12th Imam to jump out of the well.

That is what Zionists do always rejecting Jesus!

Poor l'il sherrikins: Jews who are Zionists (the vast majority of Jews!) are not 'rejecting Jesus': Jesus is irrelevant to Judaism.

As for non-Jewish Zionists: Unless they are Christians, they aren't 'rejecting Jesus' either.

And Christian Zionists? That is between the individual and GOD, isn't it? The understanding of how to interpret any of Jesus' statements in the NT?

Only in your 'Christian' view: stop being so ethnocentric! Just because the l'il sherrithing imagines that some other Christian is 'rejecting Jesus' - that doesn't make it a fact. Has all of Christendom recognized l'il sherrithing as their Pope?

Last edited:
Poor l'il sherrikins: Jews who are Zionists (the vast majority of Jews!) are not 'rejecting Jesus': Jesus is irrelevant to Judaism.

As for non-Jewish Zionists: Unless they are Christians, they aren't 'rejecting Jesus' either.

And Christian Zionists? That is between the individual and GOD, isn't it? The understanding of how to interpret any of Jesus' statements in the NT?

Only in your 'Christian' view: stop being so ethnocentric! Just because the l'il sherrithing imagines that some other Christian is 'rejecting Jesus' - that doesn't make it a fact. Has all of Christendom recognized l'il sherrithing as their Pope?

Pay close attention to this statement>>>>

""There are only two choices, reject Jesus or accept Him"""

the corollary isa-respecting statement is

" "There are only two choices, reject islam or accept islam""

on these two statements and the their underlying ideologies----hundreds
of millions have died in genocides, lynchings and pogroms -----no wonder
sherri likes them so much. They EXCITE her

It was INEVITABLE----they may take awhile----but the hindu/buddhist battery
has been charging up against islamic insult for DECADES-----its an energy
STORAGE THING Siva bides his time

Why are you defending violence and terror against innocent civilians?

We both know that if Muslims were killing Buddhists in Sri Lanka, the two of you would be breathing fire - but when it is the other way around, Roudy denies it is happening at all, and you suggest it is a response to "islamic insult" - without explaining what insult the minority group has delivered.

Let me be clear here - people either accept terror as a concept or oppose it.

You cannot logically oppose it in one country but defend it in another.

It was INEVITABLE----they may take awhile----but the hindu/buddhist battery
has been charging up against islamic insult for DECADES-----its an energy
STORAGE THING Siva bides his time

Why are you defending violence and terror against innocent civilians?

We both know that if Muslims were killing Buddhists in Sri Lanka, the two of you would be breathing fire - but when it is the other way around, Roudy denies it is happening at all, and you suggest it is a response to "islamic insult" - without explaining what insult the minority group has delivered.

Let me be clear here - people either accept terror as a concept or oppose it.

You cannot logically oppose it in one country but defend it in another.
Here we go another trolling off topic response having nothing to do with the topic of this thread, but a great example of Saigooon's comprehension issues. You really need to stop making up shit about people, irose never defended violence and terror, and I never denied that "it is not happening at all". The exception however is not the norm. DOY!

Still waiting for a single post from Saigooon having to do with the false title of this thread "Palestinians and Jews are genetically the same people"

All these diversions aren't going to help.

Roudy -

This is YOUR diversion. See post #29, where you raised the issue here:

savagery that only Muslims seem capable of,

You then denied that Muslims are being massacred in Sri Lanka and Burma here in post #32:

Are you making Muslims who are attacking and killing non Muslims on a worldwide scale in the name of Islam, the "victims" again? Hilarious.

Given you raised this topic, I assume it is ok to now ask whether you understand that the Muslims who are being attacked in Sri Lanka and Burma are no more responsible for terror than the citizens of Israel?

A simple question - do you oppose terror against civilian targets, such as that we see in Burma and Sri Lanka?

Roudy -

This is YOUR diversion. See post #29, where you raised the issue here:

savagery that only Muslims seem capable of,

You then denied that Muslims are being massacred in Sri Lanka and Burma here in post #32:

Are you making Muslims who are attacking and killing non Muslims on a worldwide scale in the name of Islam, the "victims" again? Hilarious.

Given you raised this topic, I assume it is ok to now ask whether you understand that the Muslims who are being attacked in Sri Lanka and Burma are no more responsible for terror than the citizens of Israel?

A simple question - do you oppose terror against civilian targets, such as that we see in Burma and Sri Lanka?
I never denied anything, you illiterate liar. Read the statement again. You are making Muslims who are overwhelmingly the aggressors in most conflicts, as though they are victims. Ask yourself that simple question about what Muslims are doing in the name of Islam on a worldwide scale.

Ya know, I wasn't going to report you for trolling and going off topic in this and the other threads, but now that you're also lying about it, I think I will report the first flame post you enter a thread with, and from there you continue posting one diversionary post after another.

sri lanka? everyone has been fighting everyone for the past-
50 years. ------economic and-----sphere of influence things--the
Buddhists do have an issue with muslims that cross borders
out east there. Saigon ----when you saw that giant Buddhas
being bombed in Afghanistan in 2001-----you actually believed that
everyone would forgive and forget. ???

I don't see much connection between the ruins being destroyed by Muslims in Afghanistan, and Muslims being beaten in the streets in Sri Lanka 20 years later and 10,000 miles away. It isn't even the same form of Buddhism.

In both Sri Lanka and Burma, small Muslim communities are being targetted, beaten and attacked by Buddhist hordes, and largely with the consent of the police and courts.

This is an issue we should all condemn, and not pretend "only Muslims commit savagery" as Roudy claimed earlier.

I don't see much connection between the ruins being destroyed by Muslims in Afghanistan, and Muslims being beaten in the streets in Sri Lanka 20 years later and 10,000 miles away. It isn't even the same form of Buddhism.

In both Sri Lanka and Burma, small Muslim communities are being targetted, beaten and attacked by Buddhist hordes, and largely with the consent of the police and courts.

This is an issue we should all condemn, and not pretend "only Muslims commit savagery" as Roudy claimed earlier.
Start by condemning Islamic savagery, then we'll talk. Saaay...How did Islam end up in Sri Lanka anyway?

The Wahhabi Invasion of Sri Lanka :: Center for Islamic Pluralism

Wahhabi Islamists the victims? ha ha ha.

A study of genetics found that Palestinians and Jews are genetically the same people.

[...]
That is true in the example of Semitic Jews. But all Jews are not Semitic. Some are Sephardic (Hispanic Jews), while most of those you'll find in the U.S. are Ashkenazi, typically of European origin.

To say one is anti-Semitic is to say he/she dislikes Arabs as well as Middle-Eastern Jews, because Arabs are Semites, too. But the comment would exclude Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews, who are not Semitic.

Last edited:
Roudy -

I have always condemned all terror attacks and violence against civilian targets. I have been posting this for all the time I have posted on this board.

To me there are only two position on this topic:

- people who oppose all terror attacks against civilian targets.

- those who condemn terror in some cases, and justify it in others.

And who are the people that usually target civilians, and justify it?

You can lead a horse to water, but you can never make him drink it. LOL

And who are the people that usually target civilians, and justify it?

You can lead a horse to water, but you can never make him drink it. LOL

In Sri Lanka, I would say the Tamils.

In Burma, I would say the Burmese military, in attacks against the Shan and Karen.

Roudy -

Why do you find it so difficult to condemn terror and violence?

There have been Indian traders in Sri Lanka for at least 2,000 years. Some of those largely Hindi and Tamil traders converted to Islam as Islam passed along trading routes from the Arab states to Indonesia and Malaysia.

The funny thing is, you throw around the "terrorist supporter" taunt during most of your meltdowns, and yet you are actually one of very few posters on this forum who can not unilaterally condemn it yourself.

Roudy -

Why do you find it so difficult to condemn terror and violence?

There have been Indian traders in Sri Lanka for at least 2,000 years. Some of those largely Hindi and Tamil traders converted to Islam as Islam passed along trading routes from the Arab states to Indonesia and Malaysia.

The funny thing is, you throw around the "terrorist supporter" taunt during most of your meltdowns, and yet you are actually one of very few posters on this forum who can not unilaterally condemn it yourself.
Excuse me? They didn't simply convert to Islam. Muslims invaded, raped and massacred in that subcontinent by the MILLIONS (and by some accounts 80 million, over time) until they shoved Islam down Hindu throats. Why does this animosity only exist between Hindus and Muslims and not Hindus and other minorities?

Let's see here, Muslims fighting Christians, Muslims fighting Jews, Muslims fighting Hindus, Muslims fighting Buddhists, Muslims fighting Baha'is....

Common denominator, common denominator, common denominator...<scratching head> can you help me out here? Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back