Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

This idea that the Gaza Strip was under the sovereignty of some failed/funk quasi-Arab-Palestinian organization or government is simply not true; no matter how much the Hostile Arab Palestinian campaign would like it to be.
Sovereignty belongs to the people. A government or state is not required.

Not at all meaningful.
Not to you obviously. That is why you keep coming back with stupid posts.

This idea that the Gaza Strip was under the sovereignty of some failed/funk quasi-Arab-Palestinian organization or government is simply not true; no matter how much the Hostile Arab Palestinian campaign would like it to be.

Not at all meaningful.

Settle down, chuckles. Your inability to articulate an argument is your issue to address.

I'm sure there are certain, identifiable organizations that will find it "illegal" for Israel to defend its borders from the islamic hordes attacking its border area. These same organizations are also generally silent toward doing the islamic hordes accountable for the choices they make.

So, Hamas will no doubt carry on urging its minions to continue the acts of war, and the minions will mindlessly do as their told.

State says use of live fire in Gaza protests within Israeli, international law

State attorneys on Sunday defended the army’s use of live ammunition during clashes with Palestinian demonstrators on the border with the Gaza Strip, saying the rules of engagement are within Israeli and international law, and that the riots cannot be considered simple civilian demonstrations.
So, Hamas will no doubt carry on urging its minions to continue the acts of war, and the minions will mindlessly do as their told.
This is not a Hamas protest.

I'm sure there are certain, identifiable organizations that will find it "illegal" for Israel to defend its borders from the islamic hordes attacking its border area. These same organizations are also generally silent toward doing the islamic hordes accountable for the choices they make.

State attorneys on Sunday defended the army’s use of live ammunition during clashes with Palestinian demonstrators on the border with the Gaza Strip, saying the rules of engagement are within Israeli and international law, and that the riots cannot be considered simple civilian demonstrations.
I guess the dead islamic terrorists representing Hamas didn't get the email.

It did not start as a Hamas project, but it has most certainly become one:

The Gaza “Return March” Splits Hamas and Organizers

Not at all meaningful.

Settle down, chuckles. Your inability to articulate an argument is your issue to address.
Your reading comprehension problems are not my fault.

Unfortunately, violence is the only thing in Israel's tool box. You won't find any brains in there.

I guessed you missed the news. It is the islamic hordes attacking the Israeli border.

Aren't you paying attention?
Deflection.

I get it. You weren't paying attention and you're embarrassed at not knowing the facts.

Not at all meaningful.

Your reading comprehension problems are not my fault.

Your silly one-liners are pointless.

Unfortunately, violence is the only thing in Israel's tool box. You won't find any brains in there.

I guessed you missed the news. It is the islamic hordes attacking the Israeli border.

Deflection.

I get it. You weren't paying attention and you're embarrassed at not knowing the facts.
That didn't address my post. Deflection.

You taking the role as the self-appointed spokesturban for Hamas is so cute.

IDF: At least 10 of the 15 killed at Gaza border were members of terror groups

Deflection.

That didn't address my post. Deflection.

Of course I did.

Now is the time to post your usual cartoons and retreat in shame.

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You do not read very well.

(COMMENT)

We are talking about two different kinds of Sovereignty.

I will not waste my time anymore trying to educate you. If you want to understand the International understanding of State and Territorial Sovereignty, there is a very good Regional Legal Source in the Beirut {University Private Site for Legal Research and Studies‎ > ‎My International Law Studies [In English]} by
Dr. Walid Abdulrahim Professor of Law.

That limited Perspective on Sovereignty is quite an adolescent view

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You do not read very well.

(COMMENT)

We are talking about two different kinds of Sovereignty.

I will not waste my time anymore trying to educate you. If you want to understand the International understanding of State and Territorial Sovereignty, there is a very good Regional Legal Source in the Beirut {University Private Site for Legal Research and Studies‎ > ‎My International Law Studies [In English]} by
Dr. Walid Abdulrahim Professor of Law.

That limited Perspective on Sovereignty is quite an adolescent view

Most Respectfully,
R
Good read, thanks.

6. State Territory and Territorial Sovereignty - Dr. Walid Abdulrahim Professor of Law

Forum List

Back