palin really is an idiot....

Do you even realize you posted a link showing Republicans failed to provide reform? Do you realize you just proved my point?

They tried and the Congress didn't cooperate!...Are you this stupid...of course you are!
Congress was controlled by Republicans until 2007. The housing boom began its decline in 2006.

Read the fucking article, it's all in there, I'm tired of leading you to answers! Do some work for yourself, leftard!

There so lazy. They can't even comprehend their own articles they post.
And THESE are supposed to be the best of the worst! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

These guys make me want to get on the ledge.

You weren't alive after Carter I see.
Sure I was. There was no recession when Reagan became president.

who cares about recession????

that dog guts!!!!!!!! the boy stepping on him!!!!!

do you give a shit about it?????

My God what a heartless world!

and next will be his sister who is a mongoloid bless her heart....

its not all about politics you know?

Skye, what mongoloid sister?

Vigilante...doesn't Sara Palin have a little mongoloid daughter toddler?

I thought I read there is one in the family.

Not unless a MIRACLE HAPPENED...She has Trig, her youngest that is a Downs Syndrome boy, that is it!....UNLESS, I, and the rest of the world missed another child! :biggrin:

Thank you Vigilante...then it was a boy....not a mongol sister ok

Hope his brother doesnt use him as a stepping stone now...you can never be too careful.

Who cares what a demented idiot like you argues? You're howling at the moon. Meanwhile, Bush took the blame for it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

And then it fell apart as bush tried to reform it and was unsuccessful!
Bush and Republicans failed to reform it. That's why they're to blame for it.

Bwaney Franks stalled it! But you knew that!
Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Your diseased brain prevents you from comprehending that.
Bush in 2006 warned of the housing bubble, but Frank told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
So? Frank was one member of the minority party. It was up to the majority party, who controlled the House and the Senate, to do something about it.

I'd argue it was the Democrats and Andy Cuomo as head of HUD that started that ball rolling, but even a lame brain, such as you knew that! BUT are in denial, as you are about your OCD problem!
Who cares what a demented idiot like you argues? You're howling at the moon. Meanwhile, Bush took the blame for it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

I'm glad you finally admitted that democrat ideas need to be changed by the adults.
If by "adults" you mean "Republicans," it was the "adults" who fuel injected the housing market until it burst, causing the worst recession since the Great Recession. :gay: vagisil :gay: was even kind enough to post a link showing how Republicans failed to pass reform during all of the critical years they controlled Congress.

Is that the same way the Obomanation didn't get a budget passed for 4 years?

So? Which president hasn't at least come close to doubling the debt?

NO ONE has come near the obomanation's toll, especially in just 6 years!
Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.

I think you mean Downs and the child standing on the dog is the one with Downs. Named after a part on a gun, of all things.

The very same child who does not speak and whose mother is too busy taking pictures to see to his well-being.

Skye, what mongoloid sister?

Vigilante...doesn't Sara Palin have a little mongoloid daughter toddler?

I thought I read there is one in the family.

Not unless a MIRACLE HAPPENED...She has Trig, her youngest that is a Downs Syndrome boy, that is it!....UNLESS, I, and the rest of the world missed another child! :biggrin:

Thank you Vigilante...then it was a boy....not a mongol sister ok

Hope his brother doesnt use him as a stepping stone now...you can never be too careful.

He only has one other brother who is over 21 years old!

Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.

If it's not a problem for the dog, why is it a problem for you?

They tried and the Congress didn't cooperate!...Are you this stupid...of course you are!
Congress was controlled by Republicans until 2007. The housing boom began its decline in 2006.

Read the fucking article, it's all in there, I'm tired of leading you to answers! Do some work for yourself, leftard!

Rather we push them off!

Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Bush in 2006 warned of the housing bubble, but Frank told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
So? Frank was one member of the minority party. It was up to the majority party, who controlled the House and the Senate, to do something about it.

How about we talk about all the bubbles Obama created in just 6 years both economically and on freign policy? Do you really want to go there, because this will be very embarrassing for you. I mean it's already so ebbarrasing the libs ran from your leader Obama. I mean boy did they RUN!!!!!

Rather we push them off!

I'll hog tie them you push?

But YOU blamed Bush, it was NOT his fault! But you are so stupid you will refuse to recognize the truth! It's in front of your face...you are just about on par with FRANCO, and KNB!!!

Do you even realize you posted a link showing Republicans failed to provide reform? Do you realize you just proved my point?

No, I read it. No reform under Republican leadership.

Your IQ doesn't make 2 digits!!!!

"In fact, it was Congress that flatly rejected President Bush's call more than five years ago to reform the GSEs. Over the years, the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems with the GSEs."
Imbecile, that's what I said. No reform under Republican leadership. Di you read your own link or did you not understand it? That's what it shows.

I think you mean Downs and the child standing on the dog is the one with Downs. Named after a part on a gun, of all things.

The very same child who does not speak and whose mother is too busy taking pictures to see to his well-being.

Understood.

What a convoluted Universe we live in.

As long as animal life is protected... thats all I care.

I can't read your lips, they're busy sucking on a cock.

Since you won't answer my question, I'll answer it for you. Yes, if I posted that again, I could face consequences from the forum moderator.

Now then, next question as I dumb this down for you ....

My post to you, which gets posted multiple times everyday, contains the very words which could get me in trouble with the moderator -- so is my message being spread daily without me having to risk posting them myself?

Oh my... I want to play with you more :ahole-1: I want to see you OCD MUCH MORE over this for another hour before I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER! Hard to believe you still don't understand this! YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Ok, I see I have to answer my own question again since you can't.

The answer is yes, my message to you is posted multiple times per day without risk to me since I'm not posting it.

Last question ... are you posting that message which would get me banned potentially if I posted it again?

You're starting to get smart...it's about time, even for an idiot, such as yourself!
Unfortunately for you, the same cannot be said. So what have we learned by this exercise?

My message, which you attempted to get me banned over, is repeated all the time without risk to me since you are posting my message for me.

:dance::dance::dance:

Savvy?

WRONG JACKASS!....:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Nope, not wrong. You are posting my message for me. Best part .... I can't get in trouble for posting that message since I'm not posting it. I've got you to post it for me. :mm:

"In fact, it was Congress that flatly rejected President Bush's call more than five years ago to reform the GSEs. Over the years, the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems with the GSEs."
Imbecile, that's what I said. No reform under Republican leadership. Di you read your own link or did you not understand it? That's what it shows.

YOU blamed Bush, again, he tried, as Obuma TRIED to get a budget even when OBUMA had complete control of the Congress and HE FAILED.... You are a fucking TOOL! How do you breathe and type????

Oh I'm sorry was Bush part of the oversight committee like Frank, who was supposed to ring the warning bell or was he managing a major war and a country? Remember, Frank said, "oh there's NOTHING to worry about." It was his job and he failed. He was a democrat

That guy talked like a retard and was one.

Understood.

Skye, you don't eat meat or fish?

What was the national interest rate in 1981 and say that again.
Better yet .... here's a list of all recessions ... you should pay extra attention to notice there was no recession in January, 1981 ...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Oh my... I want to play with you more :ahole-1: I want to see you OCD MUCH MORE over this for another hour before I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER! Hard to believe you still don't understand this! YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Ok, I see I have to answer my own question again since you can't.

The answer is yes, my message to you is posted multiple times per day without risk to me since I'm not posting it.

Last question ... are you posting that message which would get me banned potentially if I posted it again?

You're starting to get smart...it's about time, even for an idiot, such as yourself!
Unfortunately for you, the same cannot be said. So what have we learned by this exercise?

My message, which you attempted to get me banned over, is repeated all the time without risk to me since you are posting my message for me.

:dance::dance::dance:

Savvy?

WRONG JACKASS!....:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Nope, not wrong. You are posting my message for me. Best part .... I can't get in trouble for posting that message since I'm not posting it. I've got you to post it for me. :mm:

You are back OCDing over something that is NOT THERE! My GOD, try this...

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

Understood.

Skye, you don't eat meat or fish?

I do not eat red meat of four legged animals

I eat chicken fish and seafood.

Forum List

Back