palin really is an idiot....

Why, did you find CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? But you did write child molester, but WHERE???? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:
You didn't answer my question, :gay: vagisil :gay:. I'm trying to help you understand ... but I can't help you if you won't help yourself.

If I wrote that again, would I face possible consequences from the forum moderator?

Read my lips, :ahole-1:...Did you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? Your OCD is TUNNEL VISION for your meager 2 digit IQ!
I can't read your lips, they're busy sucking on a cock.

Since you won't answer my question, I'll answer it for you. Yes, if I posted that again, I could face consequences from the forum moderator.

Now then, next question as I dumb this down for you ....

My post to you, which gets posted multiple times everyday, contains the very words which could get me in trouble with the moderator -- so is my message being spread daily without me having to risk posting them myself?

Oh my... I want to play with you more :ahole-1: I want to see you OCD MUCH MORE over this for another hour before I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER! Hard to believe you still don't understand this! YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Ok, I see I have to answer my own question again since you can't.

The answer is yes, my message to you is posted multiple times per day without risk to me since I'm not posting it.

Last question ... are you posting that message which would get me banned potentially if I posted it again?

You're starting to get smart...it's about time, even for an idiot, such as yourself!

G
Where_is_my_brain ponders...

Growing Doubts on Palin Take a Toll, Poll Finds

A growing number of voters have concluded that Senator John McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, is not qualified to be vice president, weighing down the Republican ticket in the last days of the campaign, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

All told, 59 percent of voters surveyed said Ms. Palin was not prepared for the job, up nine percentage points since the beginning of the month.
She was more qualified than Obama.
She was certainly more qualified at quitting and shitting on her constituents.
She still is more qualified than the idiot in the WH at this time.
Ok, so you're delusional too. Her qualifications are 1/2 a term as governor she quit from and a national bus tour she also quit from ... Obama's experience is being a twice elected president.
What was his experience in 2008?
Very little.

Bush fought 2 wars, the obomanation CUT and RAN, making us the LAUGHING STOCK of the world, but YOU don't want to hear the truth...I think it's a GREAT signature, by your response, I KNOW it's a GREAT signature.... you whiny, little piss ant! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
And Bush created the first ever trillion dollar deficit, along with Republicans in creating the worst recession since the Great Depression.

I'd argue it was the Democrats and Andy Cuomo as head of HUD that started that ball rolling, but even a lame brain, such as you knew that! BUT are in denial, as you are about your OCD problem!
Who cares what a demented idiot like you argues? You're howling at the moon. Meanwhile, Bush took the blame for it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

And then it fell apart as bush tried to reform it and was unsuccessful!
Bush and Republicans failed to reform it. That's why they're to blame for it.
I'm glad you finally admitted that democrat ideas need to be changed by the adults.

Ok, so you're delusional too. Her qualifications are 1/2 a term as governor she quit from and a national bus tour she also quit from ... Obama's experience is being a twice elected president.

And putting us $8 TRILLION MORE IN DEBT, fucking idiot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
So? Which president hasn't at least come close to doubling the debt?

NO ONE has come near the obomanation's toll, especially in just 6 years!
Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.
You weren't alive after Carter I see.
Sure I was. There was no recession when Reagan became president.

I'd argue it was the Democrats and Andy Cuomo as head of HUD that started that ball rolling, but even a lame brain, such as you knew that! BUT are in denial, as you are about your OCD problem!
Who cares what a demented idiot like you argues? You're howling at the moon. Meanwhile, Bush took the blame for it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

Bwaney Franks stalled it! But you knew that!
Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Your diseased brain prevents you from comprehending that.
Bush in 2006 warned of the housing bubble, but Frank told him he didn't know what he was talking about.

You still OCDing on that... Do you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in that signature... you were the one that wrote it! You are PAWNED AGAIN!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:
OMG, you're an imbecile. Yes, I wrote that. Now, to continue dumbing this down for you ... if I wrote that again, would I face some type of consequence from the forum moderator...?

Why, did you find CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? But you did write child molester, but WHERE???? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:
You didn't answer my question, :gay: vagisil :gay:. I'm trying to help you understand ... but I can't help you if you won't help yourself.

If I wrote that again, would I face possible consequences from the forum moderator?

Read my lips, :ahole-1:...Did you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? Your OCD is TUNNEL VISION for your meager 2 digit IQ!

Since you won't answer my question, I'll answer it for you. Yes, if I posted that again, I could face consequences from the forum moderator.

My post to you, which gets posted multiple times everyday, contains the very words which could get me in trouble with the moderator -- so is my message being spread daily without me having to risk posting them myself?
Homophobia is strong on this one.

And putting us $8 TRILLION MORE IN DEBT, fucking idiot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.

who cares about recession????

that dog guts!!!!!!!! the boy stepping on him!!!!!

do you give a shit about it?????

My God what a heartless world!

and next will be his sister who is a mongoloid bless her heart....

its not all about politics you know?

Skye, what mongoloid sister?

He really is too stupid
Delusional fool ... Barney Frank was one member of the minority party and did not or could not prevent the majority party Republicans from passing reform.

You're an imbecile to not understand that.

You are so fucking stupid, I really don't know why I waste my time educating you liberal fucktards... You want to argue this also? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Setting the Record Straight Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform
Do you even realize you posted a link showing Republicans failed to provide reform? Do you realize you just proved my point?

They tried and the Congress didn't cooperate!...Are you this stupid...of course you are!
Congress was controlled by Republicans until 2007. The housing boom began its decline in 2006.

Read the fucking article, it's all in there, I'm tired of leading you to answers! Do some work for yourself, leftard!
No, I read it. No reform under Republican leadership.

the one problem I have with Miss Palin is her hunting craving ....

that is horrible....

she should know better...

her political ideas are ok...but she puts me off with all that bear hunting and shit.

Nope.... that is not acceptable.

You are an animal lover, as I, but do you eat meat, I do, and we have to kill animals IF you want to eat meat!

Vigilante sweet....I don't eat red meat.

I only eat chicken fish and seafood

4 legged animals I am not eating.

What's with these woman who don't eat red meat??>??? Fuck.

My girlfriend doesn't eat red meat and doesn't like seafood. That was a turn off, but I like her so much I told her don't worry I can't eat dairy. That's a whole fucking food group. Shit. She was the one who felt sorry for me. :)

Vigilante...doesn't Sara Palin have a little mongoloid daughter toddler?

I thought I read there is one in the family.

You are so fucking stupid, I really don't know why I waste my time educating you liberal fucktards... You want to argue this also? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Do you even realize you posted a link showing Republicans failed to provide reform? Do you realize you just proved my point?

They tried and the Congress didn't cooperate!...Are you this stupid...of course you are!
Congress was controlled by Republicans until 2007. The housing boom began its decline in 2006.

Read the fucking article, it's all in there, I'm tired of leading you to answers! Do some work for yourself, leftard!
No, I read it. No reform under Republican leadership.

Your IQ doesn't make 2 digits!!!!

"In fact, it was Congress that flatly rejected President Bush's call more than five years ago to reform the GSEs. Over the years, the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems with the GSEs."

Oh my... I want to play with you more :ahole-1: I want to see you OCD MUCH MORE over this for another hour before I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER! Hard to believe you still don't understand this! YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!!!

The answer is yes, my message to you is posted multiple times per day without risk to me since I'm not posting it.

Last question ... are you posting that message which would get me banned potentially if I posted it again?

You're starting to get smart...it's about time, even for an idiot, such as yourself!
Unfortunately for you, the same cannot be said. So what have we learned by this exercise?

My message, which you attempted to get me banned over, is repeated all the time without risk to me since you are posting my message for me.

:dance::dance::dance:

Savvy?

He really is too stupid
Delusional fool ... Barney Frank was one member of the minority party and did not or could not prevent the majority party Republicans from passing reform.

You're an imbecile to not understand that.

There so lazy. They can't even comprehend their own articles they post.

Not unless a MIRACLE HAPPENED...She has Trig, her youngest that is a Downs Syndrome boy, that is it!....UNLESS, I, and the rest of the world missed another child! :biggrin:

Unfortunately for you, the same cannot be said. So what have we learned by this exercise?

My message, which you attempted to get me banned over, is repeated all the time without risk to me since you are posting my message for me.

:dance::dance::dance:

Savvy?

WRONG JACKASS!....:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

What was the national interest rate in 1981 and say that again.

There so lazy. They can't even comprehend their own articles they post.
And THESE are supposed to be the best of the worst! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And Bush created the first ever trillion dollar deficit, along with Republicans in creating the worst recession since the Great Depression.

I'm glad you finally admitted that democrat ideas need to be changed by the adults.
If by "adults" you mean "Republicans," it was the "adults" who fuel injected the housing market until it burst, causing the worst recession since the Great Recession. :gay: vagisil :gay: was even kind enough to post a link showing how Republicans failed to pass reform during all of the critical years they controlled Congress.

That might be you you heartless creep

Forum List

Back