palin really is an idiot....

0102-sbs-palin-son-on-dog-facebook-4.jpg

These pictures seems typical of Sarah's judgement and parenting skills - not to mention her sharing them with the world.

The kid can't even talk. Neither can the dog. Even Palin herself wrote that the dog was paying more attention to the kid's needs than his mother was.

And instead of seeing her kid's safety, the dumb twit takes pictures.

The dog was the only grownup in that room.

You still OCDing on that... Do you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in that signature... you were the one that wrote it! You are PAWNED AGAIN!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:
OMG, you're an imbecile. Yes, I wrote that. Now, to continue dumbing this down for you ... if I wrote that again, would I face some type of consequence from the forum moderator...?

Why, did you find CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? But you did write child molester, but WHERE???? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:
You didn't answer my question, :gay: vagisil :gay:. I'm trying to help you understand ... but I can't help you if you won't help yourself.

If I wrote that again, would I face possible consequences from the forum moderator?

Read my lips, :ahole-1:...Did you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? Your OCD is TUNNEL VISION for your meager 2 digit IQ!
I can't read your lips, they're busy sucking on a cock.

Since you won't answer my question, I'll answer it for you. Yes, if I posted that again, I could face consequences from the forum moderator.

Now then, next question as I dumb this down for you ....

My post to you, which gets posted multiple times everyday, contains the very words which could get me in trouble with the moderator -- so is my message being spread daily without me having to risk posting them myself?

Oh my... I want to play with you more :ahole-1: I want to see you OCD MUCH MORE over this for another hour before I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER! Hard to believe you still don't understand this! YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!!!

These pictures seems typical of Sarah's judgement and parenting skills - not to mention her sharing them with the world.

The kid can't even talk. Neither can the dog. Even Palin herself wrote that the dog was paying more attention to the kid's needs than his mother was.

And you are supposed to be such a dog person?:ahole-1:

We don't agree politically and in other issues but I totally agree with you in this.

that dog was the only grown up in that habitat.

This picture seems typical of Sarah's judgement and parenting skills - not to mention her sharing it with the world..
Apparently YOU were NEVER a kid with a BIG DOG! Looks like the puppy is smiling!

Learn something about dogs.

Dogs pant.

Its what they do.

Why don't you have any concern about a home that's obviously unsafe for a handicapped child?

G
Where_is_my_brain ponders...

Palin OWNS the Democrats... Which is why they're chronically wetting their collective pant over her.

Truth is, if McCain had not been on the '08 ticket, she'd be the President of the United States right now and we'd have never been subjected to the addle-minded Peasantpimp of the Union States.
Growing Doubts on Palin Take a Toll, Poll Finds

A growing number of voters have concluded that Senator John McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, is not qualified to be vice president, weighing down the Republican ticket in the last days of the campaign, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

All told, 59 percent of voters surveyed said Ms. Palin was not prepared for the job, up nine percentage points since the beginning of the month.
She was more qualified than Obama.
She was certainly more qualified at quitting and shitting on her constituents.
She still is more qualified than the idiot in the WH at this time.
Ok, so you're delusional too. Her qualifications are 1/2 a term as governor she quit from and a national bus tour she also quit from ... Obama's experience is being a twice elected president.
What was his experience in 2008?

This picture seems typical of Sarah's judgement and parenting skills - not to mention her sharing it with the world..
Apparently YOU were NEVER a kid with a BIG DOG! Looks like the puppy is smiling!

Learn something about dogs.

Dogs pant.

Its what they do.

Why don't you have any concern about a home that's obviously unsafe for a handicapped child?

What do you want, PILLOWS everywhere in case he falls? I ROUGH HOUSE with my dog, and put all my weight on him, it's how WE PLAY, he LOVES it and THE ATTENTION! You only LEARN by LIVING LIFE, idiot, prepares you for the REAL WORLD WITHOUT any ones help!

the one problem I have with Miss Palin is her hunting craving ....

that is horrible....

she should know better...

her political ideas are ok...but she puts me off with all that bear hunting and shit.

Nope.... that is not acceptable.

He really is too stupid
Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Your diseased brain prevents you from comprehending that.
The amendment is identical to legislation that passed the House in March and later failed to get to a vote in the Senate. Bankruptcy judges are now allowed to alter loan terms on vacation homes or investment properties. Primary residences used to be eligible before Congress rewrote bankruptcy laws in 2005.
Delusional fool ... Barney Frank was one member of the minority party and did not or could not prevent the majority party Republicans from passing reform.

You're an imbecile to not understand that.

You are so fucking stupid, I really don't know why I waste my time educating you liberal fucktards... You want to argue this also? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Setting the Record Straight Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform
Do you even realize you posted a link showing Republicans failed to provide reform? Do you realize you just proved my point?

They tried and the Congress didn't cooperate!...Are you this stupid...of course you are!
Congress was controlled by Republicans until 2007. The housing boom began its decline in 2006.

that is horrible....

her political ideas are ok...but she puts me off with all that bear hunting and shit.

You are an animal lover, as I, but do you eat meat, I do, and we have to kill animals IF you want to eat meat!

She still is more qualified than the idiot in the WH at this time.
Ok, so you're delusional too. Her qualifications are 1/2 a term as governor she quit from and a national bus tour she also quit from ... Obama's experience is being a twice elected president.

And putting us $8 TRILLION MORE IN DEBT, fucking idiot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
So? Which president hasn't at least come close to doubling the debt?

NO ONE has come near the obomanation's toll, especially in just 6 years!
Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.
You weren't alive after Carter I see.

that is horrible....

You are an animal lover, as I, but do you eat meat, I do, and we have to kill animals IF you want to eat meat!

Vigilante sweet....I don't eat red meat.

I only eat chicken fish and seafood

4 legged animals I am not eating.

that is horrible....

Vigilante sweet....I don't eat red meat.

I only eat chicken fish and seafood

4 legged animals I am not eating.

What's with these woman who don't eat red meat??>??? Fuck.

He really is too stupid
The amendment is identical to legislation that passed the House in March and later failed to get to a vote in the Senate. Bankruptcy judges are now allowed to alter loan terms on vacation homes or investment properties. Primary residences used to be eligible before Congress rewrote bankruptcy laws in 2005.
Delusional fool ... Barney Frank was one member of the minority party and did not or could not prevent the majority party Republicans from passing reform.

You're an imbecile to not understand that.

You are so fucking stupid, I really don't know why I waste my time educating you liberal fucktards... You want to argue this also? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Setting the Record Straight Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform
Do you even realize you posted a link showing Republicans failed to provide reform? Do you realize you just proved my point?

They tried and the Congress didn't cooperate!...Are you this stupid...of course you are!
Congress was controlled by Republicans until 2007. The housing boom began its decline in 2006.

Read the fucking article, it's all in there, I'm tired of leading you to answers! Do some work for yourself, leftard!

OMG, you're an imbecile. Yes, I wrote that. Now, to continue dumbing this down for you ... if I wrote that again, would I face some type of consequence from the forum moderator...?

Why, did you find CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? But you did write child molester, but WHERE???? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:
You didn't answer my question, :gay: vagisil :gay:. I'm trying to help you understand ... but I can't help you if you won't help yourself.

If I wrote that again, would I face possible consequences from the forum moderator?

Read my lips, :ahole-1:...Did you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? Your OCD is TUNNEL VISION for your meager 2 digit IQ!
I can't read your lips, they're busy sucking on a cock.

Since you won't answer my question, I'll answer it for you. Yes, if I posted that again, I could face consequences from the forum moderator.

Now then, next question as I dumb this down for you ....

My post to you, which gets posted multiple times everyday, contains the very words which could get me in trouble with the moderator -- so is my message being spread daily without me having to risk posting them myself?

Oh my... I want to play with you more :ahole-1: I want to see you OCD MUCH MORE over this for another hour before I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER! Hard to believe you still don't understand this! YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Ok, I see I have to answer my own question again since you can't.

The answer is yes, my message to you is posted multiple times per day without risk to me since I'm not posting it.

Last question ... are you posting that message which would get me banned potentially if I posted it again?

Forum List

Back