palin really is an idiot....

And putting us $8 TRILLION MORE IN DEBT, fucking idiot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
So? Which president hasn't at least come close to doubling the debt?

Where is the word since in the above?
You are too stupid for words, :gay: vagisil :gay:.

I even highlighted the word "since" in bold red so even a rightard like you can spot it. I GA e you too much credit apparently. :dunno:

The post directly above that I answered didn't have that word, even copied it for you.... You have a problem lining your ducks in a row, but 2 digit IQ'd libtards have that problem! :ahole-1:
You dildo, I highlighted the word "since" in the quotes I responded to. You then responded to different quotes which contained neither the word "since " or my highlight of said word.

You really are too slow to keep up.

You want to keep OCDing on your SUPPOSED since not being never?... Please continue, with your RANTS... they are hilarious! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

NO ONE has come near the obomanation's toll, especially in just 6 years!
Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.

Costs money to WIN THE COLD WAR....But I bet you didn't think about that small fact, You're such an :ahole-1:
So? Costs even more money to fight two wars plus the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Have you figured out yet how retarded you are for putting that quote in your tagline?

Bush fought 2 wars, the obomanation CUT and RAN, making us the LAUGHING STOCK of the world, but YOU don't want to hear the truth...I think it's a GREAT signature, by your response, I KNOW it's a GREAT signature.... you whiny, little piss ant! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
Btw, it is a great signature. For me. :mm:

Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.

Costs money to WIN THE COLD WAR....But I bet you didn't think about that small fact, You're such an :ahole-1:
So? Costs even more money to fight two wars plus the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Have you figured out yet how retarded you are for putting that quote in your tagline?

Bush fought 2 wars, the obomanation CUT and RAN, making us the LAUGHING STOCK of the world, but YOU don't want to hear the truth...I think it's a GREAT signature, by your response, I KNOW it's a GREAT signature.... you whiny, little piss ant! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
And Bush created the first ever trillion dollar deficit, along with Republicans in creating the worst recession since the Great Depression.

I'd argue it was the Democrats and Andy Cuomo as head of HUD that started that ball rolling, but even a lame brain, such as you knew that! BUT are in denial, as you are about your OCD problem!

I even highlighted the word "since" in bold red so even a rightard like you can spot it. I GA e you too much credit apparently. :dunno:

The post directly above that I answered didn't have that word, even copied it for you.... You have a problem lining your ducks in a row, but 2 digit IQ'd libtards have that problem! :ahole-1:
You dildo, I highlighted the word "since" in the quotes I responded to. You then responded to different quotes which contained neither the word "since " or my highlight of said word.

You want to keep OCDing on your SUPPOSED since not being never?... Please continue, with your RANTS... they are hilarious! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You present a great reason while people shouldn't post while doing crack.

Well YOU WROTE IT, and look like a little cry baby pussy....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Defeated you already?...Damn, I was having fun playing you like the yoyo you are!
423ace7985dc92f14bbf4996181f1314.png

Hey dumb ass..........what's a moran?

A poster's PET NAME in the LOoong, Obuma, try this again thread, Like your BULLSHIT name, that is brain dead as is the Whiny one, and apparently you! Moran!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

See above picture by Cocksucker Danger!

Easy there vagisil. No need getting your panties in a knot.

Bullshit, I don't have panties to get in a knot, but I do provide you with a golden shower often!
iconsex-goldenshowers.gif

While some may be interested in whether you wear panties or not, or what ever behavior you enjoy in the privacy in your own bedroom, this thread is about crazy palin, and your remarks would be better suited to some other place. Perhaps one of the twink sites you enjoy so much.

Beside those golden showers, You enjoy my
teabag.gif

Again, I don't really care what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom, and I'm flattered with your offer, but as before, If I was into any of that, it wouldn't be with you. Your posts are still more appropriate at one of your twink sites.

A poster's PET NAME in the LOoong, Obuma, try this again thread, Like your BULLSHIT name, that is brain dead as is the Whiny one, and apparently you! Moran!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

See above picture by Cocksucker Danger!

Bullshit, I don't have panties to get in a knot, but I do provide you with a golden shower often!

While some may be interested in whether you wear panties or not, or what ever behavior you enjoy in the privacy in your own bedroom, this thread is about crazy palin, and your remarks would be better suited to some other place. Perhaps one of the twink sites you enjoy so much.

teabag.gif

Again, I don't really care what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom, and I'm flattered with your offer, but as before, If I was into any of that, it wouldn't be with you. Your posts are still more appropriate at one of your twink sites.

You'd take anyone, you're as big a pervert as the WHINY ONE, Pawn is! :gay:

And Bush created the first ever trillion dollar deficit, along with Republicans in creating the worst recession since the Great Depression.

I'd argue it was the Democrats and Andy Cuomo as head of HUD that started that ball rolling, but even a lame brain, such as you knew that! BUT are in denial, as you are about your OCD problem!
Who cares what a demented idiot like you argues? You're howling at the moon. Meanwhile, Bush took the blame for it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

teabag.gif

I've already told you I'm not interested. How long are you going to sexually harass me.

Well YOU WROTE IT, and look like a little cry baby pussy....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You are sooo stupid. The "cry baby pussy" is the pussy who went crying to the forum moderator over it.

Yes, it took 4 liberals to come up with what this 2 digit IQ'd moron writes!

What I wonder is what or who made you into the seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) person that you have become? And, why any nation would allow someone like you to own, possess or have in your custody or control a firearm.

YOU scum made me, now own up it cocksucker. Your bullshit is simply called. Continue so I can keep putting you down with small words you may understand!

It's AMERICA, we let you LIVE, and there is fault to our judgment on that!
Scum made you?? Just how little personal responsibility do you possess?

Hey, it's the other whiny pussy chiming in, want to make more remarks about my family? And you talk about personal responsibility, you pathetic little piece of shit!
Projects the pussy who runs to the forum moderators when someone hurts his feelings.
Vigilante ' s Yurt?

Defeated you already?...Damn, I was having fun playing you like the yoyo you are!
Poor, :gay: vagisil :gay:, you couldn't defeat me if I were dead.

Who cares what a demented idiot like you argues? You're howling at the moon. Meanwhile, Bush took the blame for it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

And then it fell apart as bush tried to reform it and was unsuccessful!

I can't help it if you can't fucking read....big dummy.

You asked, and I showed you, you dumb CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You showed nothing, you boob. I asked if the dogs name was trigger.

And you wrote "No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try".... being the child's name is Trig, you look more the part of the Moran with each post! Cocksucker!...These idiots actually breed...no wonder this country is in such trouble!

A brain dead teabagging conservative...

moran.jpg
THAT'S Vigilante????

teabag.gif

I've already told you I'm not interested. How long are you going to sexually harass me.

Oh my, is telling about you a harassment? A little :gay:, aren't you!

And then it fell apart as bush tried to reform it and was unsuccessful!
Bush and Republicans failed to reform it. That's why they're to blame for it.

Poor, :gay: vagisil :gay:, you couldn't defeat me if I were dead.

I'm sorry to hear you died! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:

You asked, and I showed you, you dumb CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You showed nothing, you boob. I asked if the dogs name was trigger.

And you wrote "No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try".... being the child's name is Trig, you look more the part of the Moran with each post! Cocksucker!...These idiots actually breed...no wonder this country is in such trouble!

A brain dead teabagging conservative...

moran.jpg
THAT'S Vigilante????
No, it appears that yokel is too smart to be :gay: vagisil :gay:

Forum List

Back