palin really is an idiot....

You asked, and I showed you, you dumb CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You showed nothing, you boob. I asked if the dogs name was trigger.

And you wrote "No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try".... being the child's name is Trig, you look more the part of the Moran with each post! Cocksucker!...These idiots actually breed...no wonder this country is in such trouble!

Hey dumb ass..........what's a moran?

A poster's PET NAME in the LOoong, Obuma, try this again thread, Like your BULLSHIT name, that is brain dead as is the Whiny one, and apparently you! Moran!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

See above picture by Cocksucker Danger!

Grandma's basement must be a lonely place this time of year.

And you licking frozen door knobs is entertaining! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Where_is_my_brain ponders...

Growing Doubts on Palin Take a Toll, Poll Finds

A growing number of voters have concluded that Senator John McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, is not qualified to be vice president, weighing down the Republican ticket in the last days of the campaign, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

All told, 59 percent of voters surveyed said Ms. Palin was not prepared for the job, up nine percentage points since the beginning of the month.
She was more qualified than Obama.
She was certainly more qualified at quitting and shitting on her constituents.
She still is more qualified than the idiot in the WH at this time.
Ok, so you're delusional too. Her qualifications are 1/2 a term as governor she quit from and a national bus tour she also quit from ... Obama's experience is being a twice elected president.

And putting us $8 TRILLION MORE IN DEBT, fucking idiot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
So? Which president hasn't at least come close to doubling the debt?

You asked, and I showed you, you dumb CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And you wrote "No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try".... being the child's name is Trig, you look more the part of the Moran with each post! Cocksucker!...These idiots actually breed...no wonder this country is in such trouble!

A poster's PET NAME in the LOoong, Obuma, try this again thread, Like your BULLSHIT name, that is brain dead as is the Whiny one, and apparently you! Moran!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Easy there vagisil. No need getting your panties in a knot.

Bullshit, I don't have panties to get in a knot, but I do provide you with a golden shower often!
iconsex-goldenshowers.gif

Ok, so you're delusional too. Her qualifications are 1/2 a term as governor she quit from and a national bus tour she also quit from ... Obama's experience is being a twice elected president.

And putting us $8 TRILLION MORE IN DEBT, fucking idiot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

NO ONE has come near the obomanation's toll, especially in just 6 years!

Projects the pussy who runs to the forum moderators when someone hurts his feelings.
Looking at my Signature it seems YOU are the pussy with the hurt feelings, you just think RULES aren't for you leftist scum, and just HATE being brought on the carpet for it, pathetic WHINY, little pond scum! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:
Actually, your tagline is the best proof possible of just how fucking retarded you are.

What I said was apparently a violation of forum rules. I learned that when the forum moderator informed me that accusing someone of being a child molester is against the rules. So even though I cannot, and have not, made such an accusation since -- you have moronically done that for me in EVERY post you make.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

From you in my signature "I pointed out how much safer little boys are with you posting here more often than lurking in the shadows of playgrounds."

Thanks for playing, now, of course you will claim you didn't call me a child molester, but people with over a 2 digit IQ will understand.... Whiny, you ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

You are even more retarded than I thought. I just said I said it, which brought a warning from a forum moderator after you ran to tell on me. You're apparently so brain-dead, you somehow translated that into me denying I said it. :eusa_doh:

What I also said was .... YOU now say it by repeating it in every post you make. That's testament to how stupid you are -- in EVERY post you make.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

"So even though I cannot, and have not, made such an accusation since..."Of course you made the accusation, and I simply keep repeating YOUR accusation... YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON, YOU DUMB ASS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING!!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Holyfuckingshit, you brain-dead teabagger. Notice the word, "since," I highlighted above.

You don't know that "since" does not mean "never."

:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.

Bullshit, I don't have panties to get in a knot, but I do provide you with a golden shower often!

While some may be interested in whether you wear panties or not, or what ever behavior you enjoy in the privacy in your own bedroom, this thread is about crazy palin, and your remarks would be better suited to some other place. Perhaps one of the twink sites you enjoy so much.

Where is the word since in the above?

Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.

Costs money to WIN THE COLD WAR....But I bet you didn't think about that small fact, You're such an :ahole-1:

You are too stupid for words, :gay: vagisil :gay:.

I even highlighted the word "since" in bold red so even a rightard like you can spot it. I gave you too much credit apparently. :dunno:

Last edited:

While some may be interested in whether you wear panties or not, or what ever behavior you enjoy in the privacy in your own bedroom, this thread is about crazy palin, and your remarks would be better suited to some other place. Perhaps one of the twink sites you enjoy so much.

Beside those golden showers, You enjoy my
teabag.gif

Sarah Palin's Son Trig Stands On 'Lazy' Dog; Facebook Photos Spark Outrage

Sarah Palin has sparked controversy by posting Facebook photos of her six-year-old son Trig standing on the family’s dog and praising him for using the pet as a “stepping stone.” The former Alaska governor and onetime vice presidential candidate shared the images on Thursday as a New Year’s greeting to supporters.

Sarah Palin s Son Trig Stands On Lazy Dog Facebook Photos Spark Outrage

Trig-Sarah-Palin-Dog-298x400.jpg
What a retard.

I even highlighted the word "since" in bold red so even a rightard like you can spot it. I GA e you too much credit apparently. :dunno:

The post directly above that I answered didn't have that word, even copied it for you.... You have a problem lining your ducks in a row, but 2 digit IQ'd libtards have that problem! :ahole-1:

Costs money to WIN THE COLD WAR....But I bet you didn't think about that small fact, You're such an :ahole-1:
So? Costs even more money to fight two wars plus the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Have you figured out yet how retarded you are for putting that quote in your tagline?

So? Costs even more money to fight two wars plus the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Have you figured out yet how retarded you are for putting that quote in your tagline?

Bush fought 2 wars, the obomanation CUT and RAN, making us the LAUGHING STOCK of the world, but YOU don't want to hear the truth...I think it's a GREAT signature, by your response, I KNOW it's a GREAT signature.... you whiny, little piss ant! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

That is pretty weird that the dog stayed there...even relaxed and laid it's head down.
Odd.

Trigger's back is probably broken.
Too bad the dog didn't flip that kid off his back on onto his ass.

Yes, you scum LOVE to see children hurt... When you're NOT LOOKING your TRUE FEELINGS rise to the surface, fucking, liberal, HYPOCRITE cocksucker!

Another SAVER for when I point out LIBERAL SCUM!

No.

Actually, its the parents who didn't bother to keep their kid safe in the kitchen.

You were dropped on your head when you were a baby, weren't you, Fugly!

Vigilante

It was $arah herself who wrote that the dog was much more in tune with her child's needs than she was.

I even highlighted the word "since" in bold red so even a rightard like you can spot it. I GA e you too much credit apparently. :dunno:

The post directly above that I answered didn't have that word, even copied it for you.... You have a problem lining your ducks in a row, but 2 digit IQ'd libtards have that problem! :ahole-1:
You dildo, I highlighted the word "since" in the quotes I responded to. You then responded to different quotes which contained neither the word "since " or my highlight of said word.

You really are too slow to keep up.

Trigger's back is probably broken.
Too bad the dog didn't flip that kid off his back on onto his ass.

Yes, you scum LOVE to see children hurt... When you're NOT LOOKING your TRUE FEELINGS rise to the surface, fucking, liberal, HYPOCRITE cocksucker!

Another SAVER for when I point out LIBERAL SCUM!

No.

Actually, its the parents who didn't bother to keep their kid safe in the kitchen.

You were dropped on your head when you were a baby, weren't you, Fugly!

Vigilante

It was $arah herself who wrote that the dog was much more in tune with her child's needs than she was.

Fugly, THAT was not the OP's contention, it was animal abuse... don't you follow anything?

Bush fought 2 wars, the obomanation CUT and RAN, making us the LAUGHING STOCK of the world, but YOU don't want to hear the truth...I think it's a GREAT signature, by your response, I KNOW it's a GREAT signature.... you whiny, little piss ant! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
And Bush created the first ever trillion dollar deficit, along with Republicans in creating the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Forum List

Back