palin really is an idiot....

Hmmm . . . for the intellectually challenged, I'm seeing a photo of her kid in the OP of this thread.

And that's a picture Sarah tweeted. No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try.

Is his name Trig, or Trigger?...Fucking idiot!

Daisy Mae Mooseburger probably had Trigger's spinal column severed and his teeth removed to make a safer playmate for the kid.

I can't help it if you can't fucking read....big dummy.

You asked, and I showed you, you dumb CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You showed nothing, you boob. I asked if the dogs name was trigger.

And you wrote "No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try".... being the child's name is Trig, you look more the part of the Moran with each post! Cocksucker!...These idiots actually breed...no wonder this country is in such trouble!

Scum made you?? Just how little personal responsibility do you possess?

Hey, it's the other whiny pussy chiming in, want to make more remarks about my family? And you talk about personal responsibility, you pathetic little piece of shit!
Projects the pussy who runs to the forum moderators when someone hurts his feelings.
Looking at my Signature it seems YOU are the pussy with the hurt feelings, you just think RULES aren't for you leftist scum, and just HATE being brought on the carpet for it, pathetic WHINY, little pond scum! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:
Actually, your tagline is the best proof possible of just how fucking retarded you are.

What I said was apparently a violation of forum rules. I learned that when the forum moderator informed me that accusing someone of being a child molester is against the rules. So even though I cannot, and have not, made such an accusation since -- you have moronically done that for me in EVERY post you make.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

From you in my signature "I pointed out how much safer little boys are with you posting here more often than lurking in the shadows of playgrounds."

Thanks for playing, now, of course you will claim you didn't call me a child molester, but people with over a 2 digit IQ will understand.... Whiny, you ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

You are even more retarded than I thought. I just said I said it, which brought a warning from a forum moderator after you ran to tell on me. You're apparently so brain-dead, you somehow translated that into me denying I said it. :eusa_doh:

What I also said was .... YOU now say it by repeating it in every post you make. That's testament to how stupid you are -- in EVERY post you make.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

ROFL! I saw that on Facebook and "liked" it immediately. A youngster standing on his best friend... who has no problem helping him out.

So, what's the beef here? Specifically?

Is there some notion which hopes to establish that standing on the lab is somehow cruel or potentialy injurious?

ROFLMNAO!

Three kids and 5 labs, I can assure you that there's no potential for harm to come to the Lab by a small child standing or riding on it.

And anyone who claims otherwise is an imbecile.

It's just the faux outrage of liberals.

That is pretty weird that the dog stayed there...even relaxed and laid it's head down.
Odd.

Trigger's back is probably broken.
Too bad the dog didn't flip that kid off his back on onto his ass.

Yes, you scum LOVE to see children hurt... When you're NOT LOOKING your TRUE FEELINGS rise to the surface, fucking, liberal, HYPOCRITE cocksucker!

Another SAVER for when I point out LIBERAL SCUM!

No.

Actually, its the parents who didn't bother to keep their kid safe in the kitchen.

Hey, it's the other whiny pussy chiming in, want to make more remarks about my family? And you talk about personal responsibility, you pathetic little piece of shit!
Projects the pussy who runs to the forum moderators when someone hurts his feelings.
Looking at my Signature it seems YOU are the pussy with the hurt feelings, you just think RULES aren't for you leftist scum, and just HATE being brought on the carpet for it, pathetic WHINY, little pond scum! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:
Actually, your tagline is the best proof possible of just how fucking retarded you are.

What I said was apparently a violation of forum rules. I learned that when the forum moderator informed me that accusing someone of being a child molester is against the rules. So even though I cannot, and have not, made such an accusation since -- you have moronically done that for me in EVERY post you make.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

From you in my signature "I pointed out how much safer little boys are with you posting here more often than lurking in the shadows of playgrounds."

Thanks for playing, now, of course you will claim you didn't call me a child molester, but people with over a 2 digit IQ will understand.... Whiny, you ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

You are even more retarded than I thought. I just said I said it, which brought a warning from a forum moderator after you ran to tell on me. You're apparently so brain-dead, you somehow translated that into me denying I said it. :eusa_doh:

What I also said was .... YOU now say it by repeating it in every post you make. That's testament to how stupid you are -- in EVERY post you make.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

"So even though I cannot, and have not, made such an accusation since..."Of course you made the accusation, and I simply keep repeating YOUR accusation... YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON, YOU DUMB ASS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING!!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

And that's a picture Sarah tweeted. No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try.

Daisy Mae Mooseburger probably had Trigger's spinal column severed and his teeth removed to make a safer playmate for the kid.

You asked, and I showed you, you dumb CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And you wrote "No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try".... being the child's name is Trig, you look more the part of the Moran with each post! Cocksucker!...These idiots actually breed...no wonder this country is in such trouble!

WTF are you blabbering about?

The dog does not seem to be bothered

Dogs take pretty much anything their humans hand out and they're often very much in tune with children/handicapped.

The dog was the responsible adult in the room.

From what we've seen of idiot $arah, the dog is probably the babysitter.

That is pretty weird that the dog stayed there...even relaxed and laid it's head down.
Odd.

Trigger's back is probably broken.
Too bad the dog didn't flip that kid off his back on onto his ass.

Yes, you scum LOVE to see children hurt... When you're NOT LOOKING your TRUE FEELINGS rise to the surface, fucking, liberal, HYPOCRITE cocksucker!

Another SAVER for when I point out LIBERAL SCUM!

No.

Actually, its the parents who didn't bother to keep their kid safe in the kitchen.

You were dropped on your head when you were a baby, weren't you, Fugly!

Blabbering back at a fucking dumb CU*T, I thought that FACT was OBVIOUS!

Hey dumb ass..........what's a moran?

Blabbering back at a fucking dumb CU*T, I thought that FACT was OBVIOUS!

Get a life, Vagisil. (loser poster of the month...LOL's)

What I wonder is what or who made you into the seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) person that you have become? And, why any nation would allow someone like you to own, possess or have in your custody or control a firearm.

YOU scum made me, now own up it cocksucker. Your bullshit is simply called. Continue so I can keep putting you down with small words you may understand!

It's AMERICA, we let you LIVE, and there is fault to our judgment on that!

You crossed a line and now cry about it? You are the pussy, idiot libtard.
You imbecile ... I'm not crying over it. Actually, I'm laughing my ass off at :gay: vagisil :gay: for repeating it in every post he makes. It gets posted dozens of times a day and I'm not breaking the forum rules.

That's how stupid :gay: vagisil :gay: is. :eusa_doh:

No, actually your a gift to conservatives. Showing daily how stupid liberals are for actually caring about something this petty. Palin is a lot smarter than you, I mean she is constantly in your brain. For free, get a life.

Go stand of your dog, tough guy.

LOL

Moran.jpg

A poster's PET NAME in the LOoong, Obuma, try this again thread, Like your BULLSHIT name, that is brain dead as is the Whiny one, and apparently you! Moran!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

See above picture by Cocksucker Danger!

A brain dead teabagging conservative...

moran.jpg

A poster's PET NAME in the LOoong, Obuma, try this again thread, Like your BULLSHIT name, that is brain dead as is the Whiny one, and apparently you! Moran!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Grandma's basement must be a lonely place this time of year.

What I wonder is what or who made you into the seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) person that you have become? And, why any nation would allow someone like you to own, possess or have in your custody or control a firearm.

YOU scum made me, now own up it cocksucker. Your bullshit is simply called. Continue so I can keep putting you down with small words you may understand!

You still don't get it, do ya rightard. I don't have to post it. You're posting it. I get to sit back and watch you post it over and over again while i comply with the forum rules.

Savvy?

You crossed a line and now cry about it? You are the pussy, idiot libtard.
You imbecile ... I'm not crying over it. Actually, I'm laughing my ass off at :gay: vagisil :gay: for repeating it in every post he makes. It gets posted dozens of times a day and I'm not breaking the forum rules.

That's how stupid :gay: vagisil :gay: is. :eusa_doh:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:Of course you are, or you wouldn't be so BUTT HURT, my brainless bitch! An EXAMPLE is always welcomed in a signature, especially YOUR comments! You're still a rolling...
gay.gif

Easy there vagisil. No need getting your panties in a knot.

Forum List

Back