palin really is an idiot....

Where_is_my_brain ponders...

PALIN is the gift that keeps on giving -- for the Democrats.

Palin OWNS the Democrats... Which is why they're chronically wetting their collective pant over her.

Truth is, if McCain had not been on the '08 ticket, she'd be the President of the United States right now and we'd have never been subjected to the addle-minded Peasantpimp of the Union States.
Growing Doubts on Palin Take a Toll, Poll Finds

A growing number of voters have concluded that Senator John McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, is not qualified to be vice president, weighing down the Republican ticket in the last days of the campaign, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

All told, 59 percent of voters surveyed said Ms. Palin was not prepared for the job, up nine percentage points since the beginning of the month.

And a six-year old poll is relevant to this discussion how?

Palin OWNS the Democrats... Which is why they're chronically wetting their collective pant over her.

Truth is, if McCain had not been on the '08 ticket, she'd be the President of the United States right now and we'd have never been subjected to the addle-minded Peasantpimp of the Union States.

A growing number of voters have concluded that Senator John McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, is not qualified to be vice president, weighing down the Republican ticket in the last days of the campaign, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

All told, 59 percent of voters surveyed said Ms. Palin was not prepared for the job, up nine percentage points since the beginning of the month.
She was more qualified than Obama.

Remember how politicians KIDS are off limits

all except PALINS.

gotta get some hate on.

Yahoo is worse than the National Enquire

I believe the criticism is of Palin, not the kid.

He may not turn out to be a slut like Bristol, a foul mouthed bitch like Willow, or a drug addicted loser like Trip.

:lmao:

:lmao:
History has proved it, Obama is Jimmy Carter's success story.

"More Qualified" doesn't even BEGIN to describe Palin's superior intellect, the depth of her executive experience, the efficacy of her policies while serving as Chief Executive... and on and ON!

As I said, IF McCain had not been on the Ticket, Palin would be President of the United States right now.

Sadly, the Left chose the GOP Presidential Nominee and we were subjected to the current Peasantpimp of the Union States,

Seem to me the OBOMANATION ATE A FUCKING DOG!!!
OP ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT THAT, you dumbass, liberal, cocksucker???...That includes you too, FUGLY, and Cocksuker Danger!

obama-wok-your-dog.jpg

Damn, is Vigilante drunk already? Or is this post a natural high (for him)?

Yes, it took 4 liberals to come up with what this 2 digit IQ'd moron writes!

What I wonder is what or who made you into the seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) person that you have become? And, why any nation would allow someone like you to own, possess or have in your custody or control a firearm.

YOU scum made me, now own up it cocksucker. Your bullshit is simply called. Continue so I can keep putting you down with small words you may understand!

It's AMERICA, we let you LIVE, and there is fault to our judgment on that!
Scum made you?? Just how little personal responsibility do you possess?

Hey, it's the other whiny pussy chiming in, want to make more remarks about my family? And you talk about personal responsibility, you pathetic little piece of shit!

I feel bad for the dog. Nothing like all that weight on a spine, eh? Imagine when the dog is 13 or 14 and that kid decides it's still a good stepping stool.

I hope the dog bites the fuck out of him. And his idiot mother too. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Gracie, I thought you were developing a brain, apparently you go with the liberal flow. Use your head, instead of following these assholes that know nothing!

And the DEMOGRAPHICS of that poll and a link?

A brain dead rightard asks...

And a six-year old poll is relevant to this discussion how?
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh: I can't believe this requires explanation. :eusa_doh:

Where_is_my_brain pondered Sarah "The Quitter" Palin would have won the election six years ago had only McCain not been on the ticket ... leading me to post poll results from six years ago indicating nearly 2 out of 3 people didn't feel she was qualified to be vice president, no less president.

"More Qualified" doesn't even BEGIN to describe Palin's superior intellect, the depth of her executive experience, the efficacy of her policies while serving as Chief Executive... and on and ON!

As I said, IF McCain had not been on the Ticket, Palin would be President of the United States right now.

Sadly, the Left chose the GOP Presidential Nominee and we were subjected to the current Peasantpimp of the Union States,

NBYeQja.gif

I feel bad for the dog. Nothing like all that weight on a spine, eh? Imagine when the dog is 13 or 14 and that kid decides it's still a good stepping stool.

I hope the dog bites the fuck out of him. And his idiot mother too. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

ROFLMNAO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! That dog isn't being subjected to ANY potential danger by that child standing on it. NONE: ZERO: NADA... ZILCH!

I disagree. The dog looks passed out...
It looks like he has his head down and he's crying..

Still caring more about the dog who appears more than OK, BUT wants Palin's kid to get hurt, even bitten! You're SCUM, you CU*T!

Remember how politicians KIDS are off limits

all except PALINS.

gotta get some hate on.

Yahoo is worse than the National Enquire

I believe the criticism is of Palin, not the kid.

He may not turn out to be a slut like Bristol, a foul mouthed bitch like Willow, or a drug addicted loser like Trip.

And a fucking FAG is talking morals!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Funny how Palin was there to take a picture but not tell her kid to get the fuck off the dog. Republican family values!

You complaining about the Obomanation EATING a dog, or just being a fag HYPOCRITE, as usual?

Ok. Obama unknowingly ate a dog at age 6.

Tard Palin knowingly abused a dog at age 6.

No he didn't UNKNOWINGLY, read his book, FAG, and learn something besides creative ways of sucking dick!

She was certainly more qualified at quitting and shitting on her constituents.

She was certainly more qualified at quitting and shitting on her constituents.
She still is more qualified than the idiot in the WH at this time.

Forum List

Back