palin really is an idiot....

If the dog felt threatened in any way, that's what it would have done. That it did not is the trademark trait of the Lab... perhaps the best dog ever bred for families with children.

In truth, the dog was perfectly content to allow the child to stand on it.
Or maybe trained to allow that kind of abuse.

What abuse is that? a 30lb kid standing on a 70lb dog? LOL! You're an imbecile.
More like 40lb.

You and Palin are the imbeciles.
Wow, the dog doesn't mind. Why do you?
Because it looks like he's hurting the dog, Silly.

Really? I mean, really?

She's been very entertaining, that is for sure. This one is kind of sad for the poor dog but mostly, she's a laugh a minute.
Or you could be Bo Obama's dog which is probably crated 20 hours a day, because Obama is a narcissistic asshole who is better than anything. Hell he can't even ride on the same plane as the family.

She's been very entertaining, that is for sure. This one is kind of sad for the poor dog but mostly, she's a laugh a minute.
Or you could be Bo Obama's dog which is probably crated 20 hours a day, because Obama is a narcissistic asshole who is better than anything. Hell he can't even ride on the same plane as the family.
None of the presidents can.

None of the presidents can.
Bush's dog would disagree.

Because it looks like he's hurting the dog, Silly.

What color is the sky in your world?

There is NOTHING in that photo which could lend ANY reasonable person to conclude that that dog is in ANY WAY in even in distress, let alone in pain.

I'm mixed on this. Sure, teaching a kid to stand on a dog isn't good and republicans seem to have a problem with their pets like Romney strapping his dog on the roof and Huckabee's son killing a dog for fun.

But when were we animal lovers to think different? Hell, I'm surprised Sarah didn't cart a poor, disabled, blind, gay, half-black Eskimo into the kitchen for the kid to step on.

Seem to me the OBOMANATION ATE A FUCKING DOG!!!
OP ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT THAT, you dumbass, liberal, cocksucker???...That includes you too, FUGLY, and Cocksuker Danger!

obama-wok-your-dog.jpg

Damn, is Vigilante drunk already? Or is this post a natural high (for him)?

Yes, it took 4 liberals to come up with what this 2 digit IQ'd moron writes!

What I wonder is what or who made you into the seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) person that you have become? And, why any nation would allow someone like you to own, possess or have in your custody or control a firearm.

YOU scum made me, now own up it cocksucker. Your bullshit is simply called. Continue so I can keep putting you down with small words you may understand!

It's AMERICA, we let you LIVE, and there is fault to our judgment on that!
Scum made you?? Just how little personal responsibility do you possess?

I feel bad for the dog. Nothing like all that weight on a spine, eh? Imagine when the dog is 13 or 14 and that kid decides it's still a good stepping stool.

I hope the dog bites the fuck out of him. And his idiot mother too. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Does anyone know of a dog that would just lie there if it was being hurt ?
Obviously it was no big deal, or the dog would have been howling in pain and would have moved.
This is just manufactured bullshit outrage.

I think 12,000 people "outraged" out of a population of 3 billion is insignificant.

I feel bad for the dog. Nothing like all that weight on a spine, eh? Imagine when the dog is 13 or 14 and that kid decides it's still a good stepping stool.

I hope the dog bites the fuck out of him. And his idiot mother too. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

ROFLMNAO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! That dog isn't being subjected to ANY potential danger by that child standing on it. NONE: ZERO: NADA... ZILCH!

Funny how Palin was there to take a picture but not tell her kid to get the fuck off the dog. Republican family values!

ROFLMNAO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! That dog isn't being subjected to ANY potential danger by that child standing on it. NONE: ZERO: NADA... ZILCH!

I disagree. The dog looks passed out...

It looks like he has his head down and he's crying..

Where_is_my_brain ponders...

PALIN is the gift that keeps on giving -- for the Democrats.

Palin OWNS the Democrats... Which is why they're chronically wetting their collective pant over her.

Truth is, if McCain had not been on the '08 ticket, she'd be the President of the United States right now and we'd have never been subjected to the addle-minded Peasantpimp of the Union States.
Growing Doubts on Palin Take a Toll, Poll Finds

A growing number of voters have concluded that Senator John McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, is not qualified to be vice president, weighing down the Republican ticket in the last days of the campaign, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

All told, 59 percent of voters surveyed said Ms. Palin was not prepared for the job, up nine percentage points since the beginning of the month.

It looks like he has his head down and he's crying..
Coming from the dog whisperer.

Forum List

Back