palin really is an idiot....

Daisy Mae Mooseburger probably had Trigger's spinal column severed and his teeth removed to make a safer playmate for the kid.

Damn, is Vigilante drunk already? Or is this post a natural high (for him)?

Yes, it took 4 liberals to come up with what this 2 digit IQ'd moron writes!

What I wonder is what or who made you into the seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) person that you have become? And, why any nation would allow someone like you to own, possess or have in your custody or control a firearm.

YOU scum made me, now own up it cocksucker. Your bullshit is simply called. Continue so I can keep putting you down with small words you may understand!

It's AMERICA, we let you LIVE, and there is fault to our judgment on that!
Scum made you?? Just how little personal responsibility do you possess?

Hey, it's the other whiny pussy chiming in, want to make more remarks about my family? And you talk about personal responsibility, you pathetic little piece of shit!
Projects the pussy who runs to the forum moderators when someone hurts his feelings.

What I wonder is what or who made you into the seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) person that you have become? And, why any nation would allow someone like you to own, possess or have in your custody or control a firearm.

YOU scum made me, now own up it cocksucker. Your bullshit is simply called. Continue so I can keep putting you down with small words you may understand!

Hey, it's the other whiny pussy chiming in, want to make more remarks about my family? And you talk about personal responsibility, you pathetic little piece of shit!
Projects the pussy who runs to the forum moderators when someone hurts his feelings.
You crossed a line and now cry about it? You are the pussy, idiot libtard.

Looking at my Signature it seems YOU are the pussy with the hurt feelings, you just think RULES aren't for you leftist scum, and just HATE being brought on the carpet for it, pathetic WHINY, little pond scum! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

That is pretty weird that the dog stayed there...even relaxed and laid it's head down.
Odd.

We had a big dog just like that. As kids, we would climb on it's back all the time. I'm sure if my parents were in politics, the whiny left, would be calling them names too.

Where_is_my_brain ponders...

PALIN is the gift that keeps on giving -- for the Democrats.

Palin OWNS the Democrats... Which is why they're chronically wetting their collective pant over her.

Truth is, if McCain had not been on the '08 ticket, she'd be the President of the United States right now and we'd have never been subjected to the addle-minded Peasantpimp of the Union States.
Growing Doubts on Palin Take a Toll, Poll Finds

A growing number of voters have concluded that Senator John McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, is not qualified to be vice president, weighing down the Republican ticket in the last days of the campaign, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

All told, 59 percent of voters surveyed said Ms. Palin was not prepared for the job, up nine percentage points since the beginning of the month.

And the DEMOGRAPHICS of that poll and a link?
Poor, rightarded, :gay: vagisil :gay:, too fucking stupid to know how to click on a link. :lmao:

Loser, I give you my permission to click on the link I provided. :badgrin:

Palin OWNS the Democrats... Which is why they're chronically wetting their collective pant over her.

Truth is, if McCain had not been on the '08 ticket, she'd be the President of the United States right now and we'd have never been subjected to the addle-minded Peasantpimp of the Union States.

A growing number of voters have concluded that Senator John McCain’s running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, is not qualified to be vice president, weighing down the Republican ticket in the last days of the campaign, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

All told, 59 percent of voters surveyed said Ms. Palin was not prepared for the job, up nine percentage points since the beginning of the month.

And the DEMOGRAPHICS of that poll and a link?
Poor, rightarded, :gay: vagisil :gay:, too fucking stupid to know how to click on a link. :lmao:

Loser, I give you my permission to click on the link I provided. :badgrin:
You see your WHINY little reply below, don't you, Crying like the fucking baby you are! Yes, I think you shall now be called WHINY, so apropos!

Remember how politicians KIDS are off limits

all except PALINS.

gotta get some hate on.

Yahoo is worse than the National Enquire

And did anyone say something about her children?

Hmmm . . . for the intellectually challenged, I'm seeing a photo of her kid in the OP of this thread.

And that's a picture Sarah tweeted. No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try.

Is his name Trig, or Trigger?...Fucking idiot!

Daisy Mae Mooseburger probably had Trigger's spinal column severed and his teeth removed to make a safer playmate for the kid.

Looking at my Signature it seems YOU are the pussy with the hurt feelings, you just think RULES aren't for you leftist scum, and just HATE being brought on the carpet for it, pathetic WHINY, little pond scum! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:
Actually, your tagline is the best proof possible of just how fucking retarded you are.

What I said was apparently a violation of forum rules. I learned that when the forum moderator informed me that accusing someone of being a child molester is against the rules. So even though I cannot, and have not, made such an accusation since -- you have moronically done that for me in EVERY post you make.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

all except PALINS.

gotta get some hate on.

Hmmm . . . for the intellectually challenged, I'm seeing a photo of her kid in the OP of this thread.

And that's a picture Sarah tweeted. No one on this thread has said anything negative about Trig. Nice try.

I can't help it if you can't fucking read....big dummy.

Actually, your tagline is the best proof possible of just how fucking retarded you are.

What I said was apparently a violation of forum rules. I learned that when the forum moderator informed me that accusing someone of being a child molester is against the rules. So even though I cannot, and have not, made such an accusation since -- you have moronically done that for me in EVERY post you make.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

From you in my signature "I pointed out how much safer little boys are with you posting here more often than lurking in the shadows of playgrounds."

Thanks for playing, now, of course you will claim you didn't call me a child molester, but people with over a 2 digit IQ will understand.... Whiny, you ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

all except PALINS.

gotta get some hate on.

You asked, and I showed you, you dumb CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

She was more qualified than Obama.
She was certainly more qualified at quitting and shitting on her constituents.
She still is more qualified than the idiot in the WH at this time.
Ok, so you're delusional too. Her qualifications are 1/2 a term as governor she quit from and a national bus tour she also quit from ... Obama's experience is being a twice elected president.

You asked, and I showed you, you dumb CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You showed nothing, you boob. I asked if the dogs name was trigger.

Ok, so you're delusional too. Her qualifications are 1/2 a term as governor she quit from and a national bus tour she also quit from ... Obama's experience is being a twice elected president.

And putting us $8 TRILLION MORE IN DEBT, fucking idiot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

And putting us $8 TRILLION MORE IN DEBT, fucking idiot! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

WTF is wrong with you, angry little person? Did Santa not visit you?

Forum List

Back