palin really is an idiot....

You dildo, I highlighted the word "since" in the quotes I responded to. You then responded to different quotes which contained neither the word "since " or my highlight of said word.

You really are too slow to keep up.

You want to keep OCDing on your SUPPOSED since not being never?... Please continue, with your RANTS... they are hilarious! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You present a great reason while people shouldn't post while doing crack.

Defeated you already?...Damn, I was having fun playing you like the yoyo you are!
423ace7985dc92f14bbf4996181f1314.png
Poor, :gay: vagisil :gay:, you couldn't defeat me if I were dead.

I'm sorry to hear you died! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:
:eusa_doh:

Lame, even for you.

Lemme see if I dumb this down enough for you, if you can understand ...... is calling someone a child molester in this forum against the rules ... ?

Bush fought 2 wars, the obomanation CUT and RAN, making us the LAUGHING STOCK of the world, but YOU don't want to hear the truth...I think it's a GREAT signature, by your response, I KNOW it's a GREAT signature.... you whiny, little piss ant! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:
And Bush created the first ever trillion dollar deficit, along with Republicans in creating the worst recession since the Great Depression.

I'd argue it was the Democrats and Andy Cuomo as head of HUD that started that ball rolling, but even a lame brain, such as you knew that! BUT are in denial, as you are about your OCD problem!
Who cares what a demented idiot like you argues? You're howling at the moon. Meanwhile, Bush took the blame for it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

And then it fell apart as bush tried to reform it and was unsuccessful!
Bush and Republicans failed to reform it. That's why they're to blame for it.

Bwaney Franks stalled it! But you knew that!

You want to keep OCDing on your SUPPOSED since not being never?... Please continue, with your RANTS... they are hilarious! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Defeated you already?...Damn, I was having fun playing you like the yoyo you are!

I'm sorry to hear you died! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana:

Lame, even for you.

Lemme see if I dumb this down enough for you, if you can understand ...... is calling someone a child molester in this forum against the rules ... ?

You still OCDing on that... Do you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in that signature... you were the one that wrote it! You are PAWNED AGAIN!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

And Bush created the first ever trillion dollar deficit, along with Republicans in creating the worst recession since the Great Depression.

I'd argue it was the Democrats and Andy Cuomo as head of HUD that started that ball rolling, but even a lame brain, such as you knew that! BUT are in denial, as you are about your OCD problem!
Who cares what a demented idiot like you argues? You're howling at the moon. Meanwhile, Bush took the blame for it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Your diseased brain prevents you from comprehending that.

Lame, even for you.

You still OCDing on that... Do you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in that signature... you were the one that wrote it! You are PAWNED AGAIN!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:
OMG, you're an imbecile. Yes, I wrote that. Now, to continue dumbing this down for you ... if I wrote that again, would I face some type of consequence from the forum moderator...?

Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

The amendment is identical to legislation that passed the House in March and later failed to get to a vote in the Senate. Bankruptcy judges are now allowed to alter loan terms on vacation homes or investment properties. Primary residences used to be eligible before Congress rewrote bankruptcy laws in 2005.

Lame, even for you.

OMG, you're an imbecile. Yes, I wrote that. Now, to continue dumbing this down for you ... if I wrote that again, would I face some type of consequence from the forum moderator...?

Why, did you find CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? But you did write child molester, but WHERE???? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:

The amendment is identical to legislation that passed the House in March and later failed to get to a vote in the Senate. Bankruptcy judges are now allowed to alter loan terms on vacation homes or investment properties. Primary residences used to be eligible before Congress rewrote bankruptcy laws in 2005.
Delusional fool ... Barney Frank was one member of the minority party and did not or could not prevent the majority party Republicans from passing reform.

You're an imbecile to not understand that.

Lame, even for you.

Why, did you find CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? But you did write child molester, but WHERE???? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:
You didn't answer my question, :gay: vagisil :gay:. I'm trying to help you understand ... but I can't help you if you won't help yourself.

If I wrote that again, would I face possible consequences from the forum moderator?

He really is too stupid

Delusional fool ... Barney Frank was one member of the minority party and did not or could not prevent the majority party Republicans from passing reform.

You are so fucking stupid, I really don't know why I waste my time educating you liberal fucktards... You want to argue this also? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Setting the Record Straight Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform

Lame, even for you.

You didn't answer my question, :gay: vagisil :gay:. I'm trying to help you understand ... but I can't help you if you won't help yourself.

If I wrote that again, would I face possible consequences from the forum moderator?

Read my lips, :ahole-1:...Did you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? Your OCD is TUNNEL VISION for your meager 2 digit IQ!

He really is too stupid

You are so fucking stupid, I really don't know why I waste my time educating you liberal fucktards... You want to argue this also? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Do you even realize you posted a link showing Republicans failed to provide reform? Do you realize you just proved my point?

He really is too stupid

Do you even realize you posted a link showing Republicans failed to provide reform? Do you realize you just proved my point?

They tried and the Congress didn't cooperate!...Are you this stupid...of course you are!

0102-sbs-palin-son-on-dog-facebook-4.jpg

These pictures seems typical of Sarah's judgement and parenting skills - not to mention her sharing them with the world.

I am conservative too.

what about if next time the boy did that to his little mongoloid sister ?

Sara Palin....you have to learn how to protect and love animals.

Lame, even for you.

Read my lips, :ahole-1:...Did you see the words CHILD MOLESTER in THAT signature? Your OCD is TUNNEL VISION for your meager 2 digit IQ!
I can't read your lips, they're busy sucking on a cock.

Since you won't answer my question, I'll answer it for you. Yes, if I posted that again, I could face consequences from the forum moderator.

Now then, next question as I dumb this down for you ....

My post to you, which gets posted multiple times everyday, contains the very words which could get me in trouble with the moderator -- so is my message being spread daily without me having to risk posting them myself?

Forum List

Back