palin really is an idiot....

Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.
You weren't alive after Carter I see.
Sure I was. There was no recession when Reagan became president.

who cares about recession????

that dog guts!!!!!!!! the boy stepping on him!!!!!

do you give a shit about it?????

My God what a heartless world!

and next will be his sister who is a mongoloid bless her heart....

its not all about politics you know?

I think you mean Downs and the child standing on the dog is the one with Downs. Named after a part on a gun, of all things.

The very same child who does not speak and whose mother is too busy taking pictures to see to his well-being.

Understood.

What a convoluted Universe we live in.

As long as animal life is protected... thats all I care.

I say eat everything on 4 legs and in ocean, and burn rainforrests, we don't need them. They just take up space for real estate.

I think you mean Downs and the child standing on the dog is the one with Downs. Named after a part on a gun, of all things.

The very same child who does not speak and whose mother is too busy taking pictures to see to his well-being.

Understood.

Skye, you don't eat meat or fish?

I do not eat red meat of four legged animals

I eat chicken fish and seafood.

You don't consider a BIRD an animal, or a fish for that matter?

Who cares what a demented idiot like you argues? You're howling at the moon. Meanwhile, Bush took the blame for it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

And then it fell apart as bush tried to reform it and was unsuccessful!
Bush and Republicans failed to reform it. That's why they're to blame for it.
I'm glad you finally admitted that democrat ideas need to be changed by the adults.
If by "adults" you mean "Republicans," it was the "adults" who fuel injected the housing market until it burst, causing the worst recession since the Great Recession. :gay: vagisil :gay: was even kind enough to post a link showing how Republicans failed to pass reform during all of the critical years they controlled Congress.

Is that the same way the Obomanation didn't get a budget passed for 4 years?
And didn't you blame Reid for sitting on those budget bills?

And then it fell apart as bush tried to reform it and was unsuccessful!
I'm glad you finally admitted that democrat ideas need to be changed by the adults.
If by "adults" you mean "Republicans," it was the "adults" who fuel injected the housing market until it burst, causing the worst recession since the Great Recession. :gay: vagisil :gay: was even kind enough to post a link showing how Republicans failed to pass reform during all of the critical years they controlled Congress.

Is that the same way the Obomanation didn't get a budget passed for 4 years?
And didn't you blame Reid for sitting on those budget bills?

352 BILLS sitting on his desk!

Understood.

I do.

One day ...I will stop eating that too.

Step by step.

Bwaney Franks stalled it! But you knew that!
Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Your diseased brain prevents you from comprehending that.
Bush in 2006 warned of the housing bubble, but Frank told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
So? Frank was one member of the minority party. It was up to the majority party, who controlled the House and the Senate, to do something about it.

How about we talk about all the bubbles Obama created in just 6 years both economically and on freign policy? Do you really want to go there, because this will be very embarrassing for you. I mean it's already so ebbarrasing the libs ran from your leader Obama. I mean boy did they RUN!!!!!
I see, you don't like the topic being discussed. Does it bother you?

Understood.

I do.

Step by step.

Skye, we need meat for more than just pleasure in eating!

NO ONE has come near the obomanation's toll, especially in just 6 years!
Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.
You weren't alive after Carter I see.

What was the national interest rate in 1981 and say that again.
Better yet .... here's a list of all recessions ... you should pay extra attention to notice there was no recession in January, 1981 ...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Wrong!

"The early 1980s recession was a severe recession in the United States which began in July 1981 and ended in November 1982" "By 1979, inflation reached a startling 11.3% and in 1980 soared to 13.5%"

Early 1980s recession - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Fucking troll.

Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Bush in 2006 warned of the housing bubble, but Frank told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
So? Frank was one member of the minority party. It was up to the majority party, who controlled the House and the Senate, to do something about it.

But YOU blamed Bush, it was NOT his fault! But you are so stupid you will refuse to recognize the truth! It's in front of your face...you are just about on par with FRANCO, and KNB!!!
No, you imbecile. I blamed Bush and Republicans. What a piy you can't keep up.

The dog looks like he doesn't mind, eh? Kinda like dogs that are chained to dog houses outside while it is bitter cold with snow all over the place not minding?

Geez. You don't let your kid stand on a dogs spine. PERIOD. The kid doesn't know better. Mom DOES. But, she's a moron, so it isn't surprising.

Sarah Palin photos of son stepping on dog trigger online outrage - Yahoo News

6dd05ec0-92ac-11e4-a007-013b81d94029_Screen-Shot-2015-01-02-at-1-22-32-PM.png
You idiots hate her because she is a threat to your idiot party. That dog does not look like it minds at all. Find something meaningful to cry like a bitch about.
Are you insane? She is no threat. McCain LOST because he had that bimbo as his running mate.

Understood.

I do.

Step by step.

You still have that raw meat sex fetish?

Congress was controlled by Republicans until 2007. The housing boom began its decline in 2006.

Read the fucking article, it's all in there, I'm tired of leading you to answers! Do some work for yourself, leftard!
No, I read it. No reform under Republican leadership.

Your IQ doesn't make 2 digits!!!!

"In fact, it was Congress that flatly rejected President Bush's call more than five years ago to reform the GSEs. Over the years, the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems with the GSEs."
Imbecile, that's what I said. No reform under Republican leadership. Di you read your own link or did you not understand it? That's what it shows.

Oh I'm sorry was Bush part of the oversight committee like Frank, who was supposed to ring the warning bell or was he managing a major war and a country? Remember, Frank said, "oh there's NOTHING to worry about." It was his job and he failed. He was a democrat

That guy talked like a retard and was one.
No, Republicans ran that committee.

Understood.

I do.

Step by step.

no

iron we can get from some other sources....

but then...I am not trying to convince anybody

we eat then we die.

that's it :)

How about we talk about all the bubbles Obama created in just 6 years both economically and on freign policy? Do you really want to go there, because this will be very embarrassing for you. I mean it's already so ebbarrasing the libs ran from your leader Obama. I mean boy did they RUN!!!!!
I see, you don't like the topic being discussed. Does it bother you?

No, I just love current events. More relevant. I mean this President and carter should fuck each other they love each other so much. Bring FDR back from the dead and let him join in.

But YOU blamed Bush, it was NOT his fault! But you are so stupid you will refuse to recognize the truth! It's in front of your face...you are just about on par with FRANCO, and KNB!!!

BUT it wasn't just Bush and the Republicans..... many had agendas on both sides of the aisle, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT!

Read the fucking article, it's all in there, I'm tired of leading you to answers! Do some work for yourself, leftard!
No, I read it. No reform under Republican leadership.

Your IQ doesn't make 2 digits!!!!

"In fact, it was Congress that flatly rejected President Bush's call more than five years ago to reform the GSEs. Over the years, the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems with the GSEs."
Imbecile, that's what I said. No reform under Republican leadership. Di you read your own link or did you not understand it? That's what it shows.

Oh I'm sorry was Bush part of the oversight committee like Frank, who was supposed to ring the warning bell or was he managing a major war and a country? Remember, Frank said, "oh there's NOTHING to worry about." It was his job and he failed. He was a democrat

That guy talked like a retard and was one.
No, Republicans ran that committee.

Why was frank elected and given that job?

I do.

Step by step.

no

iron we can get some other sources....

we eat then we die.

You sound atheist, are you?

BUT it wasn't just Bush and the Republicans..... many had agendas on both sides of the aisle, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT!

Bingo. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

I do.

Step by step.

no

iron we can get some other sources....

we eat then we die.

You sound atheist, are you?

No

I believe.

Forum List

Back