palin really is an idiot....

dog-4-1.jpg

So? Frank was one member of the minority party. It was up to the majority party, who controlled the House and the Senate, to do something about it.

But YOU blamed Bush, it was NOT his fault! But you are so stupid you will refuse to recognize the truth! It's in front of your face...you are just about on par with FRANCO, and KNB!!!
No, you imbecile. I blamed Bush and Republicans. What a piy you can't keep up.

BUT it wasn't just Bush and the Republicans..... many had agendas on both sides of the aisle, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT!
Moron.... it was Bush and Republicans who controlled the government.

You don't even know the most basic of facts.

September 2003: Then-House Financial Services Committee Ranking Member Barney Frank (D-MA) strongly disagrees with the Administration's assessment, saying "these two entities – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – are not facing any kind of financial crisis … The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," The New York Times, 9/11/03)

Pressure from Democrats to keep these mortgages going for people that couldn't normally afford them, pressure from the MASS MEDIA against the WICKED and RACIST Bush administration caused little George to BACK OFF for POLITICAL REASONS.... Why do I have to spell it out for you imbecile?
Now you're contradicting yourself. That shows how confused you are since you really don't know what you're talking about.

Now you're saying Bush "backed off" but earlier you were saying Bush was asking for reform year after year. Meanwhile, the reality is that Frist sat on at least 3 bills on reform. You can blame a single gay member of the minority party all you want -- that will never absolve the majority party of failing to get a reform bill onto Bush's desk.

Nope, not wrong. You are posting my message for me. Best part .... I can't get in trouble for posting that message since I'm not posting it. I've got you to post it for me. :mm:

You are back OCDing over something that is NOT THERE! My GOD, try this...

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:
Suuure, :gay: vagisil :gay:, that's why you tried to get me banned .... because it didn't say what you tried to get me banned for. :eusa_doh:

And what did the mods quote you? OCDBoy!
Warned me it was against the rules and not to post it again. Which I don't have to since I found a moron to post it for me. :mm:

And what did you post EXACTLY?
What I posted is in your tagline, rightard.

But YOU blamed Bush, it was NOT his fault! But you are so stupid you will refuse to recognize the truth! It's in front of your face...you are just about on par with FRANCO, and KNB!!!

BUT it wasn't just Bush and the Republicans..... many had agendas on both sides of the aisle, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT!

September 2003: Then-House Financial Services Committee Ranking Member Barney Frank (D-MA) strongly disagrees with the Administration's assessment, saying "these two entities – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – are not facing any kind of financial crisis … The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," The New York Times, 9/11/03)

Pressure from Democrats to keep these mortgages going for people that couldn't normally afford them, pressure from the MASS MEDIA against the WICKED and RACIST Bush administration caused little George to BACK OFF for POLITICAL REASONS.... Why do I have to spell it out for you imbecile?
Now you're contradicting yourself. That shows how confused you are since you really don't know what you're talking about.

Now you're saying Bush "backed off" but earlier you were saying Bush was asking for reform year after year. Meanwhile, the reality is that Frist sat on at least 3 bills on reform. You can blame a single gay member of the minority party all you want -- that will never absolve the majority party of failing to get a reform bill onto Bush's desk.
So you admit Bush asked for reform year after year.... Point proven...Thanks for straightening out your fucked up mind!

You are back OCDing over something that is NOT THERE! My GOD, try this...

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:
Suuure, :gay: vagisil :gay:, that's why you tried to get me banned .... because it didn't say what you tried to get me banned for. :eusa_doh:

Warned me it was against the rules and not to post it again. Which I don't have to since I found a moron to post it for me. :mm:

No it's not..post up what you wrote!

So you admit Bush asked for reform year after year.... Point proven...Thanks for straightening out your fucked up mind!
I never said he didn't, you imbecile. In fact, I've even made that point in other threads.

You're such a rightard. The post in your tagline is what I said, which is why I guessed "I struck a nerve" before repeating it.

And now I've got you saying it for me! :mm:

I never said he didn't, you imbecile. In fact, I've even made that point in other threads.

You did?...where?

You did?...where?
In another thread.

And then it fell apart as bush tried to reform it and was unsuccessful!
Bush and Republicans failed to reform it. That's why they're to blame for it.

Bwaney Franks stalled it! But you knew that!
Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Your diseased brain prevents you from comprehending that.
Bush in 2006 warned of the housing bubble, but Frank told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
So? Frank was one member of the minority party. It was up to the majority party, who controlled the House and the Senate, to do something about it.
Well we have been saying that for almost 6 years now. Right?

You're such a rightard. The post in your tagline is what I said, which is why I guessed "I struck a nerve" before repeating it.

And now I've got you saying it for me! :mm:

No. it isn't EXACTLY what you said! If it were The mods would be on me, and I've had it out for over month! NOW. what did you say EXACTLY, and don't equivocate as you always do!

You did?...where?
In another thread.

In a thread I didn't read!? Post it up, child!!!

Bush and Republicans failed to reform it. That's why they're to blame for it.

Bwaney Franks stalled it! But you knew that!
Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Your diseased brain prevents you from comprehending that.
Bush in 2006 warned of the housing bubble, but Frank told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
Well we have been saying that for almost 6 years now. Right?
Saying what? That Republicans controlled the government between 2003 and 2006 and failed to pass reform of the GSE's?

You did?...where?
In another thread.

:gay: vagisil :gay:, you're a dick and I don't take orders from dicks. You didn't have to read the thread .... that's what the search function is for.

man 36 pages already in just one day. that's a lot of hate for one WOMAN

sad and pathetic all OVER A FRIKKEN DOG

You did?...where?
In another thread.

:gay: vagisil :gay:, you're a dick and I don't take orders from dicks. You didn't have to read the thread .... that's what the search function is for.

Whiny, you're a CU*T and I don't take orders from a CU*T! Either show what you supposedly wrote, or you're a fucking LIAR... Balls in YOUR COURT, do it or STFU scumbag!

Forum List

Back