palin really is an idiot....

Skye, you don't eat meat or fish?

I do not eat red meat of four legged animals

I eat chicken fish and seafood.

You don't consider a BIRD an animal, or a fish for that matter?

I do.

One day ...I will stop eating that too.

Step by step.

Skye, we need meat for more than just pleasure in eating!

no

iron we can get from some other sources....

but then...I am not trying to convince anybody

we eat then we die.

that's it :)

So enjoy a big fat steak and fuck the animals. .

Ok, I see I have to answer my own question again since you can't.

The answer is yes, my message to you is posted multiple times per day without risk to me since I'm not posting it.

Last question ... are you posting that message which would get me banned potentially if I posted it again?

You're starting to get smart...it's about time, even for an idiot, such as yourself!
Unfortunately for you, the same cannot be said. So what have we learned by this exercise?

My message, which you attempted to get me banned over, is repeated all the time without risk to me since you are posting my message for me.

:dance::dance::dance:

Savvy?

WRONG JACKASS!....:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Nope, not wrong. You are posting my message for me. Best part .... I can't get in trouble for posting that message since I'm not posting it. I've got you to post it for me. :mm:

You are back OCDing over something that is NOT THERE! My GOD, try this...

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:
Suuure, :gay: vagisil :gay:, that's why you tried to get me banned .... because it didn't say what you tried to get me banned for. :eusa_doh:

Bush in 2006 warned of the housing bubble, but Frank told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
So? Frank was one member of the minority party. It was up to the majority party, who controlled the House and the Senate, to do something about it.

But YOU blamed Bush, it was NOT his fault! But you are so stupid you will refuse to recognize the truth! It's in front of your face...you are just about on par with FRANCO, and KNB!!!
No, you imbecile. I blamed Bush and Republicans. What a piy you can't keep up.

BUT it wasn't just Bush and the Republicans..... many had agendas on both sides of the aisle, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT!

Bingo. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

The WHINER isn't your ordinary idiot, he has massive OCD and will try to outlast you posting, so be prepared!

You're starting to get smart...it's about time, even for an idiot, such as yourself!
Unfortunately for you, the same cannot be said. So what have we learned by this exercise?

My message, which you attempted to get me banned over, is repeated all the time without risk to me since you are posting my message for me.

Savvy?

Nope, not wrong. You are posting my message for me. Best part .... I can't get in trouble for posting that message since I'm not posting it. I've got you to post it for me. :mm:

Suuure, :gay: vagisil :gay:, that's why you tried to get me banned .... because it didn't say what you tried to get me banned for. :eusa_doh:

And what did the mods quote you? OCDBoy!

I do.

Step by step.

no

iron we can get some other sources....

we eat then we die.

You sound atheist, are you?

No

I believe.

As an agnostic, I can only FEEL that there is more than this!

I do not eat red meat of four legged animals

I eat chicken fish and seafood.

I do.

Step by step.

no

we eat then we die.

I have not always not eat red meat.

I have eaten lots and lots and lots of any kind of red meat in my life.

But not so long ago I decided not to.

That's ok too,

I do.

Step by step.

no

we eat then we die.

No

I believe.

Hey, quit picking on her. I think me and her might have something going on here. There is hope for this one yet.

I do.

Step by step.

no

we eat then we die.

I have not always not eat red meat.

I have eaten lots and lots and lots of any kind of red meat in my life.

But not so long ago I decided not to.

That's ok too,

Confusing, but it's ok. :)

no

we eat then we die.

No

I believe.

Hey, quit picking on her. I think me and her might have something going on here. There is hope for this one yet.

Skye is a good person, just remember that, and she has her own ways, that may or may not be agreeable with us, but she's smarter than ALL the liberal women in here!

Bush and Republicans failed to reform it. That's why they're to blame for it.
I'm glad you finally admitted that democrat ideas need to be changed by the adults.
If by "adults" you mean "Republicans," it was the "adults" who fuel injected the housing market until it burst, causing the worst recession since the Great Recession. :gay: vagisil :gay: was even kind enough to post a link showing how Republicans failed to pass reform during all of the critical years they controlled Congress.

Is that the same way the Obomanation didn't get a budget passed for 4 years?
And didn't you blame Reid for sitting on those budget bills?

352 BILLS sitting on his desk!
So how do you blame Reid for sitting on bills but you don't blame First for doing the same??

The kid can't help that his mother is a moron. He is a child. One with DS. HIS MOTHER knows better. Or does she.
She is an idiot. A disgusting STUPID c*** and if she died tomorrow, I would do a little dance jig.

Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.
You weren't alive after Carter I see.
Sure I was. There was no recession when Reagan became president.

What was the national interest rate in 1981 and say that again.
Better yet .... here's a list of all recessions ... you should pay extra attention to notice there was no recession in January, 1981 ...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Wrong!

"The early 1980s recession was a severe recession in the United States which began in July 1981 and ended in November 1982" "By 1979, inflation reached a startling 11.3% and in 1980 soared to 13.5%"

Early 1980s recession - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Fucking troll.
You fucking nut. Only in conservaloony land does Wikipedia trump the NBER. :eusa_doh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Barney Frank was one member of the minority party in the House and incapable of stalling it.

Your diseased brain prevents you from comprehending that.
Bush in 2006 warned of the housing bubble, but Frank told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
So? Frank was one member of the minority party. It was up to the majority party, who controlled the House and the Senate, to do something about it.

But YOU blamed Bush, it was NOT his fault! But you are so stupid you will refuse to recognize the truth! It's in front of your face...you are just about on par with FRANCO, and KNB!!!

BUT it wasn't just Bush and the Republicans..... many had agendas on both sides of the aisle, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT!
Moron.... it was Bush and Republicans who controlled the government.

You don't even know the most basic of facts.

The kid can't help that his mother is a moron. He is a child. One with DS. HIS MOTHER knows better. Or does she.
She is an idiot. A disgusting STUPID c*** and if she died tomorrow, I would do a little dance jig.

Gracie, you are starting to OCD on trivialities!...Concentrate on the over 300,000 babies aborted by Planned Parenthood in 2013...slightly more important, and MUCH MORE DISGUSTING of what WOMAN does to mankind!

Savvy?

Warned me it was against the rules and not to post it again. Which I don't have to since I found a moron to post it for me. :mm:

Gracie, you are starting to OCD on trivialities!...Concentrate on the over 300,000 babies aborted by Planned Parenthood in 2013...slightly more important, and MUCH MORE DISGUSTING of what WOMAN does to mankind!
This thread is not about abortion. It is about Idiot Palin.

Moron.... it was Bush and Republicans who controlled the government.

You don't even know the most basic of facts.

September 2003: Then-House Financial Services Committee Ranking Member Barney Frank (D-MA) strongly disagrees with the Administration's assessment, saying "these two entities – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – are not facing any kind of financial crisis … The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," The New York Times, 9/11/03)

Pressure from Democrats to keep these mortgages going for people that couldn't normally afford them, pressure from the MASS MEDIA against the WICKED and RACIST Bush administration caused little George to BACK OFF for POLITICAL REASONS.... Why do I have to spell it out for you imbecile?

Warned me it was against the rules and not to post it again. Which I don't have to since I found a moron to post it for me. :mm:

And what did you post EXACTLY?

Remember Obama eats dogs

obama-knife-dog.jpg

This thread is not about abortion. It is about Idiot Palin.

No it's about animal supposed abuse that Palin SUPPOSEDLY let happen.... I see NO ABUSE, I see a boy playing with his dog, YOU might see something else that your MIND has made up, just like you THINK YOU SAW Garner being CHOKED!

Forum List

Back