palin really is an idiot....

Sarah Palin photos of son stepping on dog trigger online outrage - Yahoo News

6dd05ec0-92ac-11e4-a007-013b81d94029_Screen-Shot-2015-01-02-at-1-22-32-PM.png
Palin is smarter than any liberal Democrat alive today.

But YOU blamed Bush, it was NOT his fault! But you are so stupid you will refuse to recognize the truth! It's in front of your face...you are just about on par with FRANCO, and KNB!!!
No, you imbecile. I blamed Bush and Republicans. What a piy you can't keep up.

BUT it wasn't just Bush and the Republicans..... many had agendas on both sides of the aisle, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT!
Moron.... it was Bush and Republicans who controlled the government.

You don't even know the most basic of facts.

September 2003: Then-House Financial Services Committee Ranking Member Barney Frank (D-MA) strongly disagrees with the Administration's assessment, saying "these two entities – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – are not facing any kind of financial crisis … The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," The New York Times, 9/11/03)

Pressure from Democrats to keep these mortgages going for people that couldn't normally afford them, pressure from the MASS MEDIA against the WICKED and RACIST Bush administration caused little George to BACK OFF for POLITICAL REASONS.... Why do I have to spell it out for you imbecile?
Now you're contradicting yourself. That shows how confused you are since you really don't know what you're talking about.

Now you're saying Bush "backed off" but earlier you were saying Bush was asking for reform year after year. Meanwhile, the reality is that Frist sat on at least 3 bills on reform. You can blame a single gay member of the minority party all you want -- that will never absolve the majority party of failing to get a reform bill onto Bush's desk.
The dog is named Hillary...a real bitch.
Unlike Sarah, Hillary has a measurable IQ.

Really? when did Hillary RUN a campaign to make a Governor of a state? Having SoS bestowed you doesn't count or riding into congress off you hubby Presidents coat tails doesn't count either.
She ran against an inexperienced black man and got her ass handed to her.

No, you imbecile. I blamed Bush and Republicans. What a piy you can't keep up.

BUT it wasn't just Bush and the Republicans..... many had agendas on both sides of the aisle, BUT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT!
Moron.... it was Bush and Republicans who controlled the government.

You don't even know the most basic of facts.

September 2003: Then-House Financial Services Committee Ranking Member Barney Frank (D-MA) strongly disagrees with the Administration's assessment, saying "these two entities – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – are not facing any kind of financial crisis … The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," The New York Times, 9/11/03)

Pressure from Democrats to keep these mortgages going for people that couldn't normally afford them, pressure from the MASS MEDIA against the WICKED and RACIST Bush administration caused little George to BACK OFF for POLITICAL REASONS.... Why do I have to spell it out for you imbecile?
Now you're contradicting yourself. That shows how confused you are since you really don't know what you're talking about.

Now you're saying Bush "backed off" but earlier you were saying Bush was asking for reform year after year. Meanwhile, the reality is that Frist sat on at least 3 bills on reform. You can blame a single gay member of the minority party all you want -- that will never absolve the majority party of failing to get a reform bill onto Bush's desk.
The dog is named Hillary...a real bitch.
Unlike Sarah, Hillary has a measurable IQ.

Really? when did Hillary RUN a campaign to make a Governor of a state? Having SoS bestowed you doesn't count or riding into congress off you hubby Presidents coat tails doesn't count either.
She ran against an inexperienced black man and got her ass handed to her.

Really. I guess she didn't have a crotchety old fool running mate to help in that.

No, she really isn't. She is a monumental idiot.

oh Sarah. still going strong. damn:badgrin:
Stfu Steph, you're stupid too..

I can't when it comes to such stupidity. good gawd go find another cause one that is honorable and not so petty. Like ABORTION
B6YQ1_aIgAEpzSg.jpg

You sound just like Kosher Girl jumping to the abortion topic when you lose on the one at hand. :lmao: :)

How stupid you are.

While you all sit here wailing over a DOG

SNIP:
Our country is becomingBrazil.

The ever-increasing barrage of regulations being unleashed by Obama’s DOE, EPA, and myriad other agencies have spurious and unproven “benefits” to Americans, but many potential unforeseen consequences.

We only need look at the Affordable Care Act (a name that could only be dreamed-up inBrazil) as a textbook example of the results of releasing massive amounts of regulations without adequate controls or review.

21,000 new regulations have beenenactedunder Obama, and 2,375 are scheduled so far for 2015. Congress does not have the power to stop this avalanche, and can do very little to slow it down.

The sad and frustrating part of this “government gone wild” scenario is that it is highly doubtful any of these regulations can be rescinded or fixed before they potentially cause significant permanent damage to our individual freedoms, to say nothing of how they will negatively impact our day-to-day lives. This is how Obama’s “fundamental change” of America is accomplished.
As I write this, I am ordering a new timer for my old dishwasher. I just hope De Niro shows up to help me install it.

Read more:http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/01/america_is_being_transformed_into_embrazilem.html#ixzz3NlpIwbER
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter|AmericanThinker on Facebook

I don't see Sarah or Hilary as dumb, each are pretty clever in their own way. Hilary tends to be more of a conformist and Sarah a non-conformist, which is what I expect them each to do and do do.

I would probably not vote for either as they are both not aligned with my core beliefs. I do not understand the left's obsession with Sarah, you give her way too much.

I don't see Sarah or Hilary as dumb, each are pretty clever in their own way. Hilary tends to be more of a conformist and Sarah a non-conformist, which is what I expect them each to do and do do.

I would probably not vote for either as they are both not aligned with my core beliefs. I do not understand the left's obsession with Sarah, you give her way too much.

well, look at their hate for a news station. Before that it was Rush Limbaugh.

Obsession is the right word. Beats me why they like to live that way. I'd find it miserably myself. As for Hillary, I wouldn't vote for her but looks like they are going to try and run her again.

They were held up by maneuvers in Congress...DIDN'T YOU READ THAT when you supposedly READ that article I posted a link to that the above timeline is from.... Here's the beginning of it for you whiny little bitch!

• April: The Administration's FY02 budget declares that the size of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is "a potential problem," because "financial trouble of a large GSE could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting Federally insured entities and economic activity." (2002 Budget Analytic Perspectives, pg. 142)
  • May: The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) calls for the disclosure and corporate governance principles contained in the President's 10-point plan for corporate responsibility to apply to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. (OMB Prompt Letter to OFHEO, 5/29/02)
  • February: The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO) releases a report explaining that unexpected problems at a GSE could immediately spread into financial sectors beyond the housing market.

• September: Then-Treasury Secretary John Snow testifies before the House Financial Services Committee to recommend that Congress enact "legislation to create a new Federal agency to regulate and supervise the financial activities of our housing-related government sponsored enterprises" and set prudent and appropriate minimum capital adequacy requirements.

• September: Then-House Financial Services Committee Ranking Member Barney Frank (D-MA) strongly disagrees with the Administration's assessment, saying "these two entities – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – are not facing any kind of financial crisis … The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing." (Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," The New York Times, 9/11/03)

• October: Senator Thomas Carper (D-DE) refuses to acknowledge any necessity for GSE reforms, saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." (Sen. Carper, Hearing of Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, 10/16/03)

• November: Then-Council of the Economic Advisers (CEA) Chairman Greg Mankiw explains that any "legislation to reform GSE regulation should empower the new regulator with sufficient strength and credibility to reduce systemic risk." To reduce the potential for systemic instability, the regulator would have "broad authority to set both risk-based and minimum capital standards" and "receivership powers necessary to wind down the affairs of a troubled GSE." (N. Gregory Mankiw, Remarks At The Conference Of State Bank Supervisors State Banking Summit And Leadership, 11/6/03)
  • February: The President's FY05 Budget again highlights the risk posed by the explosive growth of the GSEs and their low levels of required capital and calls for creation of a new, world-class regulator: "The Administration has determined that the safety and soundness regulators of the housing GSEs lack sufficient power and stature to meet their responsibilities, and therefore … should be replaced with a new strengthened regulator." (2005 Budget Analytic Perspectives, pg. 83)

• February: Then-CEA Chairman Mankiw cautions Congress to "not take [the financial market's] strength for granted." Again, the call from the Administration was to reduce this risk by "ensuring that the housing GSEs are overseen by an effective regulator." (N. Gregory Mankiw, Op-Ed, "Keeping Fannie And Freddie's House In Order," Financial Times, 2/24/04)

• April: Rep. Frank ignores the warnings, accusing the Administration of creating an "artificial issue." At a speech to the Mortgage Bankers Association conference, Rep. Frank said "people tend to pay their mortgages. I don't think we are in any remote danger here. This focus on receivership, I think, is intended to create fears that aren't there." ("Frank: GSE Failure A Phony Issue," American Banker, 4/21/04)

• June: Then-Treasury Deputy Secretary Samuel Bodman spotlights the risk posed by the GSEs and calls for reform, saying "We do not have a world-class system of supervision of the housing government sponsored enterprises (GSEs), even though the importance of the housing financial system that the GSEs serve demands the best in supervision to ensure the long-term vitality of that system. Therefore, the Administration has called for a new, first class, regulatory supervisor for the three housing GSEs: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Banking System." (Samuel Bodman, House Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Testimony, 6/16/04)
You're too dumb for words, :gay: vagisil :gay:. Not only does that not cite a single "maneuver" which held up any bills .... it doesn't even cite any bills. All it does is show how Democrats were against reform.

But moron .... Democrats did not control the Congress between 2003 and 2006. Democrats did not control any of the committees. Republicans did and Frist sat on every reform bill. You said yourself he held them up like Reid held up bills.

Let me see I I can explain this to the forum, you're too fucking stupid to understand this.... Like the last Congress had Mclame, Graham, and a handful of other RINO Republican's that acted MUCH LIKE DemocRATS, the same people and others were involved in holding up legislation.... today we have.....

boehner-mcconnell.jpg

Need I say more, as I believe I got the correct message through to people with a 3 digit IQ.... Please PAWN, stop whining, you keep embarrassing yourself....as usual!
So now you've reduced your losing argument to RINO's held up the legislation??

What, the TRUTH too hard for you to believe? You've LIED so long you haven't got a clue what truth is anymore!
:gay: vagisil :gay:, you've proven here tonight that "truth" to you is whatever you can make up. This last piece of idiocy of yours proves it. You actually went from blaming Barney Frank to RINO's for failing to pass reform.

That highlights your insanity better than I ever could. By the eay, you lost this argument the moment you blamed Barney Frank. Was Barney Frank on the wrong side of the issue? Absofuckinglutely. Did Barney Frank kill any reform bills? No, he couldn't, you schvance. There were at least 5 bills attempting reform during those 5 Years between 2003 and 2007. One was originated in the House. Though Frank voted against it, he could not and did not prevent it from passing in the House. It died in the Senate because Senate leadership wouldn't put it on the legislative calendar for a full vote in the Senate. Two more bills originated in the Senate. Both made it out of committee but neither one was put to a full Senate vote. Again, House member Barney Frank could not and did not prevent either of those Senate bills from passing. The 4th bill was sponsored by Frank, so he clearly didn't prevent that one. The 5th was sponsored by Pelosi and Frank voted for it.

It's all in the timeline quoted, you stupid bastard, you can try and confuse the public, but you can't change recorded history! OCD a little more on this, try to gather a few brain cells this time.... Funny how these liberal scum concentrate on trivial matters!:ahole-1:

I found this interesting and might give us an idea in the Obsessions of a liberal. Like on a dog, a news station, etc

SNIP
On the Ideals and Dangers of Liberalism:
Any government with the power to mother its citizens also has the power to dominate them and steal from them: to overtax them, confiscate their property and override their binding agreements. For this reason, the legally enforceable institutions of society must be very limited, lest the government charged with protecting the people against tyranny and theft becomes itself the most dangerous tyrant and thief.

Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood. Like the child at play, he is given, or at least promised, ultimate economic, social and political security without having to assume responsibility for himself...

SNIP:
On Character:
These abilities contribute to what is commonly called character, which term also implies dispositions to behave with honesty, integrity, responsibility, self-direction and dependability in interactions with others. Among other things, persons with good character typically keep promises and honor contracts, respect the sovereignty of other persons and their ownership of property, and in so far as possible, take responsibility for themselves by providing for their own needs and the needs of those to whom they have assumed some voluntary obligation. Persons with character do not make legally enforceable claims on the time, effort or material assets of other persons. They do not feel entitled to be subsidized by persons with whom they have no prior personal relationship or contractual duty... (click here to continue)

ALL of it here:

The Liberal Mind The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle Rossiter Jr. MD

Forum List

Back