palin really is an idiot....

You're all over the place trying to defend this cretin.

Cretan. supposedly Obama ate dog. what do you call him?
I'm bored. goodbye

if-i-had-a-dog.jpg

This isn't political Steph. It's animal abuse and that asshole took a picture and posted it!

Sarah, that dog belongs to the child who has Downs Syndrome, as a special trained dog for the handicapped. get a frikken life.

As the Governor shared last Spring, the Palins received their beautiful dog from the Puppy Jake Foundation which trains dogs to be service animals for wounded warriors and others who need assistance. You can read more about the Foundation here.
Pretty sure Puppy Jake Foundation had no clue the service dog would be a stool. I hope they take that dog away.

This isn't political Steph. It's animal abuse and that asshole took a picture and posted it!

Sarah, that dog belongs to the child who has Downs Syndrome, as a special trained dog for the handicapped. get a frikken life.

As the Governor shared last Spring, the Palins received their beautiful dog from the Puppy Jake Foundation which trains dogs to be service animals for wounded warriors and others who need assistance. You can read more about the Foundation here.
Pretty sure Puppy Jake Foundation had no clue the service dog would be a stool. I hope they take that dog away.

well yeah take it away from the poor handicapped child. damn you people are overly dramatic all over a DOG

The handicapped child has no clue that using a dog's spine as a footstool is not good. That comes from the mother. Until the mother learns how to care for an animal, the animal should be removed. Period.

I agree with a lot of what you say steph...but this time, we have to agree to disagree. And Ellen's dog should be taken away as well. And I LIKE Ellen. Bad move to post that..and ALLOW it. From both women.

So you're a fucking LIAR...we ALL knew that!
Wrong as usual, rightard. Just cause you're too lazy to find it doesn't mean I lied.

Besides, you're still stuck with the fact that the Republican led Congress failed to pass reform while they were in control. Your own link says so...

In fact, it was Congress that flatly rejected President Bush's call more than five years ago to reform the GSEs.

Remind me again ... which party controlled Congress during those first 4 critical years?

What was interest rates and inflation rates in 1981? I'll keep asking you till you post it or run away.
WTF cares if you keep asking irrelevant questions? I gave you the NBER list of recessions and proved there was no recession. When Reagan be a me president.

Deal with it. Or don't. Who cares?

From the biased NY Times that full of shit.

What was the interest rate and inflation rate in 1981. This will point to a recession or not.
So you're a fucking LIAR...we ALL knew that!
Wrong as usual, rightard. Just cause you're too lazy to find it doesn't mean I lied.

Besides, you're still stuck with the fact that the Republican led Congress failed to pass reform while they were in control. Your own link says so...

In fact, it was Congress that flatly rejected President Bush's call more than five years ago to reform the GSEs.

Remind me again ... which party controlled Congress during those first 4 critical years?

What was interest rates and inflation rates in 1981? I'll keep asking you till you post it or run away.
WTF cares if you keep asking irrelevant questions? I gave you the NBER list of recessions and proved there was no recession. When Reagan be a me president.

Deal with it. Or don't. Who cares?

From the biased NY Times that full of shit.

What was the interest rate and inflation rate in 1981. This will point to a recession or not.
What the fuck does the New Times have to do with this?

Interest rates and inflation do not dictate recessions. Looking at inflation rates an interest rates during the Great Recession reveal that.

What do you think GDP has to do with recessions?

Regardless of your idiocy, I gave you a link to the NBER which shows there was no recession when Reagan became president; and you don't get to re-write history to fit into your biased partisan agenda.

Next?

You were saying,
1980-82 Early 1980s Recession - Timeline - Slaying the Dragon of Debt - Regional Oral History Office - University of California Berkeley

How about the federal reserve,
Recession of 1981 82 - A detailed essay on an important event in the history of the Federal Reserve.

U.S double digits unemployment rate of 1980-1981 vs. 2008-2009 single digit InvestmentWatch

How about another,

The U.S. Recession of 1980-1982

another?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/21/business/economy/21leonhardt.html?_r=0

another,

The American Economy During the 1980s

Faun your are officially wrong and without an argument. Considered yourself fucked and blown out of this argument. Wow, did you ever set yourself up for that. Holy shit!

The handicapped child has no clue that using a dog's spine as a footstool is not good. That comes from the mother. Until the mother learns how to care for an animal, the animal should be removed. Period.

I agree with a lot of what you say steph...but this time, we have to agree to disagree. And Ellen's dog should be taken away as well. And I LIKE Ellen. Bad move to post that..and ALLOW it. From both women.

Oh whatever. I'd bet none of you were raised on a farm. dogs go into war with our vets. I guess you believe they should be taken away from them too.

Downs Syndrome children are angels in disguise. They are loving, kind, emotional when it comes to others suffering pain or hurt or sad. Trig has no clue because he has not been taught or even considered what he did would maybe hurt the dog. If he DID know, he would be devastated. It is NOT his fault. It is his IDIOT MORON MOTHER'S FAULT. Period.

What does being raised on a farm have to do with it???? Do you step on your chickens before you kill them to fry them? How about standing on a sheep?

Come on Steph.

What does being raised on a farm have to do with it???? Do you step on your chickens before you kill them to fry them? How about standing on a sheep?

Come on Steph.

well yes you do step on them while ringing their necks. but hey you all should go take away everyone's chickens next. Sorry dear I like you but this is going overboard. goodnight

Oh whatever. I'd bet none of you were raised on a farm. dogs go into war with our vets. I guess you believe they should be taken away from them too.
Oh please. Dogs are NOT STEPPED ON as a fucking footstool. Soldiers treat them like comrades. Why are you fighting over something so obviously WRONG? Because its PALIN???

Come on Steph.

well yes you do step on them while ringing their necks. but hey you all should go take away everyone's chickens next. Sorry dear I like you but this is going overboard. goodnight
Whatever. I give up.

Oh please. Dogs are NOT STEPPED ON as a fucking footstool. Soldiers treat them like comrades. Why are you fighting over something so obviously WRONG? Because its PALIN???

Because IF IT WAS hurting the dog THE DOG WOULD MOVE. what the hell don't you people get about that? They aren't as stupid as this thread.

No, the dog would NOT move if commanded to STAY. What part of that do YOU not understand? And we ALL know what Palin thinks of animals, don't we?
Believe what you want. She is a c*** idiot and I hope that organization takes the dog away IMMEDIATELY.

No, the dog would NOT move if commanded to STAY. What part of that do YOU not understand? And we ALL know what Palin thinks of animals, don't we?
Believe what you want. She is a c*** idiot and I hope that organization takes the dog away IMMEDIATELY.

So she wasn't paying attention to the kid when he was trying to tell her he wanted to be up at the counter but she was paying attention to the dog and told him to stay? Nope, not buying that. If the dog was in pain he would have moved. He wasn't so he didn't. Kids ride on the family dog (ala horse style) all the time. This is a non-issue except for the fact that it's Sarah Palin's kid.

Forum List

Back