Pandemic forever: Fauci has no plan, and no exit strategy, for covid

WE are 71st in vaccination % in the world, just below Iran. That didn't happen naturally.

Yes it did. The same people DemoKKKrats historically abused are the ones who refuse to get vaccinated. You people created this situation with your racism. Do you even understand why half the black population in this country isn't vaccinated?

1645122080961.png

Yes it did. The same people DemoKKKrats historically abused are the ones who refuse to get vaccinated. You people created this situation with your racism. Do you even understand why half the black population in this country isn't vaccinated?

View attachment 602671
I'm supposed to be impressed that 58% of whites in America got vaccinated? Actually your link supports the notion that antivaccination propaganda is winning amongst the least educated.

hahahahaahahahhahahahahahaha. How does a democratic government punish it's people because they got sick? 99% of the people didn't get sick and die. The fact you miss that statistic is truly insane. But, it is you.
Punish? What are you talking about?

I'm supposed to be impressed that 58% of whites in America got vaccinated? Actually your link supports the notion that antivaccination propaganda is winning amongst the least educated.
And guess what states have the lowest vaccination rates ..... Trumpland.

But really, he won. Really.

Elected DemoKKKrats' approval ratings are in the toilet, so they are taking the lead in ending the pandemic restrictions, regardless of Fauci's "sCiENce".

It was NEVER about public health.

During an interview with ABC News on Wednesday, White House Chief Medical Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci responded to a question on what the threshold of cases that would cause him to determine the coronavirus pandemic has passed is by saying that “there’s no magic number” and that metrics for making decisions will look more at the rates of severe disease and hospitalizations over infection rates, but “We don’t know what that number is yet.”

Host Linsey Davis asked, “[O]ur country, right now, at least, is still seeing about 147,000 new cases of COVID per day. But what would that threshold be in the future for you to say, okay, the pandemic has passed?”

Fauci responded, “You know, there’s no magic number. But you want is to make sure the trajectory keeps going down and down and down. And I think the important issue, and that relates to one of the questions you asked before about the CDC considering giving more precise metrics for decisionmaking, that concentrating more on what the rate of severe disease and hospitalization is will determine that. We don’t know what that number is yet. But that will be much more of a determinant than the rate of infection.”

Fauxi belongs in the dock at the Hague along with all his CCP, Big Tech and democrat co-conspirators for BioTerrorism

1972 Convention on the Prohibition of Biological Weapons.

Last edited:
Please stay on topic--

Pandemic forever: Fauci has no plan, and no exit strategy, for covid​

I know. Alternate facts are your reality

An exit strategy would have been a 75% vaccination rate. But now we're pretty much doomed to just ride out the pandemic waves and hope it turns into a "flu." But that was your theory in the first place wasn't it. It's just the flu.

And guess what states have the lowest vaccination rates ..... Trumpland.

But really, he won. Really.

Interesting, though, those are not the places with the highest rate of cases or deaths. Those belong to the shitholes run by people like you.

LOL

I knew it wasn't about public health the day when only small businesses were shut down so as to concentrate more people into fewer spaces and public transportation wasn't closed down at all despite it being the most glaringly obvious vector for spreading the virus.
sitting at home was the super spreader. No matter what anyone says. Why else did it hit nursing homes? Get it, HOMES!!!! Where did they tell us to go? HOMES. Too fking funny. There was no virus.

With Science.
why would they ever go there? They haven't to date. to think one can say they follow the science by disallowing input into strategies just because the input is different than yours. hahahahahahahahaha that tells everyone, it's political. Can only have one point of view because of R A C I S T............................

Forum List

Back