🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Panic In DC

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
The filth is in a panic because the Horowitz report is coming out on Dec 9th. Their partners in crime...the MSM...is dutifully getting ahead of the charges and trying to soften the blow.

By the time the report actually comes out they will be calling it a "debunked conspiracy theory".

Russia Inquiry Review Is Said to Criticize F.B.I. but Rebuff Claims of Biased Acts

A watchdog report will portray the pursuit of a wiretap of an ex-Trump adviser as sloppy, but it also debunks some accusations by Trump allies of F.B.I. wrongdoing.

Russia Inquiry Review Is Said to Criticize F.B.I. but Rebuff Claims of Biased Acts

It ain't gonna work NY times :)

Your BS reporting & spin wont mean jack in court!

I love the "pursuit of a wiretap" line...oh they MORE than just wiretapped the Trump campaign! WAY MORE!

The filth is in a panic because the Horowitz report is coming out on Dec 9th. Their partners in crime...the MSM...is dutifully getting ahead of the charges and trying to soften the blow.

By the time the report actually comes out they will be calling it a "debunked conspiracy theory".

A watchdog report will portray the pursuit of a wiretap of an ex-Trump adviser as sloppy, but it also debunks some accusations by Trump allies of F.B.I. wrongdoing.

It ain't gonna work NY times :)

Your BS reporting & spin wont mean jack in court!

I love the "pursuit of a wiretap" line...oh they MORE than just wiretapped the Trump campaign! WAY MORE!
Seems like you're the one in a panic.

Feeling a bit let down?

The filth is in a panic because the Horowitz report is coming out on Dec 9th.

Who is panicking? Can you provide a name, please?
ALL of the Dim Dems are in panic mode, Taz. It's the reason for their clown show charade known as "impeachment hearings". They've got absolutely NOTHING impeachable on our president. Please try again after the brainwashing has worn off. You're welcome.

Who is panicking? Can you provide a name, please?

Who-ever it was that went to the NY times and begged them to print such crap. I would guess COMEY! His signature is on more than one of the FISA applications!

Did you read the article?

By paragraph 15 it is so convoluted it is almost incomprehensible!

I smell FEAR! And it smells sweet :)

And the real funny thing is the horowitz report isn't the big deal...the DURHAM report is!

Poor poor filth will be making little rock out of big rocks...if they're lucky! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back