Papua: Christian terrorists burn down a mosque during Eid prayers

.. I did not see any mosque on the pictures. They seemed more like burning shacks in a slum. Maybe they wanted to get rid of those to prevent an epidemic breaking out in their neighborhood?

How little you know or understand.
Many people are extremely poor, so those shacks are homes for them.
You lot moan about burger flippers not getting $15/hour, but you have fuck all clue what poverty is.
Barking up on the wrong tree there Ido. I have grown up in poverty. We ate meat (..and that was chicken) once a week on Sunday not because that was the fad of vegetarianism but because we couldn't afford anything else. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, what matters is that I know it to be true.
I remember those days.

Chicken on Sunday, if we killed and cleaned the birds ourselves, and beans almost every other day of the week. Beans and fatback. and onions, until we would run out of those around the end of winter.

We had a roof, and a house that was as good a wind breaker as the side of a barn, got a bath at least once a week, if we needed it or not, and we had clothes and shoes.

So compared to what some around the world have, we had a lot, but we also had a 15 hour work day, between chores and school

.. I did not see any mosque on the pictures. They seemed more like burning shacks in a slum. Maybe they wanted to get rid of those to prevent an epidemic breaking out in their neighborhood?

You lot moan about burger flippers not getting $15/hour, but you have fuck all clue what poverty is.
Barking up on the wrong tree there Ido. I have grown up in poverty. We ate meat (..and that was chicken) once a week on Sunday not because that was the fad of vegetarianism but because we couldn't afford anything else. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, what matters is that I know it to be true.
I remember those days.

Chicken on Sunday, if we killed and cleaned the birds ourselves, and beans almost every other day of the week. Beans and fatback. and onions, until we would run out of those around the end of winter.

We had a roof, and a house that was as good a wind breaker as the side of a barn, got a bath at least once a week, if we needed it or not, and we had clothes and shoes.

So compared to what some around the world have, we had a lot, but we also had a 15 hour work day, between chores and school
Perfect description in a nutshell… Thank you!

Dude, we were less than well off when we were kids, but you have to see how many people here live before you understand poverty.

Ask these:
Did you have electricity?
Did you have running water in the house?
Did you have to bath in the river?
Was your toilet a hole in the ground?
Were your floors just compressed dirt?

If yes to all, you were as poor as a lot of people I know.
Have I ever been poor? No, not like that.

The Christians grew tired of the Muslim's attacks, eh?

Sort of ..ish

Long term problems in the region were the cause.
Their local church banned a mosque's celebrations, decided to riot, and the police stepped in - about as a bulldozer steps in to a egg processing plant.
It seems the police opened fire, killing a kid, then the crowd went nuts, destroying the mosque and burning a bunch of houses down.
The Indonesian government is playing this down in an attempt to restore peace, but I can't see that working.

Dude, we were less than well off when we were kids, but you have to see how many people here live before you understand poverty.

Ask these:

yes,
no
yes, or in a 3 gallon basin
yes, it was called outhouse
yes

Ask these:

No
No
No, we got the water from a well.
Yes, called an outhouse
and Yes, at least the back bedroom was until I was 7

All that had changed by the time I was 10, and we were well off by then, we had electricity, so got a pump for the well house and an electric water heater. Still had the outhouse though.

Christian terrorists in Tolikara, Papua (Indonesia) stormed a mosque today whilst people were performing the Eid Prayer setting the masjid on fire and attacking the worshipers with stones.
Christian terrorists also burned down 6 homes and 11 stores; and forced Muslims to flee the city.

The GIDI (Evangelical Christians) self-pronounced a ban on Eid prayers, wearing of the hijab and more in the city saying Muslims can go elsewhere.

Mosque burnt down during Eid prayers by Christian terrorists in Papua Indonesia
So?

how does throwing rocks and burning down homes compare to sawing off heads with knives?

it doesn't

xxxxxxxxx
Yeah cause they burn Mosques in the USA, yet we leave heads on a corpse...

Ask these:

yes,
no
yes, or in a 3 gallon basin
yes, it was called outhouse
yes
I've lived in a tent also..I wish I had me an outhouse...

Readers Digest Version: assaults, hate crimes, arsons, murders etc against Muslims is perfectly fine
do you complain about the 10,000 to 1 muslim on christian hate/violence/terror?

I don't care what the religious affiliations are.

Crimes are crimes. Hate is hate. As far as 10,000 to 1 - well, you need to prove it. Depends on where in the world you are talking.

Why do you feel the NEED to make distinctions? Is some crime ok to you because you don't like the the victim?

Apparently chasing invaders who kill you out of your town is EXACTLY THE SAME as crucifying children for breaking their Ramadan fast inappropriately. The more widespread Islam oppressionis, the more these idiots call any resistance to it 'terrorism'. What scumbags American progressives are.

And then there is what is being done to the Rohinga. I'm sure scumbags like you will find a way to justify that as well.

The Christians grew tired of the Muslim's attacks, eh?

Sort of ..ish

Long term problems in the region were the cause.
Their local church banned a mosque's celebrations, decided to riot, and the police stepped in - about as a bulldozer steps in to a egg processing plant.
It seems the police opened fire, killing a kid, then the crowd went nuts, destroying the mosque and burning a bunch of houses down.
The Indonesian government is playing this down in an attempt to restore peace, but I can't see that working.

Thanks for providing the missing backstory :)

Apparently chasing invaders who kill you out of your town is EXACTLY THE SAME as crucifying children for breaking their Ramadan fast inappropriately. The more widespread Islam oppressionis, the more these idiots call any resistance to it 'terrorism'. What scumbags American progressives are.

And then there is what is being done to the Rohinga. I'm sure scumbags like you will find a way to justify that as well.
Oh you mean the rohingya who are allegedly being persecuted by Muslims....according to fake images that were being circulated and were exposed as fake by the BBC last month? Those Rohingya? Buddhists can be worthy opponents but apparently they weren't quite violent enough to get Muslim terrorists wound up....hence the fake stuff.

Oh you mean the rohingya who are allegedly being persecuted by Muslims....according to fake images that were being circulated and were exposed as fake by the BBC last month? Those Rohingya? Buddhists can be worthy opponents but apparently they weren't quite violent enough to get Muslim terrorists wound up....hence the fake stuff.
..the Rohingya who are allegedly being persecuted by Buddhists, that is.

No "alledged" about it - it is well documented on an international front. If you were the decent human being you pretended to be you wouldn't care what religion the victims were.

As per the "fake images" - BBC specifically noted that there were many real images to use when it questioned why some were using fake ones.

Did you look at the real ones? Or, is it because they are Muslims you can't extend the benefit of your fake compassion?

It's interesting to see the support for terrorism being expressed on this thread.
On other threads, stone throwing an act of terrorism punishable by death - but that's only when you throw a stone at a Jewboy.

No, what is interesting is I haven't seen a Muslim post a thread complaining about a terrorist attack until it was allegedly done to them by a group they identify as Christians. This is a first!

Why haven't any of you ever spoken out - on this board - against the thousands of churches that have been burned down by Muslims in nations all over the world?

No "alledged" about it - it is well documented on an international front. If you were the decent human being you pretended to be you wouldn't care what religion the victims were.

As per the "fake images" - BBC specifically noted that there were many real images to use when it questioned why some were using fake ones.

Did you look at the real ones? Or, is it because they are Muslims you can't extend the benefit of your fake compassion?
I suspect you are trying to get Muslim firebrands in the us inspired to commit violence, as were the perpetrators of the fake atrocities pictures. You'll forgive my healthy scepticism of anything you post. Or you won't. I don't care. Your primary motivation seems to be to reduce the population of Americans so meh.

I suspect you are trying to get Muslim firebrands in the us inspired to commit violence, as were the perpetrators of the fake atrocities pictures. You'll forgive my healthy scepticism of anything you post. Or you won't. I don't care. Your primary motivation seems to be to reduce the population of Americans so meh.

I suspect you're full of crap. When crimes are committed, it shouldn't matter what the ethnicity, race, political ideology, or religion of the victim (or perp) is. It shouldn't matter at all. And the fact that people like you make it matter means that justice is never truly served.

I suspect you're full of crap. When crimes are committed, it shouldn't matter what the ethnicity, race, political ideology, or religion of the victim (or perp) is. It shouldn't matter at all. And the fact that people like you make it matter means that justice is never truly served.
Then you should be very concerned about the crimes Muslims commit in the us....and about the crimes perpetrated by planned parenthood on vulnerable pregnant women, right?

Why haven't any of you ever spoken out - on this board - against the thousands of churches that have been burned down by Muslims in nations all over the world?
Perhaps you should read my posting history before you make shit up. I have done so many times.

Then you should be very concerned about the crimes Muslims commit in the us....and about the crimes perpetrated by planned parenthood on vulnerable pregnant women, right?

Many more crimes - terrorist activities - are committed by non-Muslims. Not sure why I should care whether a criminal is Muslim. Should I?

Planned parenthood, abortion, etc is a completely different topic and you and I both know we are worlds apart on that.

Forum List

Back