Papua: Christian terrorists burn down a mosque during Eid prayers

And then there is what is being done to the Rohinga. I'm sure scumbags like you will find a way to justify that as well.
Oh you mean the rohingya who are allegedly being persecuted by Muslims....according to fake images that were being circulated and were exposed as fake by the BBC last month? Those Rohingya? Buddhists can be worthy opponents but apparently they weren't quite violent enough to get Muslim terrorists wound up....hence the fake stuff.
..the Rohingya who are allegedly being persecuted by Buddhists, that is.

No "alledged" about it - it is well documented on an international front. If you were the decent human being you pretended to be you wouldn't care what religion the victims were.

As per the "fake images" - BBC specifically noted that there were many real images to use when it questioned why some were using fake ones.

Did you look at the real ones? Or, is it because they are Muslims you can't extend the benefit of your fake compassion?
I suspect you are trying to get Muslim firebrands in the us inspired to commit violence, as were the perpetrators of the fake atrocities pictures. You'll forgive my healthy scepticism of anything you post. Or you won't. I don't care. Your primary motivation seems to be to reduce the population of Americans so meh.

I suspect you're full of crap. When crimes are committed, it shouldn't matter what the ethnicity, race, political ideology, or religion of the victim (or perp) is. It shouldn't matter at all. And the fact that people like you make it matter means that justice is never truly served.
Yes, crime is crime. That's why I don't like the so called "hate crime" classification. To me it is double jeopardy to give the Feds political wiggle room when they do not like jury decisions by peers.

Christian terrorists in Tolikara, Papua (Indonesia) stormed a mosque today whilst people were performing the Eid Prayer setting the masjid on fire and attacking the worshipers with stones.
Christian terrorists also burned down 6 homes and 11 stores; and forced Muslims to flee the city.

The GIDI (Evangelical Christians) self-pronounced a ban on Eid prayers, wearing of the hijab and more in the city saying Muslims can go elsewhere.

Mosque burnt down during Eid prayers by Christian terrorists in Papua Indonesia
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437264573.144388.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christian terrorists in Tolikara, Papua (Indonesia) stormed a mosque today whilst people were performing the Eid Prayer setting the masjid on fire and attacking the worshipers with stones.
Christian terrorists also burned down 6 homes and 11 stores; and forced Muslims to flee the city.

The GIDI (Evangelical Christians) self-pronounced a ban on Eid prayers, wearing of the hijab and more in the city saying Muslims can go elsewhere.

View attachment 44907

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why should they listen to you?

And then there is what is being done to the Rohinga. I'm sure scumbags like you will find a way to justify that as well.
Oh you mean the rohingya who are allegedly being persecuted by Muslims....according to fake images that were being circulated and were exposed as fake by the BBC last month? Those Rohingya? Buddhists can be worthy opponents but apparently they weren't quite violent enough to get Muslim terrorists wound up....hence the fake stuff.

No "alledged" about it - it is well documented on an international front. If you were the decent human being you pretended to be you wouldn't care what religion the victims were.

As per the "fake images" - BBC specifically noted that there were many real images to use when it questioned why some were using fake ones.

Did you look at the real ones? Or, is it because they are Muslims you can't extend the benefit of your fake compassion?
I suspect you are trying to get Muslim firebrands in the us inspired to commit violence, as were the perpetrators of the fake atrocities pictures. You'll forgive my healthy scepticism of anything you post. Or you won't. I don't care. Your primary motivation seems to be to reduce the population of Americans so meh.

I suspect you're full of crap. When crimes are committed, it shouldn't matter what the ethnicity, race, political ideology, or religion of the victim (or perp) is. It shouldn't matter at all. And the fact that people like you make it matter means that justice is never truly served.

Islam The Politically Incorrect Truth

Anyone can post anything and hate sites are pretty obvious...hang around Stormfront much?

Anyone can post anything and hate sites are pretty obvious...hang around Stormfront much?
Yeah...for example the fake persecution images of the Rohingya that were circulating for a while there...you remember those, right? Totally fake. Spread around to inspire Muslims to take action around the world. Yup people post lies all the time, they sure do.

Yeah...for example the fake persecution images of the Rohingya that were circulating for a while there...you remember those, right? Totally fake. Spread around to inspire Muslims to take action around the world. Yup people post lies all the time, they sure do.

Did you actually read the BBC article KG?

The fake pictures of the Rohingya crisis - BBC News

"There are so many genuine images of tragic scenes of the Rohingya that are genuine, there is simply no need for anyone to fabricate anything," Hanan told BBC Trending. "The most tragic images are the real ones."

Did you know that that area of Asia is the epicenter for human trafficking and slavery, and the Rohinga are amongst the most frequent victims of this? Not just adults - but children sold into sexual slavery (if they are girls) and work slavery (if they are boys)?

These are human beings.

Why haven't any of you ever spoken out - on this board - against the thousands of churches that have been burned down by Muslims in nations all over the world?
Perhaps you should read my posting history before you make shit up. I have done so many times.

muzzie scum lie lots-----at no point in history have the muzzie shit apologized for the MASSIVE destruction of chuches and Zoroastrian temples and synagogues
by the friends of rapist pig muhummad in the shit hole Saudi Arabia. Some piece of shit muzzie scum CLAIMS he did-------he apologized for the filth of muhummad the rapist pig -----gee I missed it,,, not that it would matter----this little message board is an anonymous non source--------it is tens of thousands of IMAM pigs who should be expressing that "contrition" Lately the muzzie scum----almost COMICALLY destroyed the tomb ----of JEW JONAH ----and a few years ago muzzie pimps and whores shit up the Tomb of Jew Ezekiel in Iraq. ------more than ten years ago the shitty ass lickers of muhummad did the Islamic fuck game with the tomb of Joseph in Israel------of couse they bombed the Buddhist art for allah too-------but Freddie claims he "apologized" for the filth of the UMMAH------I missed it. Did I mention the Hindu Temple of AYODHIYA?---------the history of muslims shitting and destroying wherever they go ------is 1400 years in duration and----WORLD WIDE. The scum act against DA KAFFIRIN even in the USA-------knocking the ears and noses off
of garden statues of mary in honor of their disgusting rapist pig

bibles in the Islamic shit hole SAUDI ARABIA-----get confiscated and shredded in honor of whore amina-----but Freddie claims he APOLOGIZED for that Islamic filth

"There are so many genuine images of tragic scenes of the Rohingya that are genuine, there is simply no need for anyone to fabricate anything," Hanan told BBC Trending. "The most tragic images are the real ones."

Did you know that that area of Asia is the epicenter for human trafficking and slavery, and the Rohinga are amongst the most frequent victims of this? Not just adults - but children sold into sexual slavery (if they are girls) and work slavery (if they are boys)?

These are human beings.

so true----in fact oil rich emirs go to south east asia to buy little muslim girls and boys for USE BACK HOME-------I got that information from a somewhat distraught Pakistani ophthalmologist who was INVITED to tour the various countries of south east asia------with some of the emirs on a BUYING TRIP.
Poor kid------he did not know I am a jew when he told me. When I finally did
tell him that I am a jew he REFUSED to believe it. -----poor kid-----
----(go ahead and call it a "STORY" bitch) For all jews out there----if you want candid conversation with a newly arrived muslim------do not mention the
fact that you are a jew. It was not that much of a problem when I was young----being a jew I got the DIRT on Christians-----now I get very little of that kind of dirt

I don't think you can call a Mob attacking a mosque/church/synagogue a terrorist attack on the face of it. You have to examine the history between the 2 groups.

In Indonesia, muslims tend to oppress christians

That is not terrorism, that is PAYBACK! It is terrorism if the oppressive muslim overloads attacked a christian church. See the difference? It is about the historic dynamic of power.

I don't think you can call a Mob attacking a mosque/church/synagogue a terrorist attack on the face of it. You have to examine the history between the 2 groups.

In Indonesia, muslims tend to oppress christians

That is not terrorism, that is PAYBACK! It is terrorism if the oppressive muslim overloads attacked a christian church. See the difference? It is about the historic dynamic of power.

so true------especially in the context of Indonesia. I wonder if there were any deaths in this "MASSIVE TERRORIST ATTACK ON INNOCENT FASTING MUSLIMS"-----any little muslim girls------body here and head WAY OVER THERE????? as in Christians and hindus in Indonesia? "mosque went down"------uh huh----"oh well those huts---are what people here call BUILDINGS"

now lets face facts-----some desperate Christians-------finally got so desperate that they LIT A MATCH

That one article written on several different sites, is the only one I could find about the incident on the internet, and that article is written by Muslims, on a Muslim sites. I can't read the letter, for I assume it's in the language of Papua, but even so, a letter is very easy to forge.

If, and I do mean if, any Christian is actually responsible for this, I would condemn them, and tell them they were being mislead in their faith, and that Christ can not be forced upon anyone, for in so doing, they are only crucifying Christ time and again.

I don't believe the story, as told by the writer of the article, I have little doubt that the mosque was destroyed, but, even that does have a little doubt, and I have great doubt that any Christian played a part in it.

If you can't provide another article, by an unbiased site, then don't waste my time, even replying to me.

Extremists burn down mosque on Eid Asia-Pacific Worldbulletin News

That one article written on several different sites, is the only one I could find about the incident on the internet, and that article is written by Muslims, on a Muslim sites. I can't read the letter, for I assume it's in the language of Papua, but even so, a letter is very easy to forge.

If, and I do mean if, any Christian is actually responsible for this, I would condemn them, and tell them they were being mislead in their faith, and that Christ can not be forced upon anyone, for in so doing, they are only crucifying Christ time and again.

I don't believe the story, as told by the writer of the article, I have little doubt that the mosque was destroyed, but, even that does have a little doubt, and I have great doubt that any Christian played a part in it.

If you can't provide another article, by an unbiased site, then don't waste my time, even replying to me.

Extremists burn down mosque on Eid Asia-Pacific Worldbulletin News

ok----so? nothing new--------it was clearly not an organized ATTACK----
more like a kind of spontaneous thing related to the fact that the "Papuans" are
an occupied people frustrated by OUTSIDERS set to oppress them----muslims being outsiders-----Indoneisia being a MUSLIM DOMINATED government and-----in general----Indonesia being a shariah shit hole. It seems clear to me that the "Papuans" know what happens to Christians and hindus and "others" in lands
dominated by shariah shit imposers I find it interesting that they decided to
outlaw-----the kinds of things which are comprable to the kinds of things
MUSLIMS outlaw in others. One of the first things to go in shariah shit holes----
is ------religious observance by "others" except in the most obscured and
INVISIBLE manner ----------and only by those paying tribute to ISLAM and allowed by ISLAM. (generally for the benefit of islam)

Why haven't any of you ever spoken out - on this board - against the thousands of churches that have been burned down by Muslims in nations all over the world?
Perhaps you should read my posting history before you make shit up. I have done so many times.

Fred, if you made a thread about Muslims burning down Christian churches in other countries on this board many times before I sincerely apologize. I do not recall ever seeing a thread posted by a Muslim that was titled Muslim terrorists burned down Christian church - but if you say you have done so many times all I can tell you is that I never saw your threads - again if you have wrote a thread such as this one with title depicting same type description identifying Muslims as terrorists who had burned down a Christian church before? I owe you an apology. I certainly would not make anything up in order to justify my having asked the question. I truly didn't know you had ever posted such a thread much less "many".

These are human beings.

This is the first I am hearing about Rohingya - on this thread - I've never even heard of Rohingya before but I will read the news story, Coyote.

Fred, if you made a thread about Muslims burning down Christian churches in other countries on this board many times before I sincerely apologize. I do not recall ever seeing a thread posted by a Muslim that was titled Muslim terrorists burned down Christian church - but if you say you have done so many times all I can tell you is that I never saw your threads - again if you have wrote a thread such as this one with title depicting same type description identifying Muslims as terrorists who had burned down a Christian church before? I owe you an apology. I certainly would not make anything up in order to justify my having asked the question. I truly didn't know you had ever posted such a thread much less "many".

damned CHRISTIAN of you, Jeri-----------sheeesh....... You remind me of
a very nice neighbor of my childhood-----she was the one who took me with her own daughter to SUNDAY SCHOOL-----nice lady----she was helpful to the widowed lady next door----young woman with two kids------lots of people reviled her for the mess in her yard and house (poor woman ---widowed ,,,, two babies)
She always described good deeds as ------THE CHRISTIAN THING TO DO-----
FREDDIE.....jeri did the CHRISTIAN THING for you-----now say "thanks"
Even I will not ask you to cite those millions of apologies muslims have showered upon their victims--------I would feel embarrassed to do so in the presence of Jeri

damned CHRISTIAN of you, Jeri-----------sheeesh....... You remind me of
a very nice neighbor of my childhood-----she was the one who took me with her own daughter to SUNDAY SCHOOL-----nice lady----she was helpful to the widowed lady next door----young woman with two kids------lots of people reviled her for the mess in her yard and house (poor woman ---widowed ,,,, two babies)
She always described good deeds as ------THE CHRISTIAN THING TO DO-----
FREDDIE.....jeri did the CHRISTIAN THING for you-----now say "thanks"
Even I will not ask you to cite those millions of apologies muslims have showered upon their victims--------I would feel embarrassed to do so in the presence of Jeri

In the church,Rosie, they would call it the christian thing to do and in the synagogues they would call it a good Mitzvah. I think. I could look up all the titles to Indofred's Threads on USMB and see if he is telling me the truth about having made many threads like this (albeit reversed) one - threads with titles about Muslim Terrorists burning down Christian Churches but I believe it would be better for Fred to be the one to do his own housecleaning. I'm trying to fix me first - it could be a while.

At the end of the day - if Fred can honestly say he has done this many times and know it is true - he should have a clean conscience. If he cannot honestly say he has done this many times and knows that to be the truth then he has a filthy conscience and will have no rest until he comes "clean" and tells the truth.

HE needs to confess his own sins. It isn't my job to confess them for him. (although we all feel tempted to help things along sometimes). I hope your neighbor was good to you when you were a child. If she was - I'll take what you said as a compliment. Thank you.

HE needs to confess his own sins. It isn't my job to confess them for him.

I will repeat - and probably have to do it again and again because your bunch will deny I've said it.

I CONDEMN ALL ATTACKS AGAINST UNARMED, NON COMBATANT CIVILIAN POPULATIONS, REGARDLESS OF WHO THE THE ATTACKERS OR VICTIMS ARE.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ATTACKS AGAINST THE IDF, ARMED SETTLERS, THE US (OR ANY OTHER MILITARY FORCE) THAT IS PART OF AN INVADING OR OCCUPYING FORCE.

Finally some payback....

Forum List

Back