Parent Arrested For Protesting Use of Common Core

Really?

You must be much better at searching than I, or have more time.

I tried to find evidence that your statement was true, but found nothing.

:eusa_eh:

You wouldn't happen to have anything, erm, like facts to support this, would you.......

Otherwise, I surmise this is only more blather:

You don't like Zinn. You don't like Common Core.

Therefore, Zinn's books must be part of Common Core.​

Ya, it was a lie. A meme probably started by Glenn Beck. I can prove it but I want the OP to back up his claim.

Ever heard of the "Zinn Education Project"?

» Teaching Materials Zinn Education Project

Didn't think so. They exist for one reason only -- To incorporate the teachings of the disgusting, Anti-American, piece of fucking shit, communist scumbag, may he burn in hell for all eternity, Howard Zinn into America's schools.

As yet, there is no direct link between ZEP and Common Core.

But you gotta understand the FILTH that infests Washington. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Zinn worshipers just sitting and waiting for their chance to incorporate his disgusting and dishonest book into the Common Core Curriculum.

Thanks for admitting that comment was a fib....

Tell us, where did you hear and are you mad that someone lied to you about it?

Let's have some support for this "Common Core features the use of Howard Zinn's Marxist screed "A Peoples History of the United States" in the curriculum" or let's STFU here.

:confused::confused::confused:

Curriculum Tools | Common Core

While there is no mandatory curriculum, the standardized testing is aimed at a particular curriculum.

Not sure what your point is.

The link provides no evidence of any particular test or curriculum that has been or is currently legislated.

I can't speak for that state.

FCAT is legislated under this statute:

The legislative authority for the statewide assessment program is articulated in Section 1008.22, Florida Statutes.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

The STANDARD Common Core has been legislated also, there are very few "texts" - curriculum - for the standard Common Core even written yet. Curriculum isn't legislated, but there aren't many options for the standard imposed by legislation.

FL was the treasurer for PARCC - which is a multi state group developing the new standard (CC) exams. It isn't even developed yet. But that is to become the new testing standard - and that will be the legislated standard testing when it is developed for those states.

However, on Monday the FL governor bailed on PARCC and gave up FL's financial control over the PARCC exams and he's looking at another standard exam to LEGISLATE. :)

The Legislature doesn't design or implement anything, INCLUDING Common Core. They only give the responsibility for doing anything like common core, or any other standardized assessment program, to the office of Florida's Commisioner of Education.

STATEWIDE, STANDARDIZED ASSESSMENT PROGRAM.—The Commissioner of Education shall design and implement a statewide, standardized assessment program aligned to the core curricular content established in the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards. The commissioner also must develop or select and implement a common battery of assessment tools that will be used in all juvenile justice education programs in the state. These tools must accurately measure the core curricular content established in the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards. Participation in the assessment program is mandatory for all school districts and all students attending public schools, including students seeking an adult high school diploma and students in Department of Juvenile Justice education programs, except as otherwise prescribed by the commissioner
Therefore, the claim that some mysterious, behind the scene, evul force controlled through Bill Gates is ridiculous.

Will the fascist monkeys on the reactionary right show us in the Constitution where they have the constitutional right to disrupt a school board meeting?
Let's have some support for this "Common Core features the use of Howard Zinn's Marxist screed "A Peoples History of the United States" in the curriculum" or let's STFU here.

step off...

Here is part of a test from an 1862 Classroom for 4th Graders.

How many 4th Graders could pass it today?

How many of YOU could pass it?

Geography.png

Since the idiot, Jimmy the peanut, brought the Frankenstein Monster of the Dept of Ed to life, our Schools have gone to shit.

And libturds want MORE Federal involvement?

Never ceases to amaze me how libturds just keep doubling down on the fail

Ya, it was a lie. A meme probably started by Glenn Beck. I can prove it but I want the OP to back up his claim.

Didn't think so. They exist for one reason only -- To incorporate the teachings of the disgusting, Anti-American, piece of fucking shit, communist scumbag, may he burn in hell for all eternity, Howard Zinn into America's schools.

But you gotta understand the FILTH that infests Washington. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Zinn worshipers just sitting and waiting for their chance to incorporate his disgusting and dishonest book into the Common Core Curriculum.

Agreed:
The ad hominum :"as yet, there is no link between Satan and Common Core, but, but but.......

IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!" chicken-littling does nothing to increase the credability of an arguement about the merits, or faults of Common Core.

Geography.png

Since the idiot, Jimmy the peanut, brought the Frankenstein Monster of the Dept of Ed to life, our Schools have gone to shit.

Did you make the word "libturd" up all by yourself?

impressive.

I'm guessing you learned this valuable communication skill in public school.

Geography.png

Losing the argument so it's time to change the discussion?

I got a question for you, how many passed it in 1862?

I'm shocked you're C/Ping from Glenn Beck...heheh. His site was one of them that claimed Zinn's history book was included in CC. You'd think people would learn their lesson...

Last edited:

Agreed:
The ad hominum :"as yet, there is no link between Satan and Common Core, but, but but.......

IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!" chicken-littling does nothing to increase the credability of an arguement about the merits, or faults of Common Core.

Know what, stupid?

If you leave your cellphone on a table at the Mall Food Court, it isn't 'chicken-littling' to assume it's going to come up missing.

If you jump off a ten story building head first, it isn't chicken-littling to assume you're gonna end up deader than Toby's dick.

If you leave something like this open to tampering by libturd scum, it isn't chicken-littling to assume they will.

They always have before.

And they always will.

Always. Always. Always.

Always.

Will the fascist monkeys on the reactionary right show us in the Constitution where they have the constitutional right to disrupt a school board meeting?

step off...

Step up?

Is there any evidence that Common Core requires the use of any book wriiten by Zinn?

I cannot find it, and would be very pleased to have a reference.

Agreed:

Better yet...

COMMON CORE IS BEING DIRECTED BY ALIENS! (not yet but maybe...)

51914-Aliens-guy-owvj.jpeg

step off...

Son, you lose, if you can't meet the objections with something other than "wah".

Agreed:

Know what, stupid?

If you leave your cellphone on a table at the Mall Food Court, it isn't 'chicken-littling' to assume it's going to come up missing.

If you jump off a ten story building head first, it isn't chicken-littling to assume you're gonna end up deader than Toby's dick.

If you leave something like this open to tampering by libturd scum, it isn't chicken-littling to assume they will.

They always have before.

And they always will.

Always. Always. Always.

Always.

Um, yeah, brilliant analogies: Adopting standards are like jumping off a building.

:lol:

Thanks, Chicken Little, even tho' is still morning, you've managed to earn the daily award for most amusing post.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Geography.png

I'm shocked you're C/Ping from Glenn Beck...heheh. His site was one of them that claimed Zinn's history book was included in CC. You'd think people would learn their lesson...

What am I losing, bitch?

I never said Zinn's unholy teachings were incorporated into CC> I was the one that said they weren't -- Yet.

You're the one that's reaching for a lifeboat. So what if it came from Beck? Is it inaccurate?

Is it incorrect? Did that test not exist in 1962 or 1895 Schools for 4th Graders?

Is our Public educational system not the worst in the civilized World?

Are you not proof of that fact?

You're a collectivist. I'm not.

That's the basic disagreement. I believe in the goodness of people, you believe that only government is good, that only government can dispense 'social justice' that only government can be fair, that only government.....

You're a Statist and a collectivist.

I despise statists and collectivists.

Geography.png

Swallowing the red herring.

great.

step off...

Step up?

Is there any evidence that Common Core requires the use of any book wriiten by Zinn?

'use' of a Zinn book by whom.....? the kids? the teachers? those who wrote the standards?

i would lay odds that those who wrote the standards (especially in history) are quite familiar with Zinn....

and you must know that eventually the curriculum teaches to the standards...

Geography.png

What am I losing, bitch?

I never said Zinn's unholy teachings were incorporated into CC> I was the one that said they weren't -- Yet.

You're the one that's reaching for a lifeboat. So what if it came from Beck? Is it inaccurate?

Is it incorrect? Did that test not exist in 1962 or 1895 Schools for 4th Graders?

That's the basic disagreement. I believe in the goodness of people, you believe that only government is good, that only government can dispense 'social justice' that only government can be fair, that only government.....

:lol::lol::lol:

The Meltdown is Near.

step off...

Step up?

'use' of a Zinn book by whom.....? the kids? the teachers? those who wrote the standards?

i would lay odds that those who wrote the standards (especially in history) are quite familiar with Zinn....

and you must know that eventually the curriculum teaches to the standards...

I would "lay odds" that you are simply parroting what you have heard, and have no evidence to support your hearsay based position.

What exactly is the guy upset about over the educ curriculum?

Common Core State Standards Initiative | Home

It that what he's upset about?

He's an attention whore, and I have no sympathy for his consequences for grandstanding - though I note the charges were dropped - but I'm curious as to what he feels the school is doing wrong. It's Baltimore County, so if that includes Balt, we're talking a tough city here. LOL

Geography.png

What am I losing, bitch?

And you're a boob.

Forum List

Back