Parents furious over school’s plan to teach gender spectrum, fluidity

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
One of the nation’s largest public school systems is preparing to include gender identity to its classroom curriculum, including lessons on sexual fluidity and spectrum – the idea that there’s no such thing as 100 percent boys or 100 percent girls.

Parents furious over school s plan to teach gender spectrum fluidity Fox News

Why is it important to teach our children 'gender spectrum and fluidity'? I understand why it is important to promote sex education in schools but this one... Isn't it up to parents and their kids to discuss? I don't want my kids, brainwashed by the school, to believe they are 30% male, 30% female and 40% pink unicorn.
Nobody doubts homosexuals have a right to be themselves. Let straight people enjoy their heterosexuality, as well.

One of the nation’s largest public school systems is preparing to include gender identity to its classroom curriculum, including lessons on sexual fluidity and spectrum – the idea that there’s no such thing as 100 percent boys or 100 percent girls.

Why is it important to teach our children 'gender spectrum and fluidity'? I understand why it is important to promote sex education in schools but this one... Isn't it up to parents and their kids to discuss? I don't want my kids, brainwashed by the school, to believe they are 30% male, 30% female and 40% pink unicorn.
Nobody doubts homosexuals have a right to be themselves. Let straight people enjoy their heterosexuality, as well.
I don't think they are being brainwashed. They are being a taught biological truth. We are, indeed, not 100 percent male or female characteristics. Females have a percentage of testosterone. Males have a percentage of estrogen.

In the past, this was something more likely to be taught in college and university classes; because it has become a social problem, it is being taught in high school.

Teaching basic biology is not wrong: it is knowledge, and the more knowledgeable we are, the better. I don't understand why parents are so afraid of things. In order to balance out what a child is taught in school, parents should be involved in the education process and also talk to their children about these issues on a personal, family level.

There is always more than one perspective, but to shut out any perspective you don't agree with is teaching ignorance. Shutting out other perspectives and only allowing one perspective is brainwashing.

Last edited:
It's a way to avoid teaching children the hard stuff. Replace geography and history with social engineering.

The El Rancho Verde school district in Whittier has already stopped teaching geography. There's not enough time in the school day.

Next. We laugh at college grads that cannot find the US on a world map.

There are chromosomally 100% male and females. But it's not that 100% of humanity is either 100% male or female.

The United States seems intent on raising the most uneducated population the world has ever seen deliberately done. Or, the democrats intend to be the largest provider of both male and female whores. Specialized whores who know nothing but being very good whores.

I don't think they are being brainwashed. They are being a taught biological truth. We are, indeed, not 100 percent male or female characteristics. Females have a percentage of testosterone. Males have a percentage of estrogen.

In the past, this was something more likely to be taught in college and university classes; because it has become a social problem, it is being taught in high school.

Teaching basic biology is not wrong: it is knowledge, and the more knowledgeable we are, the better. I don't understand why parents are so afraid of things. In order to balance out what a child is taught in school, parents should be involved in the education process and also talk to their children about these issues on a personal, family level.

There is always more than one perspective, but to shut out any perspective you don't agree with is teaching ignorance. Shutting out other perspectives and only allowing one perspective is brainwashing.
It isn't biological truth, it is pure bullshit used to brainwash our kids. I would pull my kid out of that school.

It isn't biological truth, it is pure bullshit used to brainwash our kids. I would pull my kid out of that school.
Of course it is a biological truth. Obviously you are uneducated.

Men have estrogen, women have testosterone.
Estrogen in Men Bioidentical Hormones Estrogen - Estrogen in Men Bioidentical Hormones Estrogen

Last edited:

I am educated not brainwashed like retarded libs.

There is no social problem actually. Gays are gays, straights are straights. We are perfectly able to live together as one nation without pushing it too far.
We all want to be different. For some of us becoming a queer is the only way to uniqueness.
Despite the fact there are no pure males and females it is normal for human beings to associate themselves with one of two sexes.
I believe it is ideologically biased knowledge, that is introduced in schools for political reasons only.

We already have an entire generation that cannot balance a checkbook, read a book or write their names. They are learning biological truths? Selective truths at that.

The children learning these vital biological truths will someday go out into the world. They will meet people who can count past their fingers and toes, express themselves verbally and by written word. They will be able to identify their own countries on a map.

We will become a freak show.

The El Rancho Verde school district in Whittier has already stopped teaching geography. There's not enough time in the school day.

Next. We laugh at college grads that cannot find the US on a world map.

Education in the US is already becoming a political tool. It is not about knowledge anymore, it is about shaping people the way our liberal government wants to see them. In universities it becomes even worse. Leftist bias is universal.

There is no social problem actually. Gays are gays, straights are straights. We are perfectly able to live together as one nation without pushing it too far.
We all want to be different. For some of us becoming a queer is the only way to uniqueness.
Despite the fact there are no pure males and females it is normal for human beings to associate themselves with one of two sexes.
I believe it is ideologically biased knowledge, that is introduced in schools for political reasons only.
It's part of teaching children that they are all homosexuals at least a little.

I am educated not brainwashed like retarded libs.

Using terms like retarded libs suggests you're anything but educated, and absolutely brainwashed.

We already have an entire generation that cannot balance a checkbook, read a book or write their names. They are learning biological truths? Selective truths at that.

The children learning these vital biological truths will someday go out into the world. They will meet people who can count past their fingers and toes, express themselves verbally and by written word. They will be able to identify their own countries on a map.

We will become a freak show.

We are a freak show. You know what is good about politics in other countries - at least in Europe - these people remain sane all the time. In Germany, France and Spain there is politics beyond cheap populism and false promises.
We like pushing things too far. Feminism is not about equality anymore. It is about blaming white males. The same applies to racism and homosexuality.

No pure males or females eh? Then how did you get here?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there will be P-L-E-N-T-Y of hormone-charged teenage boys who are in 100% agreement with the notion that they should be able to share the girls' locker/shower room at the gym! They may even sue for their "right" to express their "gender-fluidity" in such a way. What could go wrong?

It's part of teaching children that they are all homosexuals at least a little.

Whenever I notice parallels, I have to point them out. This "incremental" softening to sexualizing kids is the same method that pedophiles employ with their targets. First they gain the trust of the minors' custodians (the general public in this case), then they move to incremental steps on teaching their targets not to fear their eventual abuse. They make it "fun", like a game, or interesting, or important to the child. Then they move in.

Another fun fact: when pedophiles are exposed or thwarted from their targets, they will often threaten to commit suicide. Now where have we heard that before?

No pure males or females eh? Then how did you get here?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there will be P-L-E-N-T-Y of hormone-charged teenage boys who are in 100% agreement with the notion that they should be able to share the girls' locker/shower room at the gym! They may even sue for their "right" to express their "gender-fluidity" in such a way. What could go wrong?
You too are oversimplifying a more complex issue. Sadly it is an issue that has no practical application beyond advanced biology and psychiatry.

A man with no female hormones would be unable to form any relationship with another man. There would be no teams and no friends.

A woman with no male hormones would be incredibly weak and emotional.

I doubt that these are the applications being discussed in a class of children.

Forum List

Back