"Parents" of 5 yr. old girl want her changed into a boy!!!

GAWD but you are always so damn dumb.

Try reading the article and listening to the video. You just might learn something.

although, I doubt it

:cuckoo:
Try listening to what others have to say too yourself. You might learn something. Although I doubt it. :cuckoo:

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...daughter-boy-5-article-1.1811066=======GOOGLE IT!!

Finally! gismo posts something of real substance.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When I was around 5 years old or so, my father told me that if I didn't start behaving a little bit better he was going to trade me in for a dog.

REPORTED ON TV NEWS!! "Parents" of 5 yr. old girl want her changed into a boy!!! CAN THIS REALLY BE TRUE???? THIS IS ""CHILD ABUSE"" OF THE WORST KIND.

No it isn't true at least the way you are saying it. The child probably presents as both a boy and a girl and they have made a decision on which way they want to go.

It happens.

REPORTED ON TV NEWS!! "Parents" of 5 yr. old girl want her changed into a boy!!! CAN THIS REALLY BE TRUE???? THIS IS ""CHILD ABUSE"" OF THE WORST KIND.

No it isn't true at least the way you are saying it. The child probably presents as both a boy and a girl and they have made a decision on which way they want to go.

It happens.

JUST FACE THE TRUTH!!! THESE LAST DAYS WE SEE MORE AND MORE VERY SICK PEOPLE THAT LOVE SIN AND try to RUN FROM GOD!!!and you??

Upon reading the article it wasn't the parents decision at all, but Ryland's. How is this child abuse? Abuse would have been to force him to adopt an identity that wasn't his.

Because for the 1000th time she is five! The only critical thinking a five year old is capable of is where is the playground and what is for lunch.

All the parents are doing is allowing him to pick what he wears, what activities he is involved in and how his room is decorated. Plus they are respectful enough to use the proper pronouns.

It happens.

JUST FACE THE TRUTH!!! THESE LAST DAYS WE SEE MORE AND MORE VERY SICK PEOPLE THAT LOVE SIN AND try to RUN FROM GOD!!!and you??

Ginscpsy. We don't need your drunken drivel to discuss the subject.

^because people who have no knowledge always pretend to be more knowledgable.
Only a person with experience would know such a thing. Thank you for being so upfront about yourself. :) :) :)

Holly

Yes, and the person with experience is the doctor who said that the child had GID. Not someone sitting at a computer typing - like yourself.

^^^ If "GID" isn't a life threatening issue, then nothing needs to be done to anyone who has it.

Holly

P.S. Is there anything on this planet that doesn't have a thought up label for it?

Last edited:
^^^ If "GID" isn't a life threatening issue, then nothing needs to be done to anyone who has it.

Holly

P.S. Is there anything on this planet that doesn't have a thought up label for it?

It is a life threatening issue. Have you ever heard of depression? People commit suicide because of it.

^^^ Yes I have heard of depression and if that is how people want to feel enough to where they want to take their own life, it is their decision to take what is the easy way out. They are not forced into doing such a thing,

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Yes I have heard of depression and if that is how people want to feel enough to where they want to take their own life, it is their decision to take what is the easy way out. They are not forced into doing such a thing,

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You have heard of depression yet you seem to think that people choose to feel that way, and choose to take their own lives. You clearly know nothing about mental illness, or any other illness for that matter, at all.

It happens.

Why can't we all just were a dress like Jesus?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Some have the courage to die, others do not...

You have heard of depression yet you seem to think that people choose to feel that way, and choose to take their own lives. You clearly know nothing about mental illness, or any other illness for that matter, at all.
They may not have the ability to choose how they feel, but I do believe that they have the ability to choose what they should do about their feelings and I believe that suicide only makes things worse and not just for who is left behind, but for the person who takes their life as well. Oh and one more thing, thanks to the hand that my mom was dealt back when I was just four years old, illness has been a part of my picture for the past 28 years and still counting.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. She has an illness named Guillain Barre Syndrome.

Last edited:
They may not have the ability to choose how they feel, but I do believe that they have the ability to choose how they should do about their feelings and I believe that suicide only makes things worse and not just for who is left behind, but for the person who takes their life as well. Oh and one more thing, thanks to the hand that my mom was dealt back when I was just four years old, illness has been a part of my picture for the past 28 years and still counting.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. She has an illness named Guillain Barre Syndrome.

NO!!! IT IS THE little 5 yr. old girl's "parents" that are sick with a bad case of STUPID!!!

Forum List

Back