"Parents" of 5 yr. old girl want her changed into a boy!!!

so is this clic to make bigger
$padeswood 018.jpg

If they don't like what the Lord gave them, that is too freaking bad!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly
does your arrogant response apply to all foetus's born with operable birth defects?

This isn't a story about a fetus you idiot. This is a report about a 5 year old girl being indulged in her delusions by adults.

When I was about that age I was convinced I was a bird. I would always flap my arms like wings and say I could fly. One day my parents pulled me off the roof where I'd climbed up and strapped cardboard wings to my arms, preparing to "fly". Thank god for their "bigoted" actions or I'd maybe not be here now. The point is that I wasn't born with wings and hollow bones; yet I was sure I was a bird. Properly, rightly and quite luckily, adults stepped in to spell out reality for me. Looking back I have nothing but praise for their actions.

Ever hear of the formative years of childhood? How they need guidance, direction and protection from their guardians? They aren't born knowing what is right for themselves.

How stupid can anyone be?

Last edited:
Is it really possible to do this?
1. You'd have to charge the DNA into boy DNA...
2. Remove all the girl insides
3. Put male insides.
4. Insert a cock and proto nut sack

Or are you just beating around the bush?

the singer "cher" had a daughter tht was changed into a man,beard and all!!! TODAY WE LIVE IN A VERY SICK WORLD THAT CANNOT GO ON MUCH LONGER!!!

3. Put male insides.

the singer "cher" had a daughter tht was changed into a man,beard and all!!! TODAY WE LIVE IN A VERY SICK WORLD THAT CANNOT GO ON MUCH LONGER!!!

No, the female that is still Cher's daughter is nothing but a hairy woman with body and self esteem issues.

I can venture a guess in her case. Her mother is so stunning and beautiful that she could never quite shine in her shadow. So instead she rejected her femininity and did her best to become like her father.

And that scenario belongs on a psychiatrist's couch, not on the operating table.. That poor woman; that people charged with her mental health have assisted in making it worse.

Last edited:
No surgery, just indulging the kid's fantasy....at this point. Odd, but, the child may or may continue believe she was meant to be a male.

I've known several women that are tom-boys...Their parents didn't want it but.....

The mistake is to think that rigid roles in society define what is "male" or "female". Male or female is determined by genitals and DNA in 99% of cases. It's those 99% we are talking about when discussing this girl, unless proven otherwise. Just because a girl is a girl, doesn't mean she cannot run with the bulls or rock-climb the steep walls of Yosemite. [in fact, women make better multi-pitch climbers because of their endurance]. And just because a man is born a man, doesn't mean he cannot enjoy interior decorating without needing to feel pressured to take a penis up his ass.

Society and its rigidity are to blame here. That girl is a girl. That her parents are telling her "if you want to do strenuous or gutsy things, that means you're a boy" is BULLSHIT.

It's time to tell it like it is folks. Kids' wellbeing is a stake here.. If that child grows up and chooses to mutilate her own healthy body into a dysfunctional mess all because of a false premise thrust upon her in early childhood, we are all to blame. We must stand up for sanity before insanity becomes its master..

As a parent you can only do so much. Children will become what they want to become...I am just glad that social peer pressure does not expect parents today to beat and work their children from an early age. They need to be given the chance to be kids..

NOW!!! IF YOU ARE A PARENT AND YOU WANT A SON BUT ALL YOU GET ARE GIRLS THEN PICK ONE 2 TO 5 YRS. OLD HAVE THEM MADE INTO A BOY!!! NO BIG DEAL. it is just EXTREAM CHILD ABUSE!!!

I don't suppose it matters to you brain dead reactionaries but that's not at all what the article says or what happened.

Edited to correct

Be grateful we now have the technology to deal with "god's" mistakes.

And before you yammer on about how your god doesn't make mistakes, remember that many so-called christians lop off part of their newborn son's penis instead of waiting until he's old enough to decide for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How can anyone even make that kind of decision for a child. For God's sake, they don't know anything about life.

Sick....sick....sick

Not a decision.

A child does not decide to write right-handed or left-handed.

I don't agree with putting it up on the internet in the current homophobic climate.

How can anyone even make that kind of decision for a child. For God's sake, they don't know anything about life.

Sick....sick....sick

Not a decision.

I don't agree with putting it up on the internet in the current homophobic climate.

HEY!!! ALL YOUR CHILDREN GIRLS PICK ONE OUT AND HAVE HER MADE INTO A BOY AT 2 TO FIVE YEARS OLD SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT A BOY IS!!! NOT THIS SICK IDEA IS A REAL WAR ON THE FEMALES AND IS EXTREME CHILD ABUSE!!! get real!

Last edited:
If they don't like what the Lord gave them, that is too freaking bad!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly
does your arrogant response apply to all foetus's born with operable birth defects?
To me, being born the gender that your parents did not want in the first place is not a birth defect.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
so if the good lord in his infinite wisdom gives your child a hole in the heart ,then its too freaking bad!!! because that what your Lord gave them?

3. Put male insides.

No, the female that is still Cher's daughter is nothing but a hairy woman with body and self esteem issues.

I can venture a guess in her case. Her mother is so stunning and beautiful that she could never quite shine in her shadow. So instead she rejected her femininity and did her best to become like her father.

And that scenario belongs on a psychiatrist's couch, not on the operating table.. That poor woman; that people charged with her mental health have assisted in making it worse.

That is true. Chastity or Bob or whatevr she's calling herself is still a girl down there. But to answer Matt yes it can. Not any of the stuff you were describing though. It is either through a phalloplasty or metoidioplasty. I won't bother going into the details. But both result in a faux tube of flesh that does nothing other than pee. As far as the insides go they do a hysterectomy and just sew the hole up.

so if the good lord in his infinite wisdom gives your child a hole in the heart ,then its too freaking bad!!! because that what your Lord gave them?
A hole in the heart is one thing, being born what your parents do not want is another story. There is nothing wrong with being born a male or a female. It isn't a detriment to anyone's well being like a hole in the heart can be.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

To me, being born the gender that your parents did not want in the first place is not a birth defect.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

TYPICAL little man want to try to blame GOD for the result of man's choice to live in sin!!! The world GOD gave may was perfect until man's sin ruined it!!

Sick....sick....sick

Not a decision.

HEY!!! ALL YOUR CHILDREN GIRLS PICK ONE OUT AND HAVE HER MADE INTO A BOY AT 2 TO FIVE YEARS OLD SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT A BOY IS!!! NOT THIS SICK IDEA IS A REAL WAR ON THE FEMALES AND IS EXTREME CHILD ABUSE!!! get real!

Child abuse is Christian Home Schooling.

Not a decision.

Child abuse is Christian Home Schooling.

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS SAY'"Child abuse is Christian Home Schooling"!! AND YOU??

Forum List

Back