"Parents" of 5 yr. old girl want her changed into a boy!!!

Upon reading the article it wasn't the parents decision at all, but Ryland's. How is this child abuse? Abuse would have been to force him to adopt an identity that wasn't his.

Upon reading the article it wasn't the parents decision at all, but Ryland's. How is this child abuse? Abuse would have been to force him to adopt an identity that wasn't his.

Because for the 1000th time she is five! The only critical thinking a five year old is capable of is where is the playground and what is for lunch.

so if the good lord in his infinite wisdom gives your child a hole in the heart ,then its too freaking bad!!! because that what your Lord gave them?
A hole in the heart is one thing, being born what your parents do not want is another story. There is nothing wrong with being born a male or a female. It isn't a detriment to anyone's well being like a hole in the heart can be.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
your a hypocrite.

HEY!!! ALL YOUR CHILDREN GIRLS PICK ONE OUT AND HAVE HER MADE INTO A BOY AT 2 TO FIVE YEARS OLD SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT A BOY IS!!! NOT THIS SICK IDEA IS A REAL WAR ON THE FEMALES AND IS EXTREME CHILD ABUSE!!! get real!

Child abuse is Christian Home Schooling.

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS SAY'"Child abuse is Christian Home Schooling"!! AND YOU??
please say you do not have young children.

so if the good lord in his infinite wisdom gives your child a hole in the heart ,then its too freaking bad!!! because that what your Lord gave them?
A hole in the heart is one thing, being born what your parents do not want is another story. There is nothing wrong with being born a male or a female. It isn't a detriment to anyone's well being like a hole in the heart can be.

Holly
your a hypocrite.
No, I'm not. Being born what your parents did not want is not a life threatening condition like a hole in the heart is.

Holly

damn I wanted to be Barbie at 5 yrs old. Thank goodness my parents didn't get me plastic surgery for my dream.. Let the kid be a kid and when she is of age then she can decide...

damn i wanted to be barbie at 5 yrs old. Thank goodness my parents didn't get me plastic surgery for my dream.. Let the kid be a kid and when she is of age then she can decide...

A lesson to be learned here> h ave you told those you love about God's love for them??? But that would be hard if you don't know either!!!huh??

Is it really possible to do this?
1. You'd have to charge the DNA into boy DNA...
2. Remove all the girl insides
3. Put male insides.
4. Insert a cock and proto nut sack

Or are you just beating around the bush?

You knee-jerkers never seem to learn from your mistakes.

Try that same list from from the opposite point of view.

IOW -- THINK.

Holly
your a hypocrite.
No, I'm not. Being born what your parents did not want is not a life threatening condition like a hole in the heart is.

Holly

Do you ever get it right?

A ventricular septal defect is a physical defect that is repairable.

So was this child's condition.

^^^ There is nothing wrong with being born what your parents were not hoping for. It is not a condition.

Holly

P.S. To me, the parents should be thankful that they were able to have a child at all.

^^^ There is nothing wrong with being born what your parents were not hoping for. It is not a condition.

Holly

P.S. To me, the parents should be thankful that they were able to have a child at all.

GAWD but you are always so damn dumb.

Try reading the article and listening to the video. You just might learn something.

although, I doubt it

:cuckoo:

Holly

Try reading the article and listening to the video. You just might learn something.

although, I doubt it

Try listening to what others have to say too yourself. You might learn something. Although I doubt it. :cuckoo:

Holly

Holly

although, I doubt it

Try listening to what others have to say too yourself. You might learn something. Although I doubt it. :cuckoo:

Holly

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...daughter-boy-5-article-1.1811066=======GOOGLE IT!!

Holly

although, I doubt it

Holly

Try educating yourself about what was done and why instead of deciding you know more than trained professionals.

Forum List

Back