Parents Of Michigan High School Shooting Suspect Charged With Four Counts Of Involuntary Manslaughter

It is begining to appear do

But we can say the same about every criminal on the streets

How would you have prevented this shooting?
I would turn the regulation over to the private sector. Require that people carry "firearms insurance", and let the insurance companies set the standards for responsible ownership, and charge premiums in accordance with the risks.

So people would have to show the guns are safely stored and handled in order to keep their premiums low.

And, once again, a GLARING fact is ignored.
WHY?
I was in High School from 1979 - 1983.
It was common for boys to store guns in gun racks behind their seats.... like this:

gun rack.jpg

In any given day I would estimate at my school (student population roughly 2000 - 2200) there was probably 50 rifles and shotguns brought on school campus everyday.
This was true nationwide.
WHY ARE KIDS DOING THIS TODAY AND NOT WHEN GUNS WERE EVERYWHERE??????

There is a cultural/societal reason for this happening... WHY???

That part makes no sense either.....She heard about the shooting and then tells him not to do it.

It was already done.. SMH
Ummmmmmmm --- can't hurt her, though -- obviously a right-thinking attitude on the part of the mother. She could not have known HE was the shooter, or that he was likely to do this.

That is why I love living in the free state of Florida. Also no state income tax.

During this ammo shortage I have ordered ammo from MidwayUSA.com.
This is why you should roll your own. Good thing I stocked up on primers, and once fired brass.

The Crumbly's are white, gun owning Trump supporters. That's why they're being charged.
Of course! Why don't they charge the dozens and hundreds of black moms (they'll never find the father) whose sons go out and mug and murder people? They knew he had guns in the house! They didn't care. And if THEY don't get charged, given the FAR higher black violent crime rate, then this is pure and simple racism against whites.

I think this is terrible.

Ummmmmmmm --- can't hurt her, though -- obviously a right-thinking attitude on the part of the mother. She could not have known HE was the shooter, or that he was likely to do this.

It was already done when she texted right?!?

They're being charged because they gave their kid a firearm, and didn't exercise control over it.
No, that's not why they're being charge. The prosecutor said they're being charged because they didn't secure the gun and because they should have known he was a threat

Of course! Why don't they charge the dozens and hundreds of black moms (they'll never find the father) whose sons go out and mug and murder people? They knew he had guns in the house! They didn't care. And if THEY don't get charged, given the FAR higher black violent crime rate, then this is pure and simple racism against whites.

I think this is terrible.
They knew they had guns in the house is false.

Forum List

Back