Parents Of Michigan High School Shooting Suspect Charged With Four Counts Of Involuntary Manslaughter

Of course! Why don't they charge the dozens and hundreds of black moms (they'll never find the father) whose sons go out and mug and murder people? They knew he had guns in the house! They didn't care. And if THEY don't get charged, given the FAR higher black violent crime rate, then this is pure and simple racism against whites.

I think this is terrible.
Wait til they start charging black parents for manslaughter. This shit will come to a screeching halt...lol

The estimated cost is $5.60 per student per day. Just do the math
I dont think it will cost that much

But even using your wildest estimate it pales beside the total cost of k-12 education in America

That figure is $600 BILLION dollars and that was 6 years ago

No telling how large it is now

If you prioritize protection for students at the top of the list I know the public schools can trim enough fat from a $600 billion dollar budget to protect the kids

The school should be liable for allowing the kid back in school...

However, according to the cheer section for the parents on this board -- there wasn't really anything the kid did that was wrong....

So I assume the school should be in good shape....just like the parents should be.......

The teacher found some notes on his desk with drawings of dead people and wording about killing people.

The school called the parents. They came to discuss the search on the bullets, the note and drawings.

The school tried to get the parents to take him home.

The parents refused to take their son home so he went back to class to kill 4, harm 9 and terrorize a school.

Actually, many DAs in America - especially rural America- work in unsecured offices wide open to the public. That’s the condition of many courthouses in rural America, too.
But not in the big cities where most of the craziest kids do their harm

I would turn the regulation over to the private sector. Require that people carry "firearms insurance", and let the insurance companies set the standards for responsible ownership, and charge premiums in accordance with the risks.
You mean price gun ownership put of the hands of average citizens

And that still does not prevent mass murders or even slow them down

Wait til they start charging black parents for manslaughter. This shit will come to a screeching halt...lol
Every black parent who gives their kid a gun, that the kid later uses should be charged, no matter the color of their skin. Your problem is that black parents give their kids sneakers or smart phones for christmas, not guns.

Every black parent who gives their kid a gun, that the kid later uses should be charged, no matter the color of their skin. Your problem is that black parents give their kids sneakers or smart phones for christmas, not guns.
Every black parent who knew their kid was a threat. The same standard being applied to the Crumblys

I dont think it will cost that much

If you prioritize protection for students at the top of the list I know the public schools can trim enough fat from a $600 billion dollar budget to protect the kids

I estimated the cost to be around $600 billion a year to supply TSA level of protection for every student. So they would have to trim their entire budget, or they would have to double the school taxes.

Do the math.

I thought I read that the child stepped out of the meeting go to the bathroom, and then came out of the bathroom shooting.
He was released to go back to class, instead went to the bathroom ditched his backpack and came out into the hall blazing. Very methodically gunning down schoolmates, shooting right into their faces. Can’t wait for that CCTV video to play in the trial process. (Not.)

You mean price gun ownership put of the hands of average citizens

And that still does not prevent mass murders or even slow them down
Responsible owners would pay pennies a day for insurance, while high risk individuals would pay much more. It would be the insurance companies (private enterprise) that would determine the rates based on their actuarials.

No different than health insurance charging more for smokers. They would offer discounts like for auto insurance, for people employing safe gun storage, like gun safes and trigger locks. As well as who is given access to them.

Every black parent who knew their kid was a threat. The same standard being applied to the Crumblys
You claimed the parent(s) knew their kids have guns. As if the kid leaves a 9mm in his sock draw for his mother to find. What about drugs? They leave those laying around too?

Forum List

Back