Parents opt not to separate siamese twins

Parents Opt Not to Separate Conjoined Twin Boys - ABC News

How long until liberals decide the state should make the decision and not the parents?

They share a heart. When they get older, they cannot both live on one heart. Refusing to separate means that they will have no life when they grow up - how can they work, marry, have kids etc? Sometimes you have to sacrifice one to let the other live. Its shit, but its life.

How long until liberals decide the state should make the decision and not the parents?

They share a heart. When they get older, they cannot both live on one heart. Refusing to separate means that they will have no life when they grow up - how can they work, marry, have kids etc? Sometimes you have to sacrifice one to let the other live. Its shit, but its life.

Damn, do everyone a favor and self abort yourself...

girl-with-two-heads-09.jpg

Abigail and Brittany Hensel 24 years old

Abigail and Brittany Hensel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It would be very hard being presented with the decision. It would suck, leaving the decision to the doctor may be just as hard too.

This reminds me of a friend of mine though. She had a sonogram, she was pregnant with twins, it showed twins and after further testing one was proved to have a trisomy 7, along with a host of other issues and would be born dead or die shortly after. Additionally ,the other twin ( healthy) would die because of that twin acting like a parasite for nutrition somehow. Doc said she must immediately stop the sick twin from growing. She did not want to, he pressured her. She listened and opted to have the sick twins life stopped 3 months before birth with a needle to the heart. Doc- accidently picked the wrong twin and killed the healthy baby. A sad affair all around.

So, perhaps sometimes, maybe the parent may know better, or may not have the fortitude to make the decision as to which should live? I can't imagine to tell you the truth. But I think I would choose to have them separated as you said, at least present one with a normal life.

^and its fucking freaky.

As is not the OP?

Our doctor announced our child as having definite markers of Down's Syndrome.

He advised us to "discuss our options?

We chose not to kill.

Let me repeat that- we chose not to kill via abortion.

We chose NOT to flush the trash down the stash.

We didn't slush our daughter down a toilet.

My daughter was not relegated to the burn bin.

She it enrolled at The Boston Conservatory.

NOT enrolled in your abortive trash can.

And this thread wins the Spammy for the most Grossly Disgusting Exploitation of a Currant Event Topic award!

Next week..."what should become of Walt Disney's frozen head?"

Flush your travails. Down... the toilet. Kill your progeny. Waste not, wont not. Suck the kid from the vagina. Kill the vagina infestation. Rid the vaginal from the infestation. Take from the vagina the child.

Vagina 500,000,000... child...0.

Vagina's rule. Praise vagina. Vagina good... child bad.

Actually, Noomi, the odds are that they will both die if they try to separate them.

Haven't you ever heard of those famous siamese twins...Chang and Eng Bunker? They married sisters...they managed to have a life. They fathered 21 children between them. :) They lived to the age of 62. Chang died in his sleep and Eng died a few hours later...they were going to perform an emergency separation, but it was too late. The way they were conjoined, they could easily be separated nowadays. But when they were born, such a separation could not be performed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang_and_Eng_Bunker

Last edited:
Make a clitoris happy. Make a human child sad. Human child has a sad.

Clitoris happy. Make orgasm, clitoris. See clitoral orgasm. Go, clitoral orgasm, go.

Mr. H, you're not drunk are you? Actually, you're probably not. You're not making any typos.

You do seem a bit hysterical, though. I've never seen you like this.

Last edited:
^and its fucking freaky.

ZOMG

Those are people you're talking about. Vivacious young women.

I find your callousness freaky ... as in far outside the norm of human expression.

I am not sure if I would define them as 'people'. Unless the law says that a head is enough to be a person.

It is freaky in the sense that one is getting married, and her sister will be forced to lose her virginity to her brother in law. And possibly get pregnant in her own womb with her brother in laws child, which would then mean that the child born would be her own with the brother in law, and the sister (or wife) would merely be an aunt.

In layman's terms, as soon as one gets married, the other is automatically having an affair with her BIL.

If you don't think that is fucked up...

Actually, Noomi, the odds are that they will both die if they try to separate them.

Haven't you ever heard of those famous siamese twins...Chang and Eng Bunker? They married sisters...they managed to have a life. They fathered 21 children between them. :) They lived to the age of 62. Chang died in his sleep and Eng died a few hours later...they were going to perform an emergency separation, but it was too late. The way they were conjoined, they could easily be separated nowadays. But when they were born, such a separation could not be performed.

Chang and Eng Bunker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They would both die only if doctors tried to save both. Save the healthy twin and one lives. Let them both remain attached, that one heart won't sustain them for life - they will both die eventually.

It'd be a hard choice, but I would opt to save the healthy twin.

Forum List

Back