Parents Outraged: Homosexual Teacher Reads "Gay Fairy Tale" To 3rd Graders

If a child is in a class with a boy that is so effeminate that the child is made uncomfortable, just teach the normal kid to avoid the budding pervert. Not to bully them or tease them. Just avoid them. No child should have to accept the attentions of a little pervert.
So what you're saying is isolate the little pervert because he's different.
No, what we're saying for the ignorant evil left is keep sexuall pervert gay out of schools.
That works too.

If a child is in a class with a boy that is so effeminate that the child is made uncomfortable, just teach the normal kid to avoid the budding pervert. Not to bully them or tease them. Just avoid them. No child should have to accept the attentions of a little pervert.
If that difference is affecting others, yes. It's like a kid who shits his pants then demands that all the other kids put their noses to his ass and smell it.

If a child's behavior is making other children uncomfortable that child should be avoided.
But where does that end? If a kid is white in a class of blacks should the other kids avoid the white kid? If a kid has bright red hair in a sea of brown does that mean the kid should be avoided because some kids are uncomfortable? General tolerance should be taught. In the work place you can't avoid the gay guy because you're uncomfortable, you have to work along side of him. School is preparation for the work place so work place values should apply.

The instant he finished the story the class broke out into show tunes and starting dressing like their favorite members of The Village People.
And join a gay rights parade.

Yeah, not likely.

This is a story, and the kids know it is a story. I doubt any kid will suffer 'pyschologival damage' any more than they would from Barney or Kermit the frog.

Edit: My phone keeps 'auto correcting' my posts, why it thinks psychological is spelt with a v, I have no idea. :/

The instant he finished the story the class broke out into show tunes and starting dressing like their favorite members of The Village People.
And join a gay rights parade.

Yeah, not likely.

This is a story, and the kids know it is a story. I doubt any kid will suffer 'pyschologival damage' any more than they would from Barney or Kermit the frog.

Kids should not be subjected to Barney either. Dinosaurs and their bones are Satan's tricks.

You can forget Muppets as well. That Kermit encourages interspecies relationships.

It's important to remember that these reprobates do not reproduce naturally, so they must recruit young people into their 'lifestyle'. They infiltrate themselves into our most cherished institutions so they can prey on the young. Once they have achieved the ability to be left alone with our children they unleash their grooming techniques. The result is children recruited into perverted, dangerous 'lifestyles' because they are taken advantage of during their most vulnerable time, the critical development period of adolescence.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-15-at-8.52.10-AM.png

Homosexual teacher reads gay fairy tale to 3rd graders - Berean Research

Again, you are an idiot. You can't teach someone to be gay. You either are gay or you are not. It's not learned behavior.

1.That's a matter of opinion whether gay lifestyle is biological or a decision.

2. Nobody should be pushing their own agenda on school kids period. Kids are in school to learn academic's. Sexuality and lifestyle, like religion, should be taught at home. It's no more acceptable for the teacher to push their beliefs on the children any more than it would be for a group of Jehovah witnesses to push their agenda in class. Our kids need to be taught to compete in the world market not whether or not it's OK for two dudes to suck face.

Please tell us all when you chose to be gay or straight. How difficult of a decision was it for you? Did you have to struggle with it?
I take it that your question is in response to #1. Many people feel it's a choice and some a mental illness. I personally feel in some cases it's a choice. I.E. When you have a gay man dating another gay man dressed as a woman. That would indicate that he actually has an attraction to women in which case it's a choice to be with a man. Same goes for lesbians. When one is a woman and the other dresses like a man it's a choice because obviously the woman is comfortable with men enough to date a woman that looks like one. I've known bisexuals and clearly they have a choice. Regardless it shouldn't be taught in the classroom unless it involves reproduction and sexually transmitted disease which falls under biology and health classes. It's not the schools place to say what is acceptable sexuality and what is not, that's up to family's and government. If the child disagree's with his family he can do as he likes when he turns 18. If he disagrees with the government he can work to change things at age 18. It's only the schools job to teach tolerance to all and prevent bullying.

I had a lot of gay friends in school and bullying was the biggest problem. Of course back in my day the school didn't do much about it and that was wrong. I knew one kid that had to quit school, ones that had to hide behind a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" and another that was in denial. IMHO if the school had done more to teach tolerance than their school years would have been much better. The school only did something when it endangered them physically on school grounds. That left the job of protection up to other students to defend against bully's. It sucked.
Schools should not have to teach tolerance and respect for other. However when parents fail to do so, schools become the last and only resort.

Being homosexual or heterosexual is not a choice. Sexuality is how you feel and think about members of the same or opposite sex. It is who you are. You can avoid having sex but you can't avoid thoughts, feelings, desires, and unconscious gestures. These things are what determines your sexuality.

If that difference is affecting others, yes. It's like a kid who shits his pants then demands that all the other kids put their noses to his ass and smell it.

If a child's behavior is making other children uncomfortable that child should be avoided.
But where does that end? If a kid is white in a class of blacks should the other kids avoid the white kid? If a kid has bright red hair in a sea of brown does that mean the kid should be avoided because some kids are uncomfortable? General tolerance should be taught. In the work place you can't avoid the gay guy because you're uncomfortable, you have to work along side of him. School is preparation for the work place so work place values should apply.
You need to understand what tolerance means. It doesn't mean accepting or befriending. It doesn't require a conversation. If you have to work along side of someone you are tolerating, it doesn't mean going to lunch and sharing a smoke break. You tolerate them.

It's important to remember that these reprobates do not reproduce naturally, so they must recruit young people into their 'lifestyle'. They infiltrate themselves into our most cherished institutions so they can prey on the young. Once they have achieved the ability to be left alone with our children they unleash their grooming techniques. The result is children recruited into perverted, dangerous 'lifestyles' because they are taken advantage of during their most vulnerable time, the critical development period of adolescence.

Again, you are an idiot. You can't teach someone to be gay. You either are gay or you are not. It's not learned behavior.

2. Nobody should be pushing their own agenda on school kids period. Kids are in school to learn academic's. Sexuality and lifestyle, like religion, should be taught at home. It's no more acceptable for the teacher to push their beliefs on the children any more than it would be for a group of Jehovah witnesses to push their agenda in class. Our kids need to be taught to compete in the world market not whether or not it's OK for two dudes to suck face.

Please tell us all when you chose to be gay or straight. How difficult of a decision was it for you? Did you have to struggle with it?
I take it that your question is in response to #1. Many people feel it's a choice and some a mental illness. I personally feel in some cases it's a choice. I.E. When you have a gay man dating another gay man dressed as a woman. That would indicate that he actually has an attraction to women in which case it's a choice to be with a man. Same goes for lesbians. When one is a woman and the other dresses like a man it's a choice because obviously the woman is comfortable with men enough to date a woman that looks like one. I've known bisexuals and clearly they have a choice. Regardless it shouldn't be taught in the classroom unless it involves reproduction and sexually transmitted disease which falls under biology and health classes. It's not the schools place to say what is acceptable sexuality and what is not, that's up to family's and government. If the child disagree's with his family he can do as he likes when he turns 18. If he disagrees with the government he can work to change things at age 18. It's only the schools job to teach tolerance to all and prevent bullying.

I had a lot of gay friends in school and bullying was the biggest problem. Of course back in my day the school didn't do much about it and that was wrong. I knew one kid that had to quit school, ones that had to hide behind a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" and another that was in denial. IMHO if the school had done more to teach tolerance than their school years would have been much better. The school only did something when it endangered them physically on school grounds. That left the job of protection up to other students to defend against bully's. It sucked.
Schools should not have to teach tolerance and respect for other. However when parents fail to do so, schools become the last and only resort.

Being homosexual or heterosexual is not a choice. Sexuality is how you feel and think about members of the same or opposite sex. It is who you are. You can avoid having sex but you can't avoid thoughts, feelings, desires, and unconscious gestures. These things are what determines your sexuality.
That's what the guy said when he was trying to fuck a car.

It is a choice. Gay is a mental disorder.

You need to understand what tolerance means. It doesn't mean accepting or befriending. It doesn't require a conversation. If you have to work along side of someone you are tolerating, it doesn't mean going to lunch and sharing a smoke break. You tolerate them.
yes politely.

Having taught school, both elementary and high school, I can say with confidence that the only kids in school that make others feel uncomfortable are the bullies, certainly not those being bullied.

Do read what you post? You just said homosexuality is a choice and it is mental disorder. People don't choose to have a mental disorders. It is either a mental disorder or choice, not both.

Also, I wonder why gay people get offended about gay discussion. I was on a board talking very factually and calmly about this topic and people went nuts! I didn't even get nasty or personal! Call me hateful, just because I don't agree with the lifestyle. Not like a was telling them "you're evil" or "you're going to hell" etc.?

OVERLY SENSITIVE!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!
And they call you a bigot for having an opinion that varies from theirs. It's ironic that true bigotry is not allowing others the freedom of dissent.

I don't know about TCL but to me if the person who is different wants any respect out of everyone else, they are going to have to do their part by showing some first.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. By the way, would you still feel the way that you feel if the person in question was a person who has a disease like AIDS or HIV?

Having taught school, both elementary and high school, I can say with confidence that the only kids in school that make others feel uncomfortable are the bullies, certainly not those being bullied.

Lawrence King made Brian McInerney uncomfortable. Brian's parents complained to the school. The authorities did nothing because King was just flirting. Was the flirting bullying? The attention was unwelcome. It stopped when Brian shot Lawrence King in the head.

Do read what you post? You just said homosexuality is a choice and it is mental disorder. People don't choose to have a mental disorders. It is either a mental disorder or choice, not both.
Neither. It's a compulsion.

If you choose to be gay you obviously are not right in the head. Liberalism is a mental disorder also.

If you choose to be gay you obviously are not right in the head. Liberalism is a mental disorder also.
That makes even less sense.

Lawrence King made Brian McInerney uncomfortable. Brian's parents complained to the school. The authorities did nothing because King was just flirting. Was the flirting bullying? The attention was unwelcome. It stopped when Brian shot Lawrence King in the head.
Bullying is unwanted aggressive behavior. Whether it was bullying depended on the aggression. However, neither flirting nor bullying justifies murder.

Your example doesn't seem applicable to the situation of the effeminate 3rd grader who was being taunted and teased by other classmates. This kid certainly was not being a bully. He was being bullied. In fact there is nothing in the article that indicates this kid was the least bit aggressive.

Forum List

Back