Parents Outraged: Homosexual Teacher Reads "Gay Fairy Tale" To 3rd Graders

If a child is in a class with a boy that is so effeminate that the child is made uncomfortable, just teach the normal kid to avoid the budding pervert. Not to bully them or tease them. Just avoid them. No child should have to accept the attentions of a little pervert.
So what you're saying is isolate the little pervert because he's different.
If that difference is affecting others, yes. It's like a kid who shits his pants then demands that all the other kids put their noses to his ass and smell it.

If a child's behavior is making other children uncomfortable that child should be avoided.
But where does that end? If a kid is white in a class of blacks should the other kids avoid the white kid? If a kid has bright red hair in a sea of brown does that mean the kid should be avoided because some kids are uncomfortable? General tolerance should be taught. In the work place you can't avoid the gay guy because you're uncomfortable, you have to work along side of him. School is preparation for the work place so work place values should apply.
You need to understand what tolerance means. It doesn't mean accepting or befriending. It doesn't require a conversation. If you have to work along side of someone you are tolerating, it doesn't mean going to lunch and sharing a smoke break. You tolerate them.
According to the news story, the 3rd grader was being teased, taunted, and called derogatory names because he was effeminate. That's intolerance.
That's called peer pressure and it's as old as time. You're not going to change it.

If a child is in a class with a boy that is so effeminate that the child is made uncomfortable, just teach the normal kid to avoid the budding pervert. Not to bully them or tease them. Just avoid them. No child should have to accept the attentions of a little pervert.
If that difference is affecting others, yes. It's like a kid who shits his pants then demands that all the other kids put their noses to his ass and smell it.

If a child's behavior is making other children uncomfortable that child should be avoided.
But where does that end? If a kid is white in a class of blacks should the other kids avoid the white kid? If a kid has bright red hair in a sea of brown does that mean the kid should be avoided because some kids are uncomfortable? General tolerance should be taught. In the work place you can't avoid the gay guy because you're uncomfortable, you have to work along side of him. School is preparation for the work place so work place values should apply.
You need to understand what tolerance means. It doesn't mean accepting or befriending. It doesn't require a conversation. If you have to work along side of someone you are tolerating, it doesn't mean going to lunch and sharing a smoke break. You tolerate them.
According to the news story, the 3rd grader was being teased, taunted, and called derogatory names because he was effeminate. That's intolerance.
And a story about two gay lovers will help that?

Yanno.................you can't be indoctrinated into being gay. Either you are or you aren't.

And.................I don't think that reading a story to a child is going to turn them to the gay agenda. At most, it might open their mind enough so that when they become adults, they can at least be tolerant of others.

Yanno.................you can't be indoctrinated into being gay. Either you are or you aren't.

And.................I don't think that reading a story to a child is going to turn them to the gay agenda. At most, it might open their mind enough so that when they become adults, they can at least be tolerant of others.

You don't know that. Children are most often raised with the idea that they will marry the opposite sex one day and have their own children. That course being set, it almost always turns out that way. But when kids are told that marrying another boy and having gay butt sex and then adopting an innocent child to complete the illusion of "family" is just as normal as a real family with a mother and father, they're going to be set upon a different vector of thought and sexual development. Right now homosexuals represent about 2-3% of the population, but historically have been the majority in many civilizations that were subsequently brought asunder by it. So yes, homosexuality can be groomed, taught, and prosyletized until it becomes the rule and not the exception.

You don't know that. Children are most often raised with the idea that they will marry the opposite sex one day and have their own children. That course being set, it almost always turns out that way. But when kids are told that marrying another boy and having gay butt sex and then adopting an innocent child to complete the illusion of "family" is just as normal as a real family with a mother and father, they're going to be set upon a different vector of thought and sexual development. Right now homosexuals represent about 2-3% of the population, but historically have been the majority in many civilizations that were subsequently brought asunder by it. So yes, homosexuality can be groomed, taught, and prosyletized until it becomes the rule and not the exception.

Actually, it's not been that way in my experience. When I was in 3rd grade, I had a sleepover at a friends house and during the course of the evening, one of them asked me if I would be interested in having gay sex. I said no, packed up my sleeping bag and went home right after that, because it sounded wrong to me.

I've known since I was 7 that I was straight.

A few years back, I was friends with a gay female, and we spent a lot of time hanging out and shooting pool. After I'd known her for about 6 months or so, she asked me one day if I would help her out. I told her sure, because she was a friend and asked what the favor was. She stated that she'd never had sex with a male, and she wanted to see if she really was gay or not. Well............we started to have sex, but then she stated that she didn't feel right and wanted to quit.

No.....................gay is not a choice.

Actually, it's not been that way in my experience. When I was in 3rd grade, I had a sleepover at a friends house and during the course of the evening, one of them asked me if I would be interested in having gay sex. I said no, packed up my sleeping bag and went home right after that, because it sounded wrong to me.

A few years back, I was friends with a gay female, and we spent a lot of time hanging out and shooting pool. After I'd known her for about 6 months or so, she asked me one day if I would help her out. I told her sure, because she was a friend and asked what the favor was. She stated that she'd never had sex with a male, and she wanted to see if she really was gay or not. Well............we started to have sex, but then she stated that she didn't feel right and wanted to quit.

You do understand that most 7 year olds are not that sagacious don't you? They can be confused as to what they are by a wiley adult playing with their mind. Your personal anecdote does nothing to undermine the truth of my argument.

"groom children for certain types of sex...can take years"

:rolleyes:

gays have always existed.. and the intention of the lesson isn't really sexual in nature...

Ah yes, under the wrappings of "anti-bullying" comes the agenda of softening the minds of 3rd graders to accept your brand of deviant sex as "normal". Yes, we know. We've always known.
Parents have a far greater impact on children than teachers. They have been trying for years to put their kids on the "right" sexual path and have failed miserably. Neither teachers nor parents can change how children respond sexually to members of the opposite sex or their own sex.

However, parents are very good at teaching their children intolerance for those that are different and the results are often tragic.

Eleven-year-old Carl Walker-Hoover, a Boy Scout and athlete, hanged himself outside his room with an extension cord. He had complained repeatedly about being bullied at school, and particularly about being called "gay" by classmates at his Springfield, Mass., middle school. His mom, Sirdeaner Walker, did everything right: She comforted her son and supported him; she called school administrators and met them in person. She was assured the situation would be addressed. But clearly the damage was done—three months later, her son was dead.

You do understand that most 7 year olds are not that sagacious don't you? They can be confused as to what they are by a wiley adult playing with their mind. Your personal anecdote does nothing to undermine the truth of my argument.
Children who are victims of human trafficking are often trained as prostitutes to serve homosexual clientele. This does not make them homosexual . Sexuality is not about who a person has sex with. It's about sexual preference which is difficult if not impossible to change. You no more can change a child's sexual preference than you can change their preference for candy over spinach.

Sexuality is not about who a person has sex with.

lol-045.gif

It's important to remember that these reprobates do not reproduce naturally, so they must recruit young people into their 'lifestyle'. They infiltrate themselves into our most cherished institutions so they can prey on the young. Once they have achieved the ability to be left alone with our children they unleash their grooming techniques. The result is children recruited into perverted, dangerous 'lifestyles' because they are taken advantage of during their most vulnerable time, the critical development period of adolescence.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-15-at-8.52.10-AM.png

Homosexual teacher reads gay fairy tale to 3rd graders - Berean Research
Any 3rd grader that's not aware of homosexuality is probably home schooled.
When I was in third grade in public school I was unaware of homosexuality. They weren't allowed to push their agenda in 1984 like they do today.

I know, how DARE we treat gay people as PEOPLE??? The horror.

Sexuality is not about who a person has sex with.

lol-045.gif

He is correct. Sexuality is the capacity for sexual feelings. It doesn't state who you have sex with rather what you have sexual feelings toward. You can find a man attractive and not be gay mike.

Sorry. Never felt the urge to ride the dude train. That's because I'm not gay, therefore I have sex with women because that's who I'm attracted to.

Duh.

Is there any limit to how absurd you leftards can get?

Bad parenting. No worse than the over-indulgence by parents that is going on in this country.

Bad parenting. No worse than the over-indulgence by parents that is going on in this country.
Over indulgence by parents produces spoil brats which damages mostly their own kids. However parents teaching their kids to hate those that different, creates major problems not just in schools but all of society.

Over indulgence by parents produces spoil brats which damages mostly their own kids. However parents teaching their kids to hate those that different, creates major problems not just in schools but all of society.
Teaching kids that homosexuality is wrong is not teaching them to hate people.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Stop lying, Leftists!
It's not wrong if you teach them to love sinner and hate the sin, however the chance of that happening is about 1 in million.

Stop lying, Leftists!
It's not wrong if you teach them to love sinner and hate the sin, however the chance of that happening is about 1 in million.
All Christian parents teach that to their children.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Stop lying, Leftists!
All Christian parents teach that to their children.

Stop lying, Leftists!
If this incident is an example, then there're not doing a very good job.

Forum List

Back