Parents Pull Their Kids From Connecticut School Over Surprise Ivanka Trump Visit

Ivanka is not Obamas daughter and Obama is not in the white house.

What does this have to do with Obama?
Duh. You don't remember the unhinged folks having hissy fits about President Obama speaking to their children?

Many conservatives enraged over Obama school speech - CNN.com

Note the quote from the upset parents. And this was back in the days when we actually had a distinguished, well-educated gentleman as POTUS, not the trash we have now.
That's because he promoted race division and homosexuality, the two things at the top of the regressives list.
Defending black people is apparently supporting race division.
Only to you regressives. He set race relations back 50 years and promoted faggotry. I wouldn't want that scumbag anywhere near my kids.

Duh. You don't remember the unhinged folks having hissy fits about President Obama speaking to their children?

Note the quote from the upset parents. And this was back in the days when we actually had a distinguished, well-educated gentleman as POTUS, not the trash we have now.
That's because he promoted race division and homosexuality, the two things at the top of the regressives list.
Only to you regressives. He set race relations back 50 years and promoted faggotry. I wouldn't want that scumbag anywhere near my kids.
President Obama did a lot for race relations and promoted civil rights for all Americans. He is a fair man. I know that you are a bigot by your use of the term "faggotry," and your choice to promote the promiscuous Reigning Whore of New York, whom I would never permit to be around children nor anywhere near my household. Some of us prefer people with character and values.

President Obama did a lot for race relations and promoted civil rights for all Americans. He is a fair man. I know that you are a bigot by your use of the term "faggotry," and your choice to promote the promiscuous Reigning Whore of New York, whom I would never permit to be around children nor anywhere near my household. Some of us prefer people with character and values.

Ears is a dyed in the wool full blown racist

Forum List

Back