Park Rangers Turn 'Gestapo'...

You got a lot of balls flying that Israel flag and trivializing the fucking Nazi Gestapo.

learn to read.

Im not trivializing the Gestapo.

Im trivializing the silly and feigned comparison between the NPS and the Gestapo.

:)

If they were using Gestapo tactics they would have shot a few of them and left the bodies laying on the road or the ditch next to it. They would have at least beat the crap out of a few of them.
Park Rangers are not Gestapo and don't use Gestapo tactics. They are law enforcement officiars protecting our Parks and the people who visit them.

So not letting seniors step out to take a picture of a Bison is protecting whom?

So not letting seniors step out to take a picture of a Bison is protecting whom?

I don't recall the Gestapo preventing people from taking pictures of bison and geisers, and insisting they stay in fancy hotels instead.

Yes progressives always claim Godwins Law when they want to divert attention from their actions.

comparing Park Rangers to the Gestapo, is a dishonest and perfect example of Godwin's Law.

Having witnessed a resource violation in a national park and being drubbed by armed jackboots for hours handcuffed to a chair before they realized I was just in the vicinity, I can attest that the NPS can be stormtroopers. The interior of the blazer was adorned with battering rams, body armor, M-16's etc. Later I was a reluctant witness for the prosecution. They're not to be trifled with. I was using my 5.5 inch reflecting telescope to look at Mars during that close up back in 2003 or 4 only to be in the vicinity of a crime not 1/4 mile away on private land 20 feet from the boundary markers. They broke some of my gear and put a boot on my neck before no less than 2 rangers with bald heads and .45 ACP's pointed at my head showed up to join in the steroid fest. Being 6-8 tends to make them react like Cro Magon cops who have watched too much COPS.

Now go fuck yourself genius.

Having witnessed a resource violation in a national park and being drubbed by armed jackboots for hours handcuffed to a chair before they realized I was just in the vicinity, I can attest that the NPS can be stormtroopers. The interior of the blazer was adorned with battering rams, body armor, M-16's etc. Later I was a reluctant witness for the prosecution. They're not to be trifled with. I was using my 5.5 inch reflecting telescope to look at Mars during that close up back in 2003 or 4 only to be in the vicinity of a crime not 1/4 mile away on private land 20 feet from the boundary markers. They broke some of my gear and put a boot on my neck before no less than 2 rangers with bald heads and .45 ACP's pointed at my head showed up to join in the steroid fest...

you must have done something seriously wrong to get that kinda treatment, or totally refused to cooperate in a civil manner.

I don't recall the Gestapo preventing people from taking pictures of bison and geisers, and insisting they stay in fancy hotels instead.

I'm going to see who is right. Since I live next to a national park that has a state highway running right through it, I'm going test this. I'm going to pull over at the side of the road and photograph and see what happens. I doubt anything will because I'm not some old lady, but it could be interesting to test the waters.

Having witnessed a resource violation in a national park and being drubbed by armed jackboots for hours handcuffed to a chair before they realized I was just in the vicinity, I can attest that the NPS can be stormtroopers. The interior of the blazer was adorned with battering rams, body armor, M-16's etc. Later I was a reluctant witness for the prosecution. They're not to be trifled with. I was using my 5.5 inch reflecting telescope to look at Mars during that close up back in 2003 or 4 only to be in the vicinity of a crime not 1/4 mile away on private land 20 feet from the boundary markers. They broke some of my gear and put a boot on my neck before no less than 2 rangers with bald heads and .45 ACP's pointed at my head showed up to join in the steroid fest...

you must have done something seriously wrong to get that kinda treatment, or totally refused to cooperate in a civil manner.

Do we live on the same planet? I told you what I did. I was heavy into astronomy. I picked the area by the national park because there was no light pollution on private land that I had permission to be on. I parked on the side of the dirt road across the park on the owners land, took out my gear and did my thing. Then I see all kinds of NPS guys pulling vehicles over, every one on the state highway across the park. Someone with park watch said there was this tall guy over here in a black Mustang. They were on me in minutes and I went to see what was going on when I could see them shining flashlights in my car. I had nothing to hide, still don't. Arrested on suspicion, detained for many hours just sitting there in the chair while not being allowed to even get a drink of water or go to the can.

That's the way it happened, take it or leave it.

What I was I under suspicion for? Some guy dug up some civil war artifact early in the day then fled the scene. They thought I was the guy coming back. All that for a few pieces of led. The perp was eventually booked and charged with a felony, 2 years in prison, and a 20K fine. Hell, I'll even give you the newspaper article about if you like.

Last edited:

Your ignorant. If the cops suspect you might have done something wrong - they will treat you like shit. You are guilty until proved otherwise. Why do most cops become cops - it's a great job if your an asshole.

Do we live on the same planet? I told you what I did. I was heavy into astronomy. I picked the area by the national park because there was no light pollution on private land that I had permission to be on. I parked on the side of the dirt road across the park on the owners land, took out my gear and did my thing. Then I see all kinds of NPS guys pulling vehicles over, every one on the state highway across the park. Someone with park watch said there was this tall guy over here in a black Mustang. They were on me in minutes and I went to see what was going on when I could see them shining flashlights in my car. I had nothing to hide, still don't. Arrested on suspicion, detained for many hours just sitting there in the chair while not being allowed to even get a drink of water or go to the can.

What I was I under suspicion for? Some guy dug up some civil war artifact early in the day then fled the scene. They thought I was the guy coming back. All that for a few pieces of led. The perp was eventually booked and charged with a felony, 2 years in prison, and a 20K fine. Hell, I'll even give you the newspaper article about if you like.

cute story, hoss.

now, what did these Rangers do that was soo Gestapo like?

made the geezers go to a nice hotel?

wow, just like the Nazis.

lol!!!!

Did I say anything about Gestapo? You purposely are taking me out of context.

Go back to Camp's statement and think before you make stupid statements.

cute story, hoss.

lol!!!!

It's like they're all channeling Glen Beck or something. :cuckoo:

cute story, hoss.

lol!!!!
At Great Falls MD a guy was walking his black lab without a leash so the park cop tackled him, and slamed him to the ground, and would have shot the dog if it would have interviened. Cops are great until you have to deal with them.

At Great Falls MD a guy was walking his black lab without a leash so the park cop tackled him, and slamed him to the ground, and would have shot the dog if it would have interviened. Cops are great until you have to deal with them.

i dont believe that for a second.

link?

I love it when the strict constitutionalist, federal government minimalists start screaming bloody murder when they get a taste of what they wish for in the first place.

Yes, lets confiscate little ole ladies' cameras in the name of 'Shutdown.' Yeah sure, we all want that. Uh huh. :cuckoo:

You Paulnuts love the enumerated powers stuff about the Constitution. Where in the Constitution does it give the federal government the power to run a bunch of parks at the taxpayers expense?

Enumerate that for me.

Works for me if they eliminate the Park Service and just open the parks for the public to use without government interference. Privatize concessions and maintenance. No one loses their jobs, but the taxpayer will not be writing the checks.

Forum List

Back