Park Rangers Turn 'Gestapo'...

Thus you must admit that the action of the Ranger was indeed that of a Gestopo member.

I must admit you're a partisan crank who is residing in their own special anti-reality bubble.

How's the weather in there?

Anyways, good luck with your crazy gestapo stories. Since they make you look so rational, you should keep using them at every opportunity.

The right wing authoritarians on this thread certainly love their gestapo propaganda tactics, don't they?

But then, that group of Gestapo has always loved such Gestapo tactics.

Why do you righties adore the Gestapo so much?

And see how rational this makes me look?

They are unable to use common sense; a bunch of overpaid robots - more foe than friend!
Put a uniform on people. Give them a badge and an authoritative title. Assign them to an assertive role and some will begin acting out the kind of fantasies which ultimately will evolve into gestapo behavior if not carefully monitored and controlled.

Behaviorists classify such individuals as authoritarian dominant personalities. They gravitate to occupations that involve asserting some form of authority. Some bureaucrats, nurses, and others in the medical field also manifest authoritarian behavior.

absolutely true. Those people in Germany have not been any different than Americans - I can assure you.

Last edited:
absolutely true. Those people in Germany has not been any different than Americans - I can assure you.

shows how little Conservatives know about the rise of the Nazis.

they were facing massive inflation, civil war, political anarchy, massive humiliation, starvation, etc etc.

is that what's happening in the USA?

So Quantum Windbag isn't calling anyone Gestapo, he's just saying they act like Gestapo.

In other words, he lacks the 'nads to stand behind his slurs.

The only thing worse than a Nazi-screamer is a gutless Nazi-screamer. At least Westwall is openly proud of his propensity to scream "Nazi!" at everyone.

I didn't write the OP, so I will be happy to call you the Gestapo.

So Quantum Windbag isn't calling anyone Gestapo, he's just saying they act like Gestapo.

In other words, he lacks the 'nads to stand behind his slurs.

The only thing worse than a Nazi-screamer is a gutless Nazi-screamer. At least Westwall is openly proud of his propensity to scream "Nazi!" at everyone.

I didn't write the OP, so I will be happy to call you the Gestapo.

the totalitarian left caught in their approval of gestapo tactics apply childish defense of projection :lol:

absolutely true. Those people in Germany has not been any different than Americans - I can assure you.

shows how little Conservatives know about the rise of the Nazis.

they were facing massive inflation, civil war, political anarchy, massive humiliation, starvation, etc etc.

is that what's happening in the USA?

:lmao: the leftards can't be more ignorant than you are, can they?

[...]You start a thread comparing Park Rangers to the German Secret Police who murdered, tortured, raped, and robbed millions of people with permission by an evil and horrible government ruled by a dictator that took hundreds of thousands of Americans to die and suffer injury to defeat. You sir are a flaming troll with nothing to support you anti American agenda but lies.
I don't think a direct comparison with the Gestapo was made so much as offhand acknowledgement of potential based on existing indications.

A petty bureaucrat acted badly, thus America is on the path to being just like Nazi Germany.

Yes, the righties on this thread actually are 'effin retarded enough to believe that. Or at least say it. After all, they get kicked out of their 'tard political cult if they don't act like raging 'tards, hence all of them try to one up the other to see who can act like the biggest raging 'tard. To a rightie, allegiance to their political 'tard cult trumps everything, especially truth. (just like the Gestapo)

A petty bureaucrat acted badly, thus America is on the path to being just like Nazi Germany.

Yes, the righties on this thread actually are 'effin retarded enough to believe that. Or at least say it. After all, they get kicked out of their 'tard political cult if they don't act like raging 'tards, hence all of them try to one up the other to see who can act like the biggest raging 'tard. To a rightie, allegiance to their political 'tard cult trumps everything, especially truth. (just like the Gestapo)

Only if said petty bureaucrat isn't reprimanded. Feel free to show you support real freedom, and oppose tyranny, by petitioning the government to discipline him.

See how you have to lie. Where does the article say camaras were confiscated from little ole ladies'? Did I miss that part of the story?

They were threatened by stupid Gestapo Henchmen. It's shameful. Shame on you for defending it.

You are a liar. No little old lady had her camera confiscated. You deflect from defending that lie by telling another one. They were not threatened. They were told to stay in a hotel until their bus could take them out of the Park. When the bus stopped and they got off to take pictures or whatever with a wild herd of buffalo they were told to get back on the bus.
They were locked up and prevented from enjoying their vacation. the Nazi Gestapo had many tricks of intimidation and abuse. Why do you lie and insist that the only way they can be called gestapo is if they shoot people, and then only by the side of the road? Are you a liar.

More important, why are you defending this? If anything, the government should not even be present during a shutdown, let alone illegally restricting the movement of citizens INSIDE THEIR PARKS!

The national parks belong to us, not to the government.

yes, they did.

and you defending them - is an approval of gestapo tactics.

which is not surprising.

if they acted like the Gestapo, they would have beaten these men to a pulp.

nope. stop showing your glowing ignorance and go read a little bit on the topic.

you leftards are really ignorant. be it Andrea Mitchell of your pulpit MSNBC or you, an anonymous leftard poster on the internet board.

they acted like gestapo.

Forum List

Back