Parkland survivors speak up prior to March for our Lives

how does the number of kids mean anything?

So you are saying popularity has to play a role? how is that tie into the whole "fighting the system" thing?

Yes, some leaders they are, going with the grain in their own little universe and pushed on by like minded politicians, activists, teachers, and administrators.

Fine - let 5 conservative pro-life kids stage a walkout and go pray on the football field. As long as they announce their intentions, keep it brief and don't plan on doing it once a week or more, no one is going to stop them.

Many schools in conservative districts expelled these kids or gave them detention just because they didn't believe in their cause.

Fascism in action.

Noticing that up to the point of reading this post of yours, not one person has addressed the content of their interview....only sniping at Rachel Maddow.

Their responses are pathetic and not one of them bothered with the links. Boy are they going to be triggered on Saturday when they turn on the news and see half a million or more of them in DC.

There could be ten million. It will make no difference.

What did that Women's March accomplish? There ya have it, a bunch of loons tramping around in the cold thinking they make a difference
New designer hats and dainty costumes many regressive men would like to fashion.

how does the number of kids mean anything?

So you are saying popularity has to play a role? how is that tie into the whole "fighting the system" thing?

Yes, some leaders they are, going with the grain in their own little universe and pushed on by like minded politicians, activists, teachers, and administrators.

Fine - let 5 conservative pro-life kids stage a walkout and go pray on the football field. As long as they announce their intentions, keep it brief and don't plan on doing it once a week or more, no one is going to stop them.

Many schools in conservative districts expelled these kids or gave them detention just because they didn't believe in their cause.

Fascism in action.

you have examples of expulsions?

I figure on going to my local gun store, and selecting my next purchase.

Yes, start a movement.

"Buy A New Gun Day!" :113:
Of course...because when there's a mass shooting, no one profits like the NRA and gun manufacturers....thank you for showing that to be true.
Who profited in the recent attempted mass shooting in Maryland where the shooter wannabe was shot and killed before they could mass murder?
You need to pay attention....was there a mass shooting in Maryland? Yes or No?
There you have it folks. The true nature of the America hating lying troll. Not a truthful bone to be found in any of them.
Was there a mass shooting in Maryland? Yes or No?

Yes, start a movement.

"Buy A New Gun Day!" :113:
Of course...because when there's a mass shooting, no one profits like the NRA and gun manufacturers....thank you for showing that to be true.
Who profited in the recent attempted mass shooting in Maryland where the shooter wannabe was shot and killed before they could mass murder?
There you have it folks. The true nature of the America hating lying troll. Not a truthful bone to be found in any of them.
Thanks to the resource officer who shot and killed your failed hero, no, troll.

Noticing that up to the point of reading this post of yours, not one person has addressed the content of their interview....only sniping at Rachel Maddow.

Their responses are pathetic and not one of them bothered with the links. Boy are they going to be triggered on Saturday when they turn on the news and see half a million or more of them in DC.

There could be ten million. It would make no difference.
The NRA will get more of your money and you will buy more guns because you will be told to be afraid afraid afraid.

What did that Women's March accomplish? There ya have it, a bunch of loons tramping around in the cold thinking they make a difference

A rise in the sale of pussy hats.

A rise in the sale of pussy hats.

LOL those things are so ridiculous

So.....there was no mass shooting.....no opportunity for the NRA and gun manufacturers to make lots more money off your fears. Ipso Facto.

The NRA will get more of your money and you will buy more guns because you will be told to be afraid afraid afraid.

Nah. The NRA gets more money from me because I can, and should I purchase a firearm that day, it will be because I can.

I don't fear the Left at all. They are if anything an annoyance, but they cannot win in any case.

So.....there was no mass shooting.....no opportunity for the NRA and gun manufacturers to make lots more money off your fears. Ipso Facto.
Spin smoke and deflect...good troll.

Nah. The NRA gets more money from me because I can, and should I purchase a firearm that day, it will be because I can.

I don't fear the Left at all. They are if anything an annoyance, but they cannot win in any case.
The up coming march to ban guns 3-24-18

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

Shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to load if you have high speed connection:

Students press for change on guns ahead of March For Our Lives

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.
It's a total scam. Everyone who can be sure to donate to the NRA before tomorrow ends. Hopefully common sense can pull the plug on any effect this fascist gun banning ploy will have.

I figure on going to my local gun store, and selecting my next purchase.
Of course....because there's no greater time for gun manufacturers to profit off of you than after a mass shooting.

You disapprove of me protesting the protestors?

(BTW, the gun manufacturers already got their money, I'm just putting profits in the pockets of a local businessman)

No one has to tell us to be afraid. We can see what with the massive amount of criminals liberals refuse to punish, there is reason to be be fearful of ones safety. Only a fucking idiot would not the see the potential danger .
"No one has to tell us to be afraid".......well, you are afraid all on your own. Ok...what's it like to live in a perpetual state of fear?

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.
*yawn*

The left love to have children create Federal laws.

OK then.

California student challenges school double standard with pro-life WALK OUT!

I'm just waiting for the good people of Austin to stand up and say enough is enough, too.We need package control and we need it now!

I hear George Soros is working on mobilizing the troops.

No one has to tell us to be afraid. We can see what with the massive amount of criminals liberals refuse to punish, there is reason to be be fearful of ones safety. Only a fucking idiot would not the see the potential danger .
"No one has to tell us to be afraid".......well, you are afraid all on your own. Ok...what's it like to live in a perpetual state of fear?
Well, when we have monsters like you all over the place trying to see to it we are all killed, it's normal.

The NRA will get more of your money

how does the NRA get more money out of gun sales?

Forum List

Back