🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parscale didn’t vote for Trump in 2016!

Shocking...

1592617958197.png

I’m sorry, but this just too f’n funny!!
"In 2016, I was in New York working to elect Donald Trump and encountered a series of problems receiving my absentee ballot from Texas and missed the deadline," Parscale said in a statement to CBS News. "Just further proof that vote-by-mail is not the flawless solution Democrats and the media pretend it is."

OH MY GOD! ITS BREAKING FUCKING NEWS!

"In 2016, I was in New York working to elect Donald Trump and encountered a series of problems receiving my absentee ballot from Texas and missed the deadline," Parscale said in a statement to CBS News. "Just further proof that vote-by-mail is not the flawless solution Democrats and the media pretend it is."

Please return to your “REAL” news at OANN! :auiqs.jpg:

This is what the clowns at CBS think is breaking news...absolutely hilarious. I don't watch OAN, I prefer RT

This is what the clowns at CBS think is breaking news...absolutely hilarious. I don't watch OAN, I prefer RT

Ahhhha - Russia Today, I KNEW it. See ya troll, and please take you’re fellow Russian trolls along with u!!

But the truth doesn't fit the narrative I want.

Forum List

Back