Party of NO strikes again: Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline

You would think the administration would be happy to create 35 permanant jobs at no cost, compared to the thousands of temp jobs they created at tje cost of a trillin dollars.

The powers of Congress are all worked up over 35 jobs
Some "jobs" program

Republicans should be more excited over a WalMart opening
What is it costing you personally?

Really? A dozen McDonalds employ more workers than all your refineries?

Do tell oh wise one.

Really? Canadian oil is going to fill all our refineries?

Do tell oh wise one

On imported crude, Canada supplies your refineries with almost half your imports.Not too shabby

Read your own government statistics. I've put them up for all to see.

If you don't want Canadian crude well you just tell your refineries you want to buy anymore.

I'm certain the CEO's and the Boards of Directors will listen to you and Siete and cancel all purchases of crude from Canada.

Truly wishing you well on your quest to stop the imports of Canuck crude.

Give 'er! Please let us know how it turns out.

:)

RW is a left wing idiot. Ignore him. He speaks for the far left lunatic fringe.

I tell ya. When I read the left wing posts in threads like these that old Cochrane and Red Rider song "Lunatic Fringe" starts playing in my head big time!

you're well known for hearing little voices, and familiar with Lunatics on a personal level..

You can't win against me in a debate but yet you keep trying. You must be a masochist. Too funny.

Really? Canadian oil is going to fill all our refineries?

Do tell oh wise one

On imported crude, Canada supplies your refineries with almost half your imports.Not too shabby

Read your own government statistics. I've put them up for all to see.

If you don't want Canadian crude well you just tell your refineries you want to buy anymore.

I'm certain the CEO's and the Boards of Directors will listen to you and Siete and cancel all purchases of crude from Canada.

Truly wishing you well on your quest to stop the imports of Canuck crude.

Give 'er! Please let us know how it turns out.

:)

RW is a left wing idiot. Ignore him. He speaks for the far left lunatic fringe.

I tell ya. When I read the left wing posts in threads like these that old Cochrane and Red Rider song "Lunatic Fringe" starts playing in my head big time!

you're well known for hearing little voices, and familiar with Lunatics on a personal level..

You can't win against me in a debate but yet you keep trying. You must be a masochist. Too funny.

debate? you? don't flatter yourself. The things you make up are too silly to debate.

I know Van Jones is top of my list for reliable sources.

Hence, fact check
You would think the administration would be happy to create 35 permanant jobs at no cost, compared to the thousands of temp jobs they created at tje cost of a trillin dollars.

Some "jobs" program

Thousands of construction jobs have been involved in the building of the Keystone.

Are you really this stupid? I really did believe you were smarter than this. Silly me.

Thousands of construction jobs can come from building McDonalds or WalMart

But better yet....why not HUNDREDS of thousands of jobs rebuilding and modernizing Americas infrastructure?

And you end up with something that helps ALL AMERICANS rather than oil companies

Here ya go sparky. List of 144 products made from petroleum by products. From a list of 6000.

Are you going to tell me Americans don't fill up their cars with gas or fly?

A partial list of products made from Petroleum (144 of 6000 items)
One 42-gallon barrel of oil creates 19.4 gallons of gasoline. The rest (over half) is used to make things like:

Solvents

Diesel fuel

Motor Oil

Bearing Grease

Ink

Floor Wax

Ballpoint Pens

Football Cleats

Upholstery

Sweaters

Boats

Insecticides

Bicycle Tires

Sports Car Bodies

Nail Polish

Fishing lures

Dresses

Tires

Golf Bags

Perfumes

Cassettes

Dishwasher parts

Tool Boxes

Shoe Polish

Motorcycle Helmet

Caulking

Petroleum Jelly

Transparent Tape

CD Player

Faucet Washers

Antiseptics

Clothesline

Curtains

Food Preservatives

Basketballs

Soap

Vitamin Capsules

Antihistamines

Purses

Shoes

Dashboards

Cortisone

Deodorant

Footballs

Putty

Dyes

Panty Hose

Refrigerant

Percolators

Life Jackets

Rubbing Alcohol

Linings

Skis

TV Cabinets

Shag Rugs

Electrician's Tape

Tool Racks

Car Battery Cases

Epoxy

Paint

Mops

Slacks

Insect Repellent

Oil Filters

Umbrellas

Yarn

Fertilizers

Hair Coloring

Roofing

Toilet Seats

Fishing Rods

Lipstick

Denture Adhesive

Linoleum

Ice Cube Trays

Synthetic Rubber

Speakers

Plastic Wood

Electric Blankets

Glycerin

Tennis Rackets

Rubber Cement

Fishing Boots

Dice

Nylon Rope

Candles

Trash Bags

House Paint

Water Pipes

Hand Lotion

Roller Skates

Surf Boards

Shampoo

Wheels

Paint Rollers

Shower Curtains

Guitar Strings

Luggage

Aspirin

Safety Glasses

Antifreeze

Football Helmets

Awnings

Eyeglasses

Clothes

Toothbrushes

Ice Chests

Footballs

Combs

CD's & DVD's

Paint Brushes

Detergents

Vaporizers

Balloons

Sun Glasses

Tents

Heart Valves

Crayons

Parachutes

Telephones

Enamel

Pillows

Dishes

Cameras

Anesthetics

Artificial Turf

Artificial limbs

Bandages

Dentures

Model Cars

Folding Doors

Hair Curlers

Cold cream

Movie film

Soft Contact lenses

Drinking Cups

Fan Belts

Car Enamel

Shaving Cream

Ammonia

Refrigerators

Golf Balls

Toothpaste

Gasoline

Americans consume petroleum products at a rate of three-and-a-half gallons of oil and more than
250 cubic feet of natural gas per day each! But, as shown here petroleum is not just used for fuel.

A partial list of products made from petroleum

Hence, fact check

Some "jobs" program

Thousands of construction jobs have been involved in the building of the Keystone.

Are you really this stupid? I really did believe you were smarter than this. Silly me.

But better yet....why not HUNDREDS of thousands of jobs rebuilding and modernizing Americas infrastructure?

And you end up with something that helps ALL AMERICANS rather than oil companies

Here ya go sparky. List of 144 products made from petroleum by products. From a list of 6000.

One 42-gallon barrel of oil creates 19.4 gallons of gasoline. The rest (over half) is used to make things like:

Solvents

Diesel fuel

Motor Oil

Bearing Grease

Ink

Floor Wax

Ballpoint Pens

Football Cleats

Upholstery

Sweaters

Boats

Insecticides

Bicycle Tires

Sports Car Bodies

Nail Polish

Fishing lures

Dresses

Tires

Golf Bags

Perfumes

Cassettes

Dishwasher parts

Tool Boxes

Shoe Polish

Motorcycle Helmet

Caulking

Petroleum Jelly

Transparent Tape

CD Player

Faucet Washers

Antiseptics

Clothesline

Curtains

Food Preservatives

Basketballs

Soap

Vitamin Capsules

Antihistamines

Purses

Shoes

Dashboards

Cortisone

Deodorant

Footballs

Putty

Dyes

Panty Hose

Refrigerant

Percolators

Life Jackets

Rubbing Alcohol

Linings

Skis

TV Cabinets

Shag Rugs

Electrician's Tape

Tool Racks

Car Battery Cases

Epoxy

Paint

Mops

Slacks

Insect Repellent

Oil Filters

Umbrellas

Yarn

Fertilizers

Hair Coloring

Roofing

Toilet Seats

Fishing Rods

Lipstick

Denture Adhesive

Linoleum

Ice Cube Trays

Synthetic Rubber

Speakers

Plastic Wood

Electric Blankets

Glycerin

Tennis Rackets

Rubber Cement

Fishing Boots

Dice

Nylon Rope

Candles

Trash Bags

House Paint

Water Pipes

Hand Lotion

Roller Skates

Surf Boards

Shampoo

Wheels

Paint Rollers

Shower Curtains

Guitar Strings

Luggage

Aspirin

Safety Glasses

Antifreeze

Football Helmets

Awnings

Eyeglasses

Clothes

Toothbrushes

Ice Chests

Footballs

Combs

CD's & DVD's

Paint Brushes

Detergents

Vaporizers

Balloons

Sun Glasses

Tents

Heart Valves

Crayons

Parachutes

Telephones

Enamel

Pillows

Dishes

Cameras

Anesthetics

Artificial Turf

Artificial limbs

Bandages

Dentures

Model Cars

Folding Doors

Hair Curlers

Cold cream

Movie film

Soft Contact lenses

Drinking Cups

Fan Belts

Car Enamel

Shaving Cream

Ammonia

Refrigerators

Golf Balls

Toothpaste

Gasoline

Americans consume petroleum products at a rate of three-and-a-half gallons of oil and more than
250 cubic feet of natural gas per day each! But, as shown here petroleum is not just used for fuel.

now, be sure and tell me how Americans can only make those products with Canadian oil, and HOW much we need you.

I'll wait .......................

Hence, fact check

Some "jobs" program

So no one. Not one person in all of America benefits from any refined oil products.

Okey dokey. You are fucking nuts if you believe that.

:lmao:

People benefit from Big Macs also

But we all benefit more from roads, bridges, water and sewer systems, power and communications

Keystone helps Canadian oil companies. Not a high priority with me

Why I don't support Keystone........

It is blatant whoring by Republicans to their Big Oil masters
It does nothing for Americans

the Energy East project is so much better than Keystone for Canadian oil producers I'm surprised Keystone is still a topic of conversation with Canadians ...

Except jobs. It provides jobs.
Oh, and lower refined gasoline prices.
Oh yeah, and helps the environment by reducing spills from tanker rail cars.

But aside from providing jobs, lowering oil costs and helpong the environment it doesnt do a thing.

But aside from providing jobs, lowering oil costs and helpong the environment it doesnt do a thing.

heplong you understand the aforementioned is a product of your imagination is totally impossible.

Though I support Keystone, I do however, wish the GOP would be as fired up to do something about this country's crumbling infrastructure as they are about Keystone.
Doing something positive with the US's infrastructure would reap much greater benefits to this country's economy/jobs, businesses and our citizens than Keystone ever will. It's not even close.
There is no crumbling infrastructure. Its another Democrat meme to appeal to the low information crowd.

The last time you posted this nonsense, I posted about a half dozen links from non-biased sources (of course), that proved you extremely wrong.
I guess it was too much for for you to stop your hyper-posting to take a few minutes to educate yourself.
Here we go again.
2013 Report Card for America s Infrastructure
Why We Still Can t Afford to Fix America s Broken Infrastructure FiveThirtyEight
Falling apart America s neglected infrastructure - CBS News
America s crumbling infrastructure Bridging the gap The Economist
How Should We Tackle America s Transportation and Infrastructure Woes - Forbes
Infrastructure problems hold back U.S. economy USATODAY.com
US Infrastructure Behind Developed World - Business Insider

Now Rabbi, why not actually study the issue instead of winging-it-on-a-prayer?
Non-biased? Seriosly? The first site is run by the society of civil engineers, who stand to benefit with more infrastructure spending.
You wouldnt know unbiased if t bit you.
Where are the collapsing bridges? Where are the washed out highways?
Given the size of the US and its diversity our infrastructure seems to function just fine.

Forbes? The Economists? Business Insider, USAToday? CBSNews? I guess I should have posted all the other resources.
You didn't read any of them did you? Many Republicans have also made statements on our deteriorating infrastructure. You must be one of the very, very few who don't have a clue.
Tell you what Rabbi, prove me wrong or shut the fuck up.
Are you up for it or are you going to post another totally lame post with nothing to back it up? That certainly seems to be a habit with you.

Though I support Keystone, I do however, wish the GOP would be as fired up to do something about this country's crumbling infrastructure as they are about Keystone.
Doing something positive with the US's infrastructure would reap much greater benefits to this country's economy/jobs, businesses and our citizens than Keystone ever will. It's not even close.
There is no crumbling infrastructure. Its another Democrat meme to appeal to the low information crowd.

The last time you posted this nonsense, I posted about a half dozen links from non-biased sources (of course), that proved you extremely wrong.
I guess it was too much for for you to stop your hyper-posting to take a few minutes to educate yourself.
Here we go again.
Why We Still Can t Afford to Fix America s Broken Infrastructure FiveThirtyEight

Non-biased? Seriosly? The first site is run by the society of civil engineers, who stand to benefit with more infrastructure spending.
Given the size of the US and its diversity our infrastructure seems to function just fine.

Forbes? The Economists? Business Insider, USAToday? CBSNews? I guess I should have posted all the other resources.
You didn't read any of them did you? Many Republicans have also made statements on our deteriorating infrastructure. You must be one of the very, very few who don't have a clue.
Are you up for it or are you going to post another totally lame post with nothing to back it up? That certainly seems to be a habit with you.
You quote an echo chamber and think you've done something.
Where are the falling bridges? Where are the washed out highways? IT's simply an unfounded meme that our infrastructure is crumbling.

35 jobs.......earth shattering legislation

The only reason Republicans care is because their big oil masters care

Here we go again.

He is the Rabbi

Make outlandish statements and then declare any evidence to the contrary to be bogus

Some "jobs" program

Solvents

Diesel fuel

Motor Oil

Bearing Grease

Ink

Floor Wax

Ballpoint Pens

Football Cleats

Upholstery

Sweaters

Boats

Insecticides

Bicycle Tires

Sports Car Bodies

Nail Polish

Fishing lures

Dresses

Tires

Golf Bags

Perfumes

Cassettes

Dishwasher parts

Tool Boxes

Shoe Polish

Motorcycle Helmet

Caulking

Petroleum Jelly

Transparent Tape

CD Player

Faucet Washers

Antiseptics

Clothesline

Curtains

Food Preservatives

Basketballs

Soap

Vitamin Capsules

Antihistamines

Purses

Shoes

Dashboards

Cortisone

Deodorant

Footballs

Putty

Dyes

Panty Hose

Refrigerant

Percolators

Life Jackets

Rubbing Alcohol

Linings

Skis

TV Cabinets

Shag Rugs

Electrician's Tape

Tool Racks

Car Battery Cases

Epoxy

Paint

Mops

Slacks

Insect Repellent

Oil Filters

Umbrellas

Yarn

Fertilizers

Hair Coloring

Roofing

Toilet Seats

Fishing Rods

Lipstick

Denture Adhesive

Linoleum

Ice Cube Trays

Synthetic Rubber

Speakers

Plastic Wood

Electric Blankets

Glycerin

Tennis Rackets

Rubber Cement

Fishing Boots

Dice

Nylon Rope

Candles

Trash Bags

House Paint

Water Pipes

Hand Lotion

Roller Skates

Surf Boards

Shampoo

Wheels

Paint Rollers

Shower Curtains

Guitar Strings

Luggage

Aspirin

Safety Glasses

Antifreeze

Football Helmets

Awnings

Eyeglasses

Clothes

Toothbrushes

Ice Chests

Footballs

Combs

CD's & DVD's

Paint Brushes

Detergents

Vaporizers

Balloons

Sun Glasses

Tents

Heart Valves

Crayons

Parachutes

Telephones

Enamel

Pillows

Dishes

Cameras

Anesthetics

Artificial Turf

Artificial limbs

Bandages

Dentures

Model Cars

Folding Doors

Hair Curlers

Cold cream

Movie film

Soft Contact lenses

Drinking Cups

Fan Belts

Car Enamel

Shaving Cream

Ammonia

Refrigerators

Golf Balls

Toothpaste

Gasoline

now, be sure and tell me how Americans can only make those products with Canadian oil, and HOW much we need you.

You need crude. I don't give a flying rats ass where you buy it from Siete. You're the one trying to change the debate

I said this:

"Here ya go sparky. List of 144 products made from petroleum by products. From a list of 6000.

Are you going to tell me Americans don't fill up their cars with gas or fly?".

So one more time, don't buy Canadian crude if you don't want to.

Let me know how it goes with you talking your refineries into only using crude from South America. Knock yourself out.

35 jobs.......earth shattering legislation

The only reason Republicans care is because their big oil masters care

Only reasons Democrats care is they are getting paid off with political donations from Buffet and Steyer.

Payola. Big time.

10929127_1033536749994264_4500114289235168688_n.jpg

Some "jobs" program

Solvents

Diesel fuel

Motor Oil

Bearing Grease

Ink

Floor Wax

Ballpoint Pens

Football Cleats

Upholstery

Sweaters

Boats

Insecticides

Bicycle Tires

Sports Car Bodies

Nail Polish

Fishing lures

Dresses

Tires

Golf Bags

Perfumes

Cassettes

Dishwasher parts

Tool Boxes

Shoe Polish

Motorcycle Helmet

Caulking

Petroleum Jelly

Transparent Tape

CD Player

Faucet Washers

Antiseptics

Clothesline

Curtains

Food Preservatives

Basketballs

Soap

Vitamin Capsules

Antihistamines

Purses

Shoes

Dashboards

Cortisone

Deodorant

Footballs

Putty

Dyes

Panty Hose

Refrigerant

Percolators

Life Jackets

Rubbing Alcohol

Linings

Skis

TV Cabinets

Shag Rugs

Electrician's Tape

Tool Racks

Car Battery Cases

Epoxy

Paint

Mops

Slacks

Insect Repellent

Oil Filters

Umbrellas

Yarn

Fertilizers

Hair Coloring

Roofing

Toilet Seats

Fishing Rods

Lipstick

Denture Adhesive

Linoleum

Ice Cube Trays

Synthetic Rubber

Speakers

Plastic Wood

Electric Blankets

Glycerin

Tennis Rackets

Rubber Cement

Fishing Boots

Dice

Nylon Rope

Candles

Trash Bags

House Paint

Water Pipes

Hand Lotion

Roller Skates

Surf Boards

Shampoo

Wheels

Paint Rollers

Shower Curtains

Guitar Strings

Luggage

Aspirin

Safety Glasses

Antifreeze

Football Helmets

Awnings

Eyeglasses

Clothes

Toothbrushes

Ice Chests

Footballs

Combs

CD's & DVD's

Paint Brushes

Detergents

Vaporizers

Balloons

Sun Glasses

Tents

Heart Valves

Crayons

Parachutes

Telephones

Enamel

Pillows

Dishes

Cameras

Anesthetics

Artificial Turf

Artificial limbs

Bandages

Dentures

Model Cars

Folding Doors

Hair Curlers

Cold cream

Movie film

Soft Contact lenses

Drinking Cups

Fan Belts

Car Enamel

Shaving Cream

Ammonia

Refrigerators

Golf Balls

Toothpaste

Gasoline

You need crude. I don't give a flying rats ass where you buy it from Siete. You're the one trying to change the debate

I said this:

"Here ya go sparky. List of 144 products made from petroleum by products. From a list of 6000.

Are you going to tell me Americans don't fill up their cars with gas or fly?".

So one more time, don't buy Canadian crude if you don't want to.

Let me know how it goes with you talking your refineries into only using crude from South America. Knock yourself out.
Save us the dramatics

We will get along just fine without petroleum destined for China

Forum List

Back