Party of NO strikes again: Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline

:lol:

You have one problem. It's a biggie. You don't produce what you need. Biggest oil producer in the world but you use more than you produce.

Hence you need our crude. It's really just that simple. We've been your number one supplier for years.

Keystone is completed by the way. XL was just a northern expansion. Keystone also carries your domestic crude. XL would have picked up crude from Montana and North Dakota.

It's just a fucking pipeline. Just a transportation device. Buffet's railway is bringing crude to the Gulf and all your other refineries. It's not going to stop coming.

Your refineries want it. Your country needs it. You really need to check out your own government's statistics on this.

:)
so how does allowing you people to transport that tarsand THROUGH the U.S. to china address that? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:

We have a big blue thing on our west coast called the Pacific and China gets their oil that way.

You know this shit Dot Com. You are only fighting a symbolic and ludicrous battle.

Keystone is finished and is shipping to mid west and Gulf refineries.

You can't stop it coming. Oh and by the way you are shipping it on barges now.

BIG TIME. From rail cars loaded onto barges to go down rivers to your refineries.

If there is an environmental disaster of epic proportions on one of your rivers anti pipeline people will be to blame.

wrong direction .. try Atlantic, try Energy East.

when its completed, Canadian oil can get to its intended destination better, and faster and send more of it .. to RUSSIA and INDIA , and stay out of our farmers back yards... THAT I fully support. ... Putin and Canada are made for each other.

You still buy the crude from Canada. America. For domestic use. You don't produce enough of your own.

That is just not going to stop. America loves Canuck crude. That's why you buy so much of it.

Your refineries want it and need it and are going to keep buying it.

America's a fabulous trading partner. Our fave.

Now as far as shipping east we already do so. Energy east is just another great project.

Shipping west. We already do so. Exports to Asian markets.

Shipping south. We already do. American markets.

uh huh ... there was a time. Now we have enough oil our exports and reserves are at record levels ..WITHOUT KEYSTONE. Read the news.

You have one problem. It's a biggie. You don't produce what you need. Biggest oil producer in the world but you use more than you produce.

Hence you need our crude. It's really just that simple. We've been your number one supplier for years.

Keystone is completed by the way. XL was just a northern expansion. Keystone also carries your domestic crude. XL would have picked up crude from Montana and North Dakota.

It's just a fucking pipeline. Just a transportation device. Buffet's railway is bringing crude to the Gulf and all your other refineries. It's not going to stop coming.

Your refineries want it. Your country needs it. You really need to check out your own government's statistics on this.

so how does allowing you people to transport that tarsand THROUGH the U.S. to china address that? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:

We have a big blue thing on our west coast called the Pacific and China gets their oil that way.

You know this shit Dot Com. You are only fighting a symbolic and ludicrous battle.

BIG TIME. From rail cars loaded onto barges to go down rivers to your refineries.

If there is an environmental disaster of epic proportions on one of your rivers anti pipeline people will be to blame.

when its completed, Canadian oil can get to its intended destination better, and faster and send more of it .. to RUSSIA and INDIA , and stay out of our farmers back yards... THAT I fully support. ... Putin and Canada are made for each other.

Look and learn Siete. This visual verifies what a dog and pony show Obama's running over being concerned about pipelines.

fp0430_northamericapipelines940.gif

You still buy the crude from Canada. America. For domestic use. You don't produce enough of your own.

That is just not going to stop. America loves Canuck crude. That's why you buy so much of it.

Now as far as shipping east we already do so. Energy east is just another great project.

uh huh ... there was a time. Now we have enough oil our exports and reserves are at record levels ..WITHOUT KEYSTONE. Read the news.

You still don't produce enough. Your news is bullshit.

In November/2014 you bought from Canada alone 3,443 thousand barrels per day.

In November/2014 you imported a total of 8,967 thousands of barrels a day including Canada.

Here's your government report. No spin zone. Just the facts.

U.S. Total Crude Oil and Products Imports

so you libs would rather have the oil moving on trains and trucks? Really? the safest way to move oil is by pipeline. So its not an environmental issue, its just another example of obama trying to bring the USA to it knees to punish it for past successes which he stupidly believes came at the expense of the rest of the world.

Not only by rail. Get this. Now they are transporting the crude via rail to a terminal like Gateway and then shipping by barge to the refineries.

Just think of the environmental disaster these asshole left wing enviro weenies are going to be responsible if there's an "accident" with a barge on a river.

And I know I'll be calling for Steyer's head for blocking pipelines.

no, you get this. VETO

rub two magic wands on Boehners ass and produce a 2/3rds majority Congress, and override the veto.

Works for me

You see it's ok if the Democrats Obstructs and blocks progress and jobs.

their base say's so.........because well they are way smarter than all of us, don't ya know.

pfeeesh

You could get more jobs by building a dozen McDonalds

In November/2014 you imported a total of 8,967 thousands of barrels a day including Canada.

3,443 from Canada... BFD. MY country can get 3,443 barrels from ANYBODY we already buy oil from ... MY country doesn't need a drop of Canadian oil, and anyone that says WE do is batshit crazy .. just the FACTS

Last edited:
Though I support Keystone, I do however, wish the GOP would be as fired up to do something about this country's crumbling infrastructure as they are about Keystone.
Doing something positive with the US's infrastructure would reap much greater benefits to this country's economy/jobs, businesses and our citizens than Keystone ever will. It's not even close.
There is no crumbling infrastructure. Its another Democrat meme to appeal to the low information crowd.

The last time you posted this nonsense, I posted about a half dozen links from non-biased sources (of course), that proved you extremely wrong.
I guess it was too much for for you to stop your hyper-posting to take a few minutes to educate yourself.
Here we go again.
2013 Report Card for America s Infrastructure
Why We Still Can t Afford to Fix America s Broken Infrastructure FiveThirtyEight
Falling apart America s neglected infrastructure - CBS News
America s crumbling infrastructure Bridging the gap The Economist
How Should We Tackle America s Transportation and Infrastructure Woes - Forbes
Infrastructure problems hold back U.S. economy USATODAY.com
US Infrastructure Behind Developed World - Business Insider

Now Rabbi, why not actually study the issue instead of winging-it-on-a-prayer?

Though I support Keystone, I do however, wish the GOP would be as fired up to do something about this country's crumbling infrastructure as they are about Keystone.
Doing something positive with the US's infrastructure would reap much greater benefits to this country's economy/jobs, businesses and our citizens than Keystone ever will. It's not even close.
There is no crumbling infrastructure. Its another Democrat meme to appeal to the low information crowd.

The last time you posted this nonsense, I posted about a half dozen links from non-biased sources (of course), that proved you extremely wrong.
I guess it was too much for for you to stop your hyper-posting to take a few minutes to educate yourself.
Here we go again.
Why We Still Can t Afford to Fix America s Broken Infrastructure FiveThirtyEight

He is The Rabbi

Links that disprove his outlandish declarations are just dismissed as fake

their base say's so.........because well they are way smarter than all of us, don't ya know.

pfeeesh

Really? A dozen McDonalds employ more workers than all your refineries?

Do tell oh wise one.

Really? Canadian oil is going to fill all our refineries?

Do tell oh wise one

Here we go again.

Non-biased? Seriosly? The first site is run by the society of civil engineers, who stand to benefit with more infrastructure spending.
You wouldnt know unbiased if t bit you.
Where are the collapsing bridges? Where are the washed out highways?
Given the size of the US and its diversity our infrastructure seems to function just fine.

Here we go again.

He is The Rabbi

No, links are exposed for the lies, half truths, and non supporting information they frequently are.
I own you, Nutwinger, every single day.

Here we go again.

He is The Rabbi

No, links are exposed for the lies, half truths, and non supporting information they frequently are.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

The Rabbi comes in on cue with.....Fake! Lies! Fail!

pfeeesh

Do tell oh wise one.

RW thinks that more minimum wage jobs for teenagers are good for the country.

pfeeesh

Do tell oh wise one.

better than 35 full time jobs at Keystone ..

Here we go again.

He is The Rabbi

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

The Rabbi comes in on cue with.....Fake! Lies! Fail!
I own you. Face it.

3,443 from Canada... BFD. MY country can get 3,443 barrels from ANYBODY we already buy oil from ... MY country doesn't need a drop of Canadian oil, and anyone that says WE do is batshit crazy .. just the FACTS

You didn't check the chart did you? We supply you with almost half your imports at great prices.

Canada is a stable democracy as compared to many of your other suppliers. Ethical oil you might say.

We don't behead people. We don't hang gays. Hell's bells we legalized gay marriage ages ago.

We only riot when we lose the Stanley Cup.

Sorry as I can be about Justin Bieber and Celine Dionne, but hey no country is perfect.

You really need to read that chart. And bottom line it's not up to you who you buy your crude from.

Your refineries WANT the Canuck crude.

just the FACTS.

pfeeesh

Do tell oh wise one.

better than 35 full time jobs at Keystone ..

35? are you a complete loon? It would employ thousands to build it, increase refinery employment permanently, and employ several hundred for long term maintenance and operation.

pfeeesh

Do tell oh wise one.

A dozen McDonalds would provide more permanent jobs than the Canadian pipeline

CNN s Van Jones says Keystone pipeline only creates 35 permanent jobs PunditFact

Our ruling
Jones said the Keystone pipeline will only result in 35 permanent jobs after construction.
The numbers, as reported by the State Department, back him up, though that’s the nature of any big construction project, be it a highway or monument.
Jones’ claim is True.

Our country would be better off building a dozen McDonalds

Forum List

Back