Party of NO strikes again: Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline

You see it's ok if the Democrats Obstructs and blocks progress and jobs.

their base say's so.........because well they are way smarter than all of us, don't ya know.

pfeeesh

You could get more jobs by building a dozen McDonalds

Really? A dozen McDonalds employ more workers than all your refineries?

Do tell oh wise one.

RW thinks that more minimum wage jobs for teenagers are good for the country.

A dozen McDonalds would provide more permanent jobs than the Canadian pipeline

bullshit, no McDonalds has permanent workers. They are all either part time or just working there until something better comes along. A career McDonalds worker---------------------------???????????:biggrin:

CNN s Van Jones says Keystone pipeline only creates 35 permanent jobs PunditFact

Our ruling
Jones said the Keystone pipeline will only result in 35 permanent jobs after construction.
The numbers, as reported by the State Department, back him up, though that’s the nature of any big construction project, be it a highway or monument.
Jones’ claim is True.

Our country would be better off building a dozen McDonalds

so you want the government to use tax dollars to build fast food restaurants?

their base say's so.........because well they are way smarter than all of us, don't ya know.

pfeeesh

Do tell oh wise one.

Really? Canadian oil is going to fill all our refineries?

Do tell oh wise one

On imported crude, Canada supplies your refineries with almost half your imports.Not too shabby

Read your own government statistics. I've put them up for all to see.

If you don't want Canadian crude well you just tell your refineries you want to buy anymore.

I'm certain the CEO's and the Boards of Directors will listen to you and Siete and cancel all purchases of crude from Canada.

Truly wishing you well on your quest to stop the imports of Canuck crude.

Give 'er! Please let us know how it turns out.

:)

pfeeesh

Do tell oh wise one.

Do tell oh wise one

On imported crude, Canada supplies your refineries with almost half your imports.Not too shabby

If you don't want Canadian crude well you just tell your refineries you want to buy anymore.

I'm certain the CEO's and the Boards of Directors will listen to you and Siete and cancel all purchases of crude from Canada.

RW is a left wing idiot. Ignore him. He speaks for the far left lunatic fringe.

CNN s Van Jones says Keystone pipeline only creates 35 permanent jobs PunditFact

Our ruling
Jones said the Keystone pipeline will only result in 35 permanent jobs after construction.
The numbers, as reported by the State Department, back him up, though that’s the nature of any big construction project, be it a highway or monument.
Jones’ claim is True.

We are not using tax dollars to build Keystone

But we are using the Government powers of eminent domain to condemn property and give it to Keystone

Never saw property condemned for a McDonalds

pfeeesh

Do tell oh wise one.

Do tell oh wise one

who the hell is trying to STOP Canadian Imports ? By saying we don't NEED Canadian oil imports to survive in a global oil economy is nothing but a FACT. But by all means tell Americans how we would wither on the vine without Canada. Then KMA.

Our ruling
Jones’ claim is True.

We are not using tax dollars to build Keystone

But we are using the Government powers of eminent domain to condemn property and give it to Keystone

Never saw property condemned for a McDonalds
Wrong. Missed that whole Kelo thing, eh?

Every day of the week.

You would think the administration would be happy to create 35 permanant jobs at no cost, compared to the thousands of temp jobs they created at tje cost of a trillin dollars.

The powers of Congress are all worked up over 35 jobs
Some "jobs" program

Republicans should be more excited over a WalMart opening

pfeeesh

Do tell oh wise one.

Do tell oh wise one

I tell ya. When I read the left wing posts in threads like these that old Cochrane and Red Rider song "Lunatic Fringe" starts playing in my head big time!

Last edited:
You would think the administration would be happy to create 35 permanant jobs at no cost, compared to the thousands of temp jobs they created at tje cost of a trillin dollars.

Some "jobs" program

Thousands of construction jobs have been involved in the building of the Keystone.

Are you really this stupid? I really did believe you were smarter than this. Silly me.

Some "jobs" program

Thousands of construction jobs have been involved in the building of the Keystone.

Are you really this stupid? I really did believe you were smarter than this. Silly me.

Thousands of construction jobs can come from building McDonalds or WalMart

But better yet....why not HUNDREDS of thousands of jobs rebuilding and modernizing Americas infrastructure?

And you end up with something that helps ALL AMERICANS rather than oil companies

Do tell oh wise one.

Do tell oh wise one

I tell ya. When I read the left wing posts in threads like these that old Cochrane and Red Rider song "Lunatic Fringe" starts playing in my head big time!

you're well known for hearing little voices, and familiar with Lunatics on a personal level..

I know Van Jones is top of my list for reliable sources.

Hence, fact check

Some "jobs" program

Thousands of construction jobs can come from building McDonalds or WalMart

But better yet....why not HUNDREDS of thousands of jobs rebuilding and modernizing Americas infrastructure?

And you end up with something that helps ALL AMERICANS rather than oil companies

So no one. Not one person in all of America benefits from any refined oil products.

Okey dokey. You are fucking nuts if you believe that.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back