Party That Claimed Biden Was Sharp For Past 4 Years Now Says Kamala Harris Is Brilliant

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1721934256237.png

Kamala Harris is being praised all throughout the media these days. In fact, her quotes are so memorable the White House has published them in a new memoir for everyone to buy

Here is a taste. I wish I had made the up, but no. They are the real deal.

1. "We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

2. “I don’t know what’s wrong with you young people, you think you just fell out of a coconut tree. You exist in the context of all in which you live and what you came before you.”

3. “Who doesn’t love a yellow school bus, right? Can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus? Many of us went to school on the yellow school bus, right? It’s part of our experience growing up, It’s part of a nostalgia, a memory of the excitement and joy of going to school to be with your favorite teacher, to be with your best friends and to learn. The school bus takes us there.”

4. “Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment in our time, right? And in present culture is the way we express how we’re feeling about the moment,”

5. “So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time — and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,”

6. “The Governor and I and we were all doing a tour of the library here and, um, talking about the significance of the passage of time. Right. The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time. When we think about a day in the life of our children and what that means to the future of our nation, depending on whether or not they have the resources they need to achieve their God given talent. So today, I’m so happy to be with all of you.”

7. "For Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way its impact has been the pandemic...we will assist Jamaica in Covid recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential. We also recognize, just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic….we will assist Jamaica in covid recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential.”

8. “And the act of the United States Supreme Court to take away a constitutional right that they didn’t recognize in the people of America will impact a lot of people and differently in some situations and we need to be responsive to these issues and also lift up the voices of all people who will be impacted in the way that they will be impacted…a couple of points in terms of the direct impact.”

9. “So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time and certainly this one to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present and to be able to contextualize it–to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past, but the future.”

:udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back