Passed away gradchild of Isma'il Haniyeh

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Isma'il Haniyeh's granddaughter, who was hospitalized in Israel days ago due to a critical illness, then was returned to the Gaza strip, passed away today, when she's less than 2 years old.

1456771_595694247175447_402596991_n.jpg

Source: Paldf.net

Surely everyone blesses Israel for trying so hard to save her life in an Israeli hospital at Israel's expense.

Oh wait, I forgot, she was poisoned by Israel. And if you don't believe me, just ask the Palestinian terrorist supporters.

Isma'il Haniyeh's granddaughter, who was hospitalized in Israel days ago due to a critical illness, then was returned to the Gaza strip, passed away today, when she's less than 2 years old.

Surely everyone blesses Israel for trying so hard to save her life in an Israeli hospital at Israel's expense.

Oh wait, I forgot, she was poisoned by Israel. And if you don't believe me, just ask the Palestinian terrorist supporters.

Do you think the death of anyone, let alone and especially a child, is a joke?

My condolences to the family.

:(:(

:(:(

At least she doesn't suffer anymore.

She could hardly breath and move on her own. If that was what life held for her, she's better of in the better place she is now.

Welcome back Seal. Please don't leave us again. So little left for us to laugh at while those you support continue to kill us infidels all over the world.

Do you think the death of anyone, let alone and especially a child, is a joke?

My condolences to the family.

Our family went through this once, and you just never forget. The healing process is long.

haniyeh-profile.jpg

Ismail Haniyeh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ismail Abdel Salam Ahmed Haniyeh (Arabic: إسماعيل عبد السلام أحمد هنية*, Ismaʻīl Haniyya; sometimes transliterated as Ismail Haniya, Ismail Haniyah; Arabic pronunciation (help·info)) (born 29 January 1963) is a senior political leader of Hamas and one of two disputed Prime Ministers of the Palestinian National Authority, the matter being under political and legal dispute. He became Prime Minister after the legislative elections of 2006 which Hamas won. PresidentMahmoud Abbas dismissed Haniyeh from office on 14 June 2007 at the height of the Fatah–Hamas conflict, but Haniyeh did not acknowledge the decree and continues to exercise prime ministerial authority in the Gaza Strip.[1] The Palestinian Legislative Council also continues to recognise his authority.

Last edited:
What caused the child's illness?

Was it Israels Blockade of Gaza?

UNICEF has issued many reports in the past addressing deaths in the thousands every year in the OPT attributable to preventable medical conditions and other conditions imposed on residents in the OPT by the Occupation.

UNICEF has issued many reports in the past addressing deaths in the thousands every year in the OPT attributable to preventable medical conditions and other conditions imposed on residents in the OPT by the Occupation.

I was waiting for your stupidity to come flooding.

What caused this child's illness?

Genes.

She suffered a genetic illness which caused her lungs to collapse, there was nothing that any of us were able to do.

But yeah, blame Israel. It's free.

MORON.

Genes.

She suffered a genetic illness which caused her lungs to collapse, there was nothing that any of us were able to do.

MORON.

Not what The Jerusalem Post says, Zionist baby killing imbecile.

"The sources said the girl, Amal, had been in serious condition after being diagnosed with an acute infection of the digestive tract. She was admitted on Sunday to Schneider Children’s Medical Center for Israel in Petah Tikva, and was later returned to a hospital in Gaza City."

Israeli hospital treats Hamas PM Haniyeh?s granddaughter | JPost | Israel News

Infections are caused by things like lack of clean drinking water, lack of proper sanitation, lack of medicine. And the Blockade and Occupation contributes to all of these conditions on every child in Gaza.

And these deprivations of needs that support human life are also genocidal acts under the international genocide statute.

ISRAEL killed this child.

You are not tired of spreading lies.

You have no credibility what so ever, so I'm going to ignore that. She was sick and not Israel or Gaza knew how to help her.

At least we tried. I don't think other states would have, in that position.

Instead of receiving honest thanks, you Jew-haters blame us.

**** you.

My God, My God how could one person be filled with so much evil and hate? You probably believe that they took the child to an Israeli hospital so they could blame it's death on the Jews. Even Hamas commands more respect than you.

Genes.

MORON.

Not what The Jerusalem Post says, Zionist baby killing imbecile.

"The sources said the girl, Amal, had been in serious condition after being diagnosed with an acute infection of the digestive tract. She was admitted on Sunday to Schneider Children’s Medical Center for Israel in Petah Tikva, and was later returned to a hospital in Gaza City."

Israeli hospital treats Hamas PM Haniyeh?s granddaughter | JPost | Israel News

Infections are caused by things like lack of clean drinking water, lack of proper sanitation, lack of medicine. And the Blockade and Occupation contributes to all of these conditions on every child in Gaza.

And these deprivations of needs that support human life are also genocidal acts under the international genocide statute.

ISRAEL killed this child.

Israel treated the child, you hate filled idiot !

Hate hate hate hate, that's ALL that comes out of your posts !

So jewish doctors treated the child and 2 days later she was dead?

What, no Nobel prize winners at that israeli hospital?

Are you are Saturday afternoon's entertainment?

Just trying to keep the record straight...

1. Young pali girl is admitted to Israeli hospital.

2. Israeli/jewish doctors treat her.

3, They release her.

4. She dies 2 days later.

If this young girl was so sick, obviously on her death bed, why did the israeli doctors release her?

Oh ya, they got the photo op...no use for the dirty little arab girl any more.

Last edited:

Are you are Saturday afternoon's entertainment?

Just trying to keep the record straight...

1. Young girl is admiited to Israeli hospital.

2. Israeli/jewish doctors treat her.

3, They release her.

4. She dies 2 days later.

If this young girl was so sick, obviously on her death bed, why did the israeli doctors release her?

Oh ya, they got the photo op...no use for the little girl any more.

Learn to read English dickweed. They sent her to an Israeli hospital to be checked out. Obviously there was nothing that could be done and they sent her back to the Gaza hospital. Quit using the death of an innocent child to spew your Jew hate. Asswipe.

You are not tired of spreading lies.

You have no credibility what so ever, so I'm going to ignore that. She was sick and not Israel or Gaza knew how to help her.

At least we tried. I don't think other states would have, in that position.

Instead of receiving honest thanks, you Jew-haters blame us.

**** you.

You are not my judge.

The Truth is Israel and her Colonial Occupation of Palestine killed this child and I and others will keep speaking out against Israels genocidal kilings in Palestine as long as they continue.

Forum List

Back