Pastor, and President of largest Spanish Christian org. - AOC's claims...lies.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Last edited:
She isn't even a good liar....she had to of known the truth would be discovered....

And this guy is legit. Not exactly someone who would lie about immigrant treatment.
Only problem is, of course, all of the New Democrat Party faithful media machine will not report in this.
Not CNN, not NYT. Only way they will if it get's attention somewhere else.

Whacko doesn't seem to realize that all it takes is someone on a real fact finding trip to take a tour of the detention centers. They would quickly see that everything she's reported is a bald faced lie.

And just think. People actually voted for this moron.

You can't cure grand standing stupid.

He was given a guided tour days after the report. But I agree that while the guy is tied to Trump and the calif gop, he is not a total stooge.

He was given a guided tour days after the report. But I agree that while the guy is tied to Trump and the calif gop, he is not a total stooge.

He has no reason to retort her version, like I say... hardly a guy who is going to lie about treatment of spanish people. His credibility is much-much higher than hers.
It was a political grandstanding stunt.
And everyone,m regardless of what party you support should call her out on it

Well what do you know.
AOC is a fake. Surprise.

Pastor and President of the worlds largest Spanish Christian organization was "Shocked by the misinformation and propaganda" of AOC's recent visit to a immigrant detention center.

The New Democrat Party is in full force, and like most totalitarian party... the propaganda machine is in full force.

Hispanic pastors tour border facility lambasted by AOC and say they are ‘shocked by misinformation’
It certainly should be investigated.

He has no reason to retort her version, like I say... hardly a guy who is going to lie about treatment of spanish people. His credibility is much-much higher than hers.
He is a died in the wool Trumbat. He's said Trump's court picks will save Christianity. He's a calif goper.

However, he has urged Trump to modify his detention and deporation, so he's not a total tool, as I said. But the only people saying the Child Jail Officials didn't clean the place up before the Good Pastor came several days after the congress folks did, are the Child Jail Officials, who have previously lied about seperations, reunifications, the existence of child prisons, the number of children detained, etc.

SO ITS FAKE NEWS

Well what do you know.
AOC is a fake. Surprise.

Pastor and President of the worlds largest Spanish Christian organization was "Shocked by the misinformation and propaganda" of AOC's recent visit to a immigrant detention center.

The New Democrat Party is in full force, and like most totalitarian party... the propaganda machine is in full force.

Hispanic pastors tour border facility lambasted by AOC and say they are ‘shocked by misinformation’

Thank you iamwhatiseem
1. I emailed the link to someone who knows Chris Salcedo personally
who is a host on KSEV and also head of a conservative Latino association.
If he hasn't already interviewed this man on the air, I will ask my friend to push him to.

2. I believe this issue should UNITE the Latino conservatives and progressives who
care about stopping abuses, cult/gang and trafficking crimes that are killing these communities!

Instead of cheering for the negatives, let's be GRATEFUL if the positive solutions get media coverage!

The way media works, it's like attracting sharks that go for the blood.
Once a media frenzy starts, drawn by the dramatic attacks,
why not use that media spotlight to shine light and promote SOLUTIONS.

Nobody would have seen the solutions if the media hadn't jumped on the bad news first.
Why not play this game against itself?
And be GLAD when it happens, not angry.
Let's use this for GOOD and help the communities
UNITE that are sincerely working to solve these problems!

He is a died in the wool Trumbat. He's said Trump's court picks will save Christianity. He's a calif goper.

However, he has urged Trump to modify his detention and deporation, so he's not a total tool, as I said. But the only people saying the Child Jail Officials didn't clean the place up before the Good Pastor came several days after the congress folks did, are the Child Jail Officials, who have previously lied about seperations, reunifications, the existence of child prisons, the number of children detained, etc.

SO ITS FAKE NEWS

Oh geez... so you believe everything AOC says, but everyone else is lying.
:rolleyes:
You already know she lied about having to drink toilet water. That is a direct misrepresentation of the truth. And she did it on purpose.,,, and those with her also repeated the lie.
We also know children are not forced to sleep on bare concrete. Yet, she and the others said they did..but they based that on what a 13 yo girl told her. Gee... teens never lie or exaggerate do they??
This guy is the President of a very large Spanish organization, global. If he was lying to protect Trump... hew would be ejected on his ass in 20 seconds. I believe he has less reason to lie than a power hungry nut of a representative that is highly unlikely to win a rebid. Her poll numbers in her district are falling.

Forum List

Back