Pastor Brooks and ProjectHOOD have raised $3 Milllion so far for the Chicago Community Center

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is the email update I received on Day 73 of the 100 day vigil to draw attention to the violence and death in Chicago and to raise funds for a Community/Jobs center.

1643757805548.png

People are getting killed every day on the south side of Chicago.
just this past Saturday, gunshots rang out near my tent at 7:00 a.m.
This is because young people in the Woodlawn community do not have access to job training, recreation, and a safe space.

I am camping out to give these young people opportunities for vocational training to gain meaningful employment and a safe place for recreation. They deserve a chance to live, work, and thrive in this great country.

We are asking for your help to build the Project H.O.O.D. Leadership and Economic Opportunity Center. Construction training, second chances, and new beginnings for our young people will make our community, city, and country safer.

$2.5Million Matching Gift

We have raised $3million so far and an anonymous donor will match your donation up to $2.5million.

Together, we can change lives and Help Others Obtain Destiny.

Please donate today.

God bless you,

Pastor Corey B. Brooks

I wonder how much goes toward a dem slush fund?

Ya beat me to it. $2 million of it will mingle with the pocket lint of some "community organizers"after they "donate" the other million to other War Lord Chiefs and Potentates.

It's Chicago fer Christ's sake.

Forum List

Back