Zone1 Pastor Brooks will be in Florida spreading his message to help inner city youth.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
He's the only man that I know of who is truly dedicated to stopping the endless cycle of violence in the inner cities. There is a lot of talk from both Parties but nothing ever changes.

BrooksTour.jpg

Who is he snd what is his message? Sounds inspiring. We had nothing but troublemakers "visit" our place when I was a kid.

Who is he snd what is his message? Sounds inspiring. We had nothing but troublemakers "visit" our place when I was a kid.
He is head of Project H.O.O.D that works with troubled youth. His organization is building a $35 million dollar jobs/community center in South Chicago all funded by private donations. Not ONE single leader from either political party has even mentioned his name. He is also Pastor of a church and he counsels adult black men to stay with their families and be positive role models.

He is head of Project H.O.O.D that works with troubled youth. His organization is building a $35 million dollar jobs/community center in South Chicago all funded by private donations. Not ONE single leader from either political party has even mentioned his name. He is also Pastor of a church and he counsels adult black men to stay with their families and be positive role models.
A bloody shame that people don't want to be associated with a man looking to affect change. I greatly respect the unselfish who want to help others make the right decisions. Despise those to the contrary.

Last edited:
A bloody shame that people don't want to be associated with a man looking to affect chage. I greatly respect the unselfish who want to help others make the right decisions. Despise those to the contrary.
There are very few men in today's day and age who deserve to be called "great". Pastor Brooks is a great man.

That was a good one hjmick! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1682118906802.png

The OP knows nothing about the "inner city" if Brooks is the only one he knows who is doing somethin. So perhaps he needs to focus on the higher levels of suburban violence, addiction and child sexual harrasment.

View attachment 778379
The OP knows nothing about the "inner city" if Brooks is the only one he knows who is doing somethin. So perhaps he needs to focus on the higher levels of suburban violence, addiction and child sexual harrasment.
My name is Mike. And I know that the country would be in a much better place if we all supported great men like Corey Brooks and IGNORED Race baiting hucksters like Al Sharpton.

A bloody shame that people don't want to be associated with a man looking to affect change. I greatly respect the unselfish who want to help others make the right decisions. Despise those to the contrary.
The black activists hate him because he is taking responsibility for the problems in the hood and working to solve them. That is not the message the anti-white crowd wants to send: to them, it’s blame whitey and demand reparations for something people they never knew experienced centuries ago.

Forum List

Back