Pastor choked and sexually assaulted by CHAZ thugs.

That's it?

I watched the videos. This is nothing and he's fine.

That he's fine is irrelevant. The right or wrong or legality of this stunt does not hinge on whether the guy was hurt or not.

You're over-reacting. He's fine and this is a non-story.

Again, that he is fine is irrelevant. It infuriates me that these arrogant, self-righteous twits have the audacity to accost someone in the street and grope, manhandle and restrict his movement because they didn't like what he was saying. It doesn't matter that the guy wasn't hurt, what they did was wrong.

If it had been me, believe me, I would not have been as forgiving. As soon as anyone laid a hand on me, I'd be swinging.

If this had been a BLMer that had been mobbed in this manner by Trump supporters, Democrats would be calling for the noose. You know it and I know it.

You're pissy about nothing.

There are riots all over the country with much worse things happening than this.

He can press charges if he wants. Has he? Don't care either way.

I'm sure you don't. But then, are you aware of the fact that other videos with the same guy (the pastor) have been put up? Are you aware that these videos show that these people tried to stop him from entering the zone in the first place, telling him he would "die out here" and later holding him down on the ground and putting him in a chokehold?

Do you care now?

Yea I saw that video. Nothing looked too bad. He's fine.

There are much worse situations happening out there. Not sure why you pick this non-story to whine about. Let it all out though if it makes you feel better.

You saw the video where they're holding him down against his will and you see no problem with this?

And say what you will about worse shit happening in other cities, the worse shit has been going on for days and was expected. This, however, was supposed to be a more "peaceful" occupying protest and was supposedly different. It is not.

What happened in this incident is just a taste of what will be unleashed if these people are seriously challenged. If that happens it will be as bad as Minneapolis. Mark my words.

He wasn't hurt. It's not a big deal. At least not compared to everything else happening at protests.

If I am mugged and my money is stolen and someone gets his head bashed with a baseball bat in Minnesota, does that make my mugging okay?

You've got a fucked up barometer for gauging right and wrong. To you, a lesser crime is not as wrong if a murder happened at the same time somewhere else.

Why do you think Fox News hasn't picked this up?

Fox News' non-coverage is irrelevant to the ethics of this incident. It doesn't suddenly become a more serious crime if they decide to cover it.

Would you like a tissue? You seem upset.

Are you mistaking me for one of the snowflakes in the video who couldn't bear to hear a dissenting opinion? My feelings are not hurt, I'm just fucking pissed.

I encourage him to press charges if he feels as strongly as you do about it.

You just don't get it. As I said, everyone has been touting this occupation as more peaceful. The residents supposedly support them; merchants and restaurants are bringing food and supplies and everybody's singing Kumbaya and We Are the World. Yet, all it took was one guy entering their midst preaching and they told him he would die and then swarmed him like rats.

If you had your money stolen and someone got seriously physically hurt, that would be much worse than what happened to this guy.

Doesn't make it right or even okay.

Fox News hasn't picked it up because this isn't a big deal.

I don't need Fox News to tell me if something is a big deal or not. I happen to think for myself. By the way, I seldom watch Fox news or any news anyway.

I know you're pissed. You have to be to whine this much about a non-story. Tissue?

Oh knock it off already with the bullshit tissue ploy.

Yes, I am pissed. Why? Because it won't there. A precedent has been set and now anytime a group of snowflakes gets their feelings hurt, they will barricade a section of the city off and disrupt traffic, commerce and the free movement of all other citizens.

This is only the first of many such protests to come in the future.

If he wants to press charges, then he should do it. Not sure why you insist on me caring about something so meaningless.

Let me explain the inherent hypocrisy of your position. You keep saying it's a non-issue because the guy wasn't hurt. Thing is, the protesters weren't hurt either. His being there preaching was a non-issue and he neither touched, harmed or grabbed anyone yet they felt it necessary to mob him.

Have you even bothered to ask yourself why they reacted to his presence the way they did?
Have you bothered to ask yourself why one of them told him he would "die out here"? Would you have told him something like this?
Have you bothered to ask why they tried at first to prevent him from entering the (still public) area in the first place?

Any way you look at this the protesters were in the wrong. They are unlawfully occupying a public area that is supposed to be open to everyone and unlawfully tried to prevent a person from entering that area. They then unlawfully groped and manhandled him and then held him on the ground against his will.

You feel better now?

No answers?

You're just whining about a non-story and I still don't think it's a big deal.

Obviously you don't think it's a big deal. But you're too myopic to understand the implications and ramifications of this incident. By itself, it is no big deal. However, as I said, this will end up being just the first of many such protests and similar incidents in the future will not end so quietly.

I don't expect you to understand but I have a deep-seated sense of ethics and everything about this incident just grinds my gears. I myself would never presume to bar someone from entering a public area that is meant for everyone just because I don't agree with what they have to say. I would never lay my hands on another citizen unless it was in self defense or to give CPR or to help or whatever. And I would most certainly never, ever threaten someone with "You're going to die out here", again, just because I don't agree with what they have to say.

The obvious question for me and which apparently never occurred to you is: Why didn't they just leave him alone? What would it have hurt to let him stroll around and babble?

They threatened him for a reason. They tried to stop him for a reason and they mobbed him for a reason. What was that reason? Never mind that the guy wasn't hurt; there was a reason for their actions and it was not benevolent. That is my concern.

Do any of your questions change that or are you just venting to make yourself feel better?

Are you just ignoring the questions to make yourself feel better?

Then we agree it's no big deal. Excellent.

By itself, no. But it does not bode well for the future of this country that our young people will feel free to bar other citizens from entering public places and threatening them and putting their hands on them to do so.

Do you even understand that they had no right to do what they did?

The implications are also non-existent. This is a non-story.

Nope. But don't take my word for it. Stay tuned, other shit like this is coming down the pike. There will be more incidents where mobs will take over sections of cities any time there's a cop shooting - justified or not - or anything they don't like and sooner or later, someone will be seriously hurt or killed. It may not happen tomorrow or a year or five years from now. But it will happen.

You sure do whine a lot about something that even you admit is no big deal.

You sure do whine about me whining a lot.

Other incidents will happen and they will have absolutely nothing to do with this.

They will if it happens during another one of these punk occupations.

There will be more occupations like this in the future because this one set a precedent. In that sense, any future incident in a similar situation can be attributed to this one. In which case, more incidents like this one with the pastor will occur and the law of averages multiplied by increasing tensions on both sides means someone is getting hurt or killed.

This is the first protest of its kind in this country (on this scale anyway) and was supposed to be different. Yet, on the very first time out, they already have someone getting threatened and manhandled.

I do not have high hopes that future protests of this sort will go any better.

I could be completely wrong about everything I've said and I truly hope I am. But knowing what I know about human nature, I doubt it.

He's fine. You're just being dramatic.

Didn't you hear me the first time when I said his being fine is irrelevant?

I know he's fine for Christ's sake. That's not what this is about. Jesus.

Didn't you hear me when I told you this was a non-story and I don't care?

Because I still don't care.

Then why do you keep responding and why do you keep telling me he's okay when I never said he was hurt?

Because I like responding.

Him not being hurt is what makes this a non-story.

No, it doesn't. It may be why it was not considered newsworthy but it is not a non-story. Not to me.

Probably the reason it hasn't become news is that they are controlling who can enter the zone, including journalists and TV crews. They are somewhat distrustful of any news crew but they especially do not like Fox News. Fox News was there at one point but ended up having to leave because they kept harassing the cameraman.

What's more, the mainstream media keeps reporting this as a peaceful protest, or as one lackey quipped: a giant block party. While not as violent as the riots in other parts of the country, it is anything but peaceful.

USMB member ColonelAngus posted a string of Tweets from Andy Ngô on page #5 of this thread that tells a little more of the story. He has been in the zone (moving around incognito because he is viewed as an enemy. He was spotted at one point and was almost mobbed before he escaped). He reports that there have been assaults, arson, businesses looted, journalists assaulted, graffiti that calls for the death of police officers, rights being restricted such as photography in certain areas, etc.

If it hasn't become clear by now, I am totally against this occupation and this incident - as un-newsworthy as it may have been to mainstream media - is one of the reasons why. At any other time on any other day this pastor would have been left alone. People may have shouted at him and maybe tried to block his progress but chances are that no one would have put hands on him and held him down.

And, as we both agree, this story is not a big deal. Why you're so upset about this is bizarre. Not sure what you want from me at this point. I still don't care about this.

Why you're not upset about their threatening his life is bizarre to me.

That's neat.

Yeah, I can see how one would think threatening violence, arson and assault are neat.

I still don't give a shit though.

And I don't suppose you ever will, even if someone gets killed.

Tissue is on sale at Costco. You could buy some in bulk.

Why don't you just give me half of the batch you already looted?

I don't loot.

And I don't cry.

I think I finally understand where you're coming from. It's not so much that you think it's a non-story. You do, but that's not the root of it. The root of it is that, not only do you see it as a non-story, you actually condone their actions. You support the occupation to the point that you are willing to overlook their unconstitutional and criminal behavior. You probably support the looting and burning, the assaults, the threats, the defacing of personal property, restricting the movements and actions of journalists, all of it.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong. And yes, you do cry.

So if I'm wrong, can I assume that you do not condone their actions against the pastor?

That's it?

That he's fine is irrelevant. The right or wrong or legality of this stunt does not hinge on whether the guy was hurt or not.

Again, that he is fine is irrelevant. It infuriates me that these arrogant, self-righteous twits have the audacity to accost someone in the street and grope, manhandle and restrict his movement because they didn't like what he was saying. It doesn't matter that the guy wasn't hurt, what they did was wrong.

If it had been me, believe me, I would not have been as forgiving. As soon as anyone laid a hand on me, I'd be swinging.

If this had been a BLMer that had been mobbed in this manner by Trump supporters, Democrats would be calling for the noose. You know it and I know it.

There are riots all over the country with much worse things happening than this.

I'm sure you don't. But then, are you aware of the fact that other videos with the same guy (the pastor) have been put up? Are you aware that these videos show that these people tried to stop him from entering the zone in the first place, telling him he would "die out here" and later holding him down on the ground and putting him in a chokehold?

Do you care now?

There are much worse situations happening out there. Not sure why you pick this non-story to whine about. Let it all out though if it makes you feel better.

You saw the video where they're holding him down against his will and you see no problem with this?

And say what you will about worse shit happening in other cities, the worse shit has been going on for days and was expected. This, however, was supposed to be a more "peaceful" occupying protest and was supposedly different. It is not.

What happened in this incident is just a taste of what will be unleashed if these people are seriously challenged. If that happens it will be as bad as Minneapolis. Mark my words.

He wasn't hurt. It's not a big deal. At least not compared to everything else happening at protests.

If I am mugged and my money is stolen and someone gets his head bashed with a baseball bat in Minnesota, does that make my mugging okay?

You've got a fucked up barometer for gauging right and wrong. To you, a lesser crime is not as wrong if a murder happened at the same time somewhere else.

Fox News' non-coverage is irrelevant to the ethics of this incident. It doesn't suddenly become a more serious crime if they decide to cover it.

Are you mistaking me for one of the snowflakes in the video who couldn't bear to hear a dissenting opinion? My feelings are not hurt, I'm just fucking pissed.

You just don't get it. As I said, everyone has been touting this occupation as more peaceful. The residents supposedly support them; merchants and restaurants are bringing food and supplies and everybody's singing Kumbaya and We Are the World. Yet, all it took was one guy entering their midst preaching and they told him he would die and then swarmed him like rats.

If you had your money stolen and someone got seriously physically hurt, that would be much worse than what happened to this guy.

I don't need Fox News to tell me if something is a big deal or not. I happen to think for myself. By the way, I seldom watch Fox news or any news anyway.

I know you're pissed. You have to be to whine this much about a non-story. Tissue?

Yes, I am pissed. Why? Because it won't there. A precedent has been set and now anytime a group of snowflakes gets their feelings hurt, they will barricade a section of the city off and disrupt traffic, commerce and the free movement of all other citizens.

If he wants to press charges, then he should do it. Not sure why you insist on me caring about something so meaningless.

Let me explain the inherent hypocrisy of your position. You keep saying it's a non-issue because the guy wasn't hurt. Thing is, the protesters weren't hurt either. His being there preaching was a non-issue and he neither touched, harmed or grabbed anyone yet they felt it necessary to mob him.

Have you even bothered to ask yourself why they reacted to his presence the way they did?
Have you bothered to ask yourself why one of them told him he would "die out here"? Would you have told him something like this?
Have you bothered to ask why they tried at first to prevent him from entering the (still public) area in the first place?

Any way you look at this the protesters were in the wrong. They are unlawfully occupying a public area that is supposed to be open to everyone and unlawfully tried to prevent a person from entering that area. They then unlawfully groped and manhandled him and then held him on the ground against his will.

You feel better now?

No answers?

Obviously you don't think it's a big deal. But you're too myopic to understand the implications and ramifications of this incident. By itself, it is no big deal. However, as I said, this will end up being just the first of many such protests and similar incidents in the future will not end so quietly.

I don't expect you to understand but I have a deep-seated sense of ethics and everything about this incident just grinds my gears. I myself would never presume to bar someone from entering a public area that is meant for everyone just because I don't agree with what they have to say. I would never lay my hands on another citizen unless it was in self defense or to give CPR or to help or whatever. And I would most certainly never, ever threaten someone with "You're going to die out here", again, just because I don't agree with what they have to say.

The obvious question for me and which apparently never occurred to you is: Why didn't they just leave him alone? What would it have hurt to let him stroll around and babble?

They threatened him for a reason. They tried to stop him for a reason and they mobbed him for a reason. What was that reason? Never mind that the guy wasn't hurt; there was a reason for their actions and it was not benevolent. That is my concern.

Do any of your questions change that or are you just venting to make yourself feel better?

By itself, no. But it does not bode well for the future of this country that our young people will feel free to bar other citizens from entering public places and threatening them and putting their hands on them to do so.

Nope. But don't take my word for it. Stay tuned, other shit like this is coming down the pike. There will be more incidents where mobs will take over sections of cities any time there's a cop shooting - justified or not - or anything they don't like and sooner or later, someone will be seriously hurt or killed. It may not happen tomorrow or a year or five years from now. But it will happen.

Other incidents will happen and they will have absolutely nothing to do with this.

There will be more occupations like this in the future because this one set a precedent. In that sense, any future incident in a similar situation can be attributed to this one. In which case, more incidents like this one with the pastor will occur and the law of averages multiplied by increasing tensions on both sides means someone is getting hurt or killed.

This is the first protest of its kind in this country (on this scale anyway) and was supposed to be different. Yet, on the very first time out, they already have someone getting threatened and manhandled.

I could be completely wrong about everything I've said and I truly hope I am. But knowing what I know about human nature, I doubt it.

Then why do you keep responding and why do you keep telling me he's okay when I never said he was hurt?

No, it doesn't. It may be why it was not considered newsworthy but it is not a non-story. Not to me.

Probably the reason it hasn't become news is that they are controlling who can enter the zone, including journalists and TV crews. They are somewhat distrustful of any news crew but they especially do not like Fox News. Fox News was there at one point but ended up having to leave because they kept harassing the cameraman.

What's more, the mainstream media keeps reporting this as a peaceful protest, or as one lackey quipped: a giant block party. While not as violent as the riots in other parts of the country, it is anything but peaceful.

USMB member ColonelAngus posted a string of Tweets from Andy Ngô on page #5 of this thread that tells a little more of the story. He has been in the zone (moving around incognito because he is viewed as an enemy. He was spotted at one point and was almost mobbed before he escaped). He reports that there have been assaults, arson, businesses looted, journalists assaulted, graffiti that calls for the death of police officers, rights being restricted such as photography in certain areas, etc.

If it hasn't become clear by now, I am totally against this occupation and this incident - as un-newsworthy as it may have been to mainstream media - is one of the reasons why. At any other time on any other day this pastor would have been left alone. People may have shouted at him and maybe tried to block his progress but chances are that no one would have put hands on him and held him down.

And, as we both agree, this story is not a big deal. Why you're so upset about this is bizarre. Not sure what you want from me at this point. I still don't care about this.

That's neat.

Yeah, I can see how one would think threatening violence, arson and assault are neat.

I don't loot.

And I don't cry.

I think I finally understand where you're coming from. It's not so much that you think it's a non-story. You do, but that's not the root of it. The root of it is that, not only do you see it as a non-story, you actually condone their actions. You support the occupation to the point that you are willing to overlook their unconstitutional and criminal behavior. You probably support the looting and burning, the assaults, the threats, the defacing of personal property, restricting the movements and actions of journalists, all of it.

Tell me I'm wrong.

So if I'm wrong, can I assume that you do not condone their actions against the pastor?

I don't condone it. I don't think it's a big deal either.

You were wrong.

Last edited:
That's it?

Do you care now?

You feel better now?

No answers?

That's neat.

I don't loot.

And I don't cry.

Tell me I'm wrong.

So you don't condone it on principle but you won't condemn it either because the guy wasn't hurt. Is that it?

You were wrong.

Yeah, you said that already.

That's it?

Do you care now?

You feel better now?

No answers?

That's neat.

I don't loot.

And I don't cry.

Tell me I'm wrong.

So you don't condone it on principle but you won't condemn it either because the guy wasn't hurt. Is that it?

You were wrong.

That's pretty close. Go with that.

"I think I finally understand where you're coming from. It's not so much that you think it's a non-story. You do, but that's not the root of it. The root of it is that, not only do you see it as a non-story, you actually condone their actions. You support the occupation to the point that you are willing to overlook their unconstitutional and criminal behavior. You probably support the looting and burning, the assaults, the threats, the defacing of personal property, restricting the movements and actions of journalists, all of it."

See how wrong you were? Pretty terrible. Maybe you shouldn't assume things.

Oh, you misunderstand me. I dont think protests will stop murderers. Im merely trying to walk you into logic, since you havent been able to find it on your own.

How the fuck is a protest supposed to stop future murderers? Explain that to us!

I know what you're trying to do. And it's not working. That's why you abandoned your ridiculous parent reform questioning.

Protesting change in the way police handle instances like this and demanding that the other three officers are held accountable. This will ensure that there is more transparency in how officers interact with people. Other officers in the future will not able to just go along with what their buddy officer says - they still have a responsibility to do what is right even when their fellow officer is wrong. By holding the other three accountable, it will send a message to future officers.

Now, what exactly do you want done in parent reform? I noticed that you abandoned that.
The officers were already held accountable a couple weeks ago. What makes you think you can stop future murderers by protesting? You still havent given an explanation for that. Why do you think future murderers will care that you guys stand in the street shouting and making fools of yourselves?

If the other three officers are convicted, then it will send a message to all other officers that they can be complicit to murder if they do not hold their own accountable. If police are pressured into policing their own, then there will be less murder.

I've answered your question. You completely ignored my question about parent reform.
Youre talking about the courts. Yeah, they get stuff done, but how do your protests help in any way? Murderers dont care when you guys shout in the streets, so why are you doing it?

Protests get the politicians on board to make policy changes in the way police operate. Congress has already pushed out a police reform bill that will make changes to choke-holds by police and will require data on police departments to help track misconduct. This likely would not have happened without the protests, at least not this quickly.

What do you want done with parent reform? You're avoiding that one like the plague, aren't ya? It's ok, I know why.
What policy change is going to stop a murderer? Murder is already illegal.

Transparency. Officers are more likely to act professionally when they know they are being monitored and will be held accountable for their actions.

Body cameras, for example, are much more used now as a result of recent protests. Additionally, the bill will use data to identify potential areas of concern for misconduct which will alert more investigations into police encounters.

Lastly, holding the other police accountable when their partner does a choke-hold will force them not to use that move and to actually do something when their fellow officer does.
These cops were being monitored. There is video of the entire event and plenty of witnesses.. How did monitoring help the situation? Also, all the cops have been held accountable. So again, what are your protest supposed to accomplish?

I answered your questions as clearly as I could have.

Now how about parent reform?
You havent explained how to prevent cops from murdering people. You cant prevent child molesters from kidnapping kids either.

They were already trained to not kneel on peoples necks, and yet he still did it. Training is obviously not a solution. You dont want cops to kill anyone. Great! Me either, but that is never going to happen. There is no law or training course that is going to stop people from committing murder. You have an unreasonable expectation that cannot ever possibly be met, and your fucking solution is to protest and burn shit down every few months? FUCK OFF!

Last edited:
That's it?

Do you care now?

You feel better now?

No answers?

That's neat.

I don't loot.

And I don't cry.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You were wrong.

Okay, I'll go with that. However, it does raise more questions.

If you do not condone their actions then does that mean you think they were wrong to do so? If so, why? If you don't think they were wrong to do so, why exactly do you not condone it?

"I think I finally understand where you're coming from. It's not so much that you think it's a non-story. You do, but that's not the root of it. The root of it is that, not only do you see it as a non-story, you actually condone their actions. You support the occupation to the point that you are willing to overlook their unconstitutional and criminal behavior. You probably support the looting and burning, the assaults, the threats, the defacing of personal property, restricting the movements and actions of journalists, all of it."

I didn't assume anything. I said "I THINK..I understand..." and then invited you to tell me I was wrong, which you did. If I had assumed and took my assumption to be fact, I wouldn't have qualified the first sentence with "I think...". Nor would I have asked you to tell me if I was wrong and even if I had, I would have assumed you were lying. I do not.

See how that works? Maybe you shouldn't misread things.

If there's any confusion on my part it's because all I've gotten from you (in spite of the fact you do not condone their actions) is: It's a non-story because Fox didn't report it and he wasn't hurt. You have said not one word up to this point about the right or wrong of it or about their motives.

That's it?

Do you care now?

If it happened to you? It's an assault, asshole

That's it?

Do you care now?

You feel better now?

No answers?

That's neat.

I don't loot.

And I don't cry.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You were wrong.

If you do not condone their actions then does that mean you think they were wrong to do so? If so, why? If you don't think they were wrong to do so, why exactly do you not condone it?

I didn't assume anything. I said "I THINK..I understand..." and then invited you to tell me I was wrong, which you did. If I had assumed and took my assumption to be fact, I wouldn't have qualified the first sentence with "I think...". Nor would I have asked you to tell me if I was wrong and even if I had, I would have assumed you were lying. I do not.

If there's any confusion on my part it's because all I've gotten from you (in spite of the fact you do not condone their actions) is: It's a non-story because Fox didn't report it and he wasn't hurt. You have said not one word up to this point about the right or wrong of it or about their motives.

Neat.

Don't care.

That's it?

Do you care now?

If it happened to you? It's an assault, asshole

Pretty mild assault. He can press charges if he wants. But he probably won't because there isn't much there.

Oh, you misunderstand me. I dont think protests will stop murderers. Im merely trying to walk you into logic, since you havent been able to find it on your own.

How the fuck is a protest supposed to stop future murderers? Explain that to us!

I know what you're trying to do. And it's not working. That's why you abandoned your ridiculous parent reform questioning.

Protesting change in the way police handle instances like this and demanding that the other three officers are held accountable. This will ensure that there is more transparency in how officers interact with people. Other officers in the future will not able to just go along with what their buddy officer says - they still have a responsibility to do what is right even when their fellow officer is wrong. By holding the other three accountable, it will send a message to future officers.

Now, what exactly do you want done in parent reform? I noticed that you abandoned that.
The officers were already held accountable a couple weeks ago. What makes you think you can stop future murderers by protesting? You still havent given an explanation for that. Why do you think future murderers will care that you guys stand in the street shouting and making fools of yourselves?

If the other three officers are convicted, then it will send a message to all other officers that they can be complicit to murder if they do not hold their own accountable. If police are pressured into policing their own, then there will be less murder.

I've answered your question. You completely ignored my question about parent reform.
Youre talking about the courts. Yeah, they get stuff done, but how do your protests help in any way? Murderers dont care when you guys shout in the streets, so why are you doing it?

Protests get the politicians on board to make policy changes in the way police operate. Congress has already pushed out a police reform bill that will make changes to choke-holds by police and will require data on police departments to help track misconduct. This likely would not have happened without the protests, at least not this quickly.

What do you want done with parent reform? You're avoiding that one like the plague, aren't ya? It's ok, I know why.

Transparency. Officers are more likely to act professionally when they know they are being monitored and will be held accountable for their actions.

Body cameras, for example, are much more used now as a result of recent protests. Additionally, the bill will use data to identify potential areas of concern for misconduct which will alert more investigations into police encounters.

Lastly, holding the other police accountable when their partner does a choke-hold will force them not to use that move and to actually do something when their fellow officer does.
These cops were being monitored. There is video of the entire event and plenty of witnesses.. How did monitoring help the situation? Also, all the cops have been held accountable. So again, what are your protest supposed to accomplish?

You havent explained how to prevent cops from murdering people. You cant prevent child molesters from kidnapping kids either.

They were already trained to not kneel on peoples necks, and yet he still did it. Training is obviously not a solution. You dont want cops to kill anyone. Great! Me either, but that is never going to happen. There is no law or training course that is going to stop people from committing murder. You have an unreasonable expectation that cannot ever possibly be met, and your fucking solution is to protest and burn shit down every few months? FUCK OFF!

Two of the officers were straight out of the academy. If they just got out of the academy and were never instructed on how and when to question a training officer who is murdering someone right in front of them, then they need to re-evaluate the way they're training new officers. They can fix that. It starts with transparency and accountability.

Trump just signed an executive order on police reform. That's what protests do.
I've answered your questions. You just don't like it. Tough shit.

That's it?

Do you care now?

You feel better now?

No answers?

That's neat.

I don't loot.

And I don't cry.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You were wrong.

Neat.

Don't care.

You keep saying you don't care but you keep coming back and responding. Methinks you're somewhat conflicted on this issue.

Two of the officers were straight out of the academy. If they just got out of the academy and were never instructed on how and when to question a training officer who is murdering someone right in front of them,

Now who's overreacting? Was it wrong what Chauvin did? Yes, according to established procedures. Should he be prosecuted? Yes, as far as employing banned procedures. Was it his intention to commit murder? No. You can't expect me to believe that during the course of trying to restrain Floyd, Chauvin decided to kill him right there in front of other officers and twenty people recording with their phones. That is completely absurd.

Jesus Christ people, get a grip.

That's it?

Do you care now?

You feel better now?

No answers?

That's neat.

I don't loot.

And I don't cry.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You were wrong.

Neat.

Don't care.

You keep saying you don't care but you keep coming back and responding. Methinks you're somewhat conflicted on this issue.

Ok. I'll give you one more post. Ask me whatever you want to ask me. I'll answer truthfully and to the best of my ability. Then I'm done with you.

You're getting too annoying for me to go any further than that. Your posts just come across as incessant whining about something that you're obviously very passionate about and I'm not.

Two of the officers were straight out of the academy. If they just got out of the academy and were never instructed on how and when to question a training officer who is murdering someone right in front of them,

Now who's overreacting? Was it wrong what Chauvin did? Yes, according to established procedures. Should he be prosecuted? Yes, as far as employing banned procedures. Was it his intention to commit murder? No. You can't expect me to believe that during the course of trying to restrain Floyd, Chauvin decided to kill him right there in front of other officers and twenty people recording with their phones. That is completely absurd.

I didn't say it was his intention to murder.

That's it?

Do you care now?

You feel better now?

No answers?

That's neat.

I don't loot.

And I don't cry.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You were wrong.

Neat.

Don't care.

Ok. I'll give you one more post. Ask me whatever you want to ask me. I'll answer truthfully and to the best of my ability. Then I'm done with you.

Answer the questions I've already asked. If you don't then I guess you're done with me. As you keep telling me, you don't care anyway.

You're getting too annoying for me to go any further than that. Your posts just come across as incessant whining about something that you're obviously very passionate about and I'm not.

You're obviously passionate about the Floyd case. Your posts just come across as incessant whining about something that you're obviously very passionate about and I'm not. Not for the same reasons anyway.

You attribute malice and intent to kill on the part of Chauvin and willful and knowing negligence and complicity on the part of the other officers when you have no evidence or proof of this. But you give me shit for criticizing the actions of some punks that you yourself do not condone.

The difference here is that I did not make shit up about their intentions. All I said was that it was wrong to restrain him and you apparently agree. However, the one aspect of this you are not willing to explore is why you don't condone it or why you think it was wrong.

That would take you down a path where you will actually have to condemn their actions. But you can't do that because they are there doing what they're doing precisely because of Floyd's death which you are passionate about. For whatever reason, you are unwilling or incapable of condemning wrong behavior on both sides.

Oh for Christ's sake. You just said "...murdering someone right in front of them." Murder is intent to kill. That's what the fucking word means.

Two of the officers were straight out of the academy. If they just got out of the academy and were never instructed on how and when to question a training officer who is murdering someone right in front of them, then they need to re-evaluate the way they're training new officers. They can fix that. It starts with transparency and accountability.

Who says they werent instructed? Now youre speculating. No reform is going to stop murderers, and you guys will still riot when some other criminal in the future dies because, this reform wont work! You cant reform away murder. You guys are demanding an impossibility.

Oh for Christ's sake. You just said "...murdering someone right in front of them." Murder is intent to kill. That's what the fucking word means.

Wrong again.

Minnesota law originally defined third-degree murder solely as depraved-heart murder ("without intent to effect the death of any person, caus[ing] the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life").[7][8]

609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.

"(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years."

Who says they werent instructed? Now youre speculating. No reform is going to stop murderers, and you guys will still riot when some other criminal in the future dies because, this reform wont work! You cant reform away murder. You guys are demanding an impossibility.

Well Trump just signed an executive order about police reform. Go tell him that it's useless. I, on the other hand, think it's a good step in the right direction. And I'm usually very critical of what he does.

Wrong again.

Minnesota law originally defined third-degree murder solely as depraved-heart murder ("without intent to effect the death of any person, caus[ing] the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life").[7][8]

609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.

"(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years."

Um, no. The operative term here being "depraved mind". You have no evidence of that. Neither do you have evidence that he had no regard for human life.

So, at this time, regardless of the scope of the law, you still have no basis on which to use the word "murder".

Forum List

Back