Pastor Jeffress: This President is the Most Faith Friendly President in History

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
God bless Donald Trump. Pastor Jeffress is a spiritual man of the faith who recognizes the holiness of our leader sent to us by God to save our nation from the evil path it was sent on by the Muslim former unconstitutional president Barack Obama, a non-natural born Citizen. Let there be no doubt that Trump's faith is real and his patriotism is from the heart.

Pastor Jeffress: This President is the Most Faith Friendly President in History - He Will Win Larger Majority of Christians in 2020 (VIDEO)

Last edited:
The heart has one job to pump blood through yer body it makes zero decision and holds no ability emotively to communicate..Trump is friendly to the Christian religion..Hallelujah..

The heart has one job to pump blood through yer body it makes zero decision and holds no ability emotively to communicate..Trump is friendly to the Christian religion..Hallelujah..

Your significant other must be impressed.

Your significant other must be impressed.
I don't have a twin but I am a Gemini..Trump patronizes the wealthy religious organizations, all for the tithing action in reverse...

Pastor Jeffress is correct. Trump is the most faith friendly president in decades. I don't know what Trump's faith is or even whether he has any faith. I know that he protects and fights for mine. That's all I care about.

Never have I heard a better confirmation that my choice to leave organized religion so long ago was the right one.
I am celebrating 42 years of free will and no church attendance..I think Trump has me beat with not attending church until he wanted to be president.

Last edited:
I wonder if “Pastor Jeffries” would mind it if Trump grabbed his daughter by the pussy? Has “Pastor Jeffries heard the one about two Corinthians walked into a bar...

If “Pastor Jeffries” gave a prayer at the Miss aUniverse pageant, would he walk into the dressing room while the contestants were dressing?

What sort of “faith” is he praising?

I wonder if “Pastor Jeffries” would mind it if Trump grabbed his daughter by the pussy? Has “Pastor Jeffries heard the one about two Corinthians walked into a bar...

If “Pastor Jeffries” gave a prayer at the Miss aUniverse pageant, would he walk into the dressing room while the contestants were dressing?

What sort of “faith” is he praising?
He had to give up the hookers to be president.

Never have I heard a better confirmation that my choice to leave organized religion so long ago was the right one.
I am celebrating 42 years of free will and no church attendance..

I’m into my 20+ years of avoiding organized religion as much as I can.
Even my Ma stopped going to church(Methodist) because of the people that attended.She was part of their group that took care of people going into hospice.

Forum List

Back