Pastor Warns If Dems Win Senate; LGBTQ People Will Be Given Rights -- Oh No!!!

This is why you reactionary cucks panic so much about possibly being in the minority in coming years -- you cucks have an ABSOLUTE FEAR of ever being in the minority -- its almost like you expect something bad to happen to minorities or something...

Wonder why

Blacks and Browns and Gays - OH MY!! :omg:

TheWizardofOz1.jpg

"[Franklin Graham] worried Democrats will give LGBTQ people civil rights, Friendly Atheist notes. He’s so concerned in fact, that he offered up a stern warning on Facebook. " “Christians who believe the Bible and live in Georgia — the soul of our nation is at stake,” he writes. “I ask you to rally to PRAY and VOTE in this run-off for the Senate --Then he brings up the Equality Act, which prohibits “discrimination on the basis of sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation,” and other issues. “Liberal, so-called progressives, immediately want to pass The Equality Act which is anything but equal,” he writes. “It is an attempt to rid our country of religious freedom protections."

What is it with conservatives and their desire to use government to deny the rights of people based on if they are gay or straight?? I mean, it wasn't that long ago when their desire to deny rights were solely focused on people of color -- but they lost that battle decades ago -- and so this is their last hope....if it wasn't for culture war BS, conservatives would be forced to offer policies as a way to win over voters -- but for now, this made up culture war is all they have......or as they call it "their way of life"
Another rightwing Christian bigot.
The black men and women and kids in working class/poor areas who laugh and call gay people names on the street are right wing Christian bigots?

This is why you reactionary cucks panic so much about possibly being in the minority in coming years -- you cucks have an ABSOLUTE FEAR of ever being in the minority -- its almost like you expect something bad to happen to minorities or something...

Wonder why

TheWizardofOz1.jpg
No one fucking cares... OH MY!
Leave others alone... OH MY!

Wonder why

TheWizardofOz1.jpg
No one fucking cares... OH MY!
Leave others alone... OH MY!

Don't pretend that you aren't suffering from Extreme Demographic Anxiety (EDA) and homophobia Beef. You are ;)

What rights don't they currently have?
Probably the right to not have people panic and freak out over them possibly having rights......

It wasn't that long ago when the Trump admin was actually trying to make it easier for folks to be fired based on sexual orientation....

"Trump submitted an amicus brief to the Supreme Court urging justices to allow LGBTQ people to be fired -- Title VII “does not bar discrimination because of sexual orientation.”

thats not a right,,
Um, yes it is a right.......

I missed the right to employment in the Constitution

Probably the right to not have people panic and freak out over them possibly having rights......

It wasn't that long ago when the Trump admin was actually trying to make it easier for folks to be fired based on sexual orientation....

"Trump submitted an amicus brief to the Supreme Court urging justices to allow LGBTQ people to be fired -- Title VII “does not bar discrimination because of sexual orientation.”

thats not a right,,

and I missed the right to fire employees based on their race, religion and sexual orientation thing....

Can you show it to me??

Then show me why you coward ass cucks are so reluctant to advocate for this type of discrimination outright instead of being a bitch and hiding behind faux freedom and faux liberty

"[Franklin Graham] worried Democrats will give LGBTQ people civil rights, Friendly Atheist notes. He’s so concerned in fact, that he offered up a stern warning on Facebook. " “Christians who believe the Bible and live in Georgia — the soul of our nation is at stake,” he writes. “I ask you to rally to PRAY and VOTE in this run-off for the Senate --Then he brings up the Equality Act, which prohibits “discrimination on the basis of sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation,” and other issues. “Liberal, so-called progressives, immediately want to pass The Equality Act which is anything but equal,” he writes. “It is an attempt to rid our country of religious freedom protections."

What is it with conservatives and their desire to use government to deny the rights of people based on if they are gay or straight?? I mean, it wasn't that long ago when their desire to deny rights were solely focused on people of color -- but they lost that battle decades ago -- and so this is their last hope....if it wasn't for culture war BS, conservatives would be forced to offer policies as a way to win over voters -- but for now, this made up culture war is all they have......or as they call it "their way of life"

graham and people like him do their damnedest to destroy the teachings of Jesus and the transcendent beauty and holiness of the Christian faith. The attempts of graham and his ilk to spray feces all over the sacred are unforgiveable. Christianity is not the only faith that comes under this sort of attack.

graham and people like him do their damnedest to destroy the teachings of Jesus and the transcendent beauty and holiness of the Christian faith. The attempts of graham and his ilk to spray feces all over the sacred are unforgiveable. Christianity is not the only faith that comes under this sort of attack.
They certainly do spend lots of time on shit Jesus said the LEAST about it while ignoring the shit he said the MOST....

Something tells me it aint about Jesus after all....

thats not a right,,

It’s right there next to “separation of church and state”, but before the part about only the military and police having guns. 1 paragraph down from “women have the right to an abortion”.

thats not a right,,

and I missed the right to fire employees based on their race, religion and sexual orientation thing....

Can you show it to me??

Then show me why you coward ass cucks are so reluctant to advocate for this type of discrimination outright instead of being a bitch and hiding behind faux freedom and faux liberty
I believe you have the right to hire and fire anyone for anything.
If you own a business, it’s yours. You can hire or not hire whoever you want. I believe you can also fire whoever you want.
Just curious, but Does the government have the right to dictate who you get to work for? Do they have the right to tell you where you are and are not allowed to work? Do you need their permission to quit a job?

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

FYI... you sound like a sad, angry little man.

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

If you own a business, it’s yours. You can hire or not hire whoever you want. I believe you can also fire whoever you want.
Just curious, but Does the government have the right to dictate who you get to work for? Do they have the right to tell you where you are and are not allowed to work? Do you need their permission to quit a job?

But I bet you whine like a bitch over your shit post being flagged on Twitter tho

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

Why don't you dic suckers campaign on your desire to discriminate against minorities then???

It will definitely explain why you cucks are so afraid of becoming one -- I would too if I was as insecure as you were...

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

Why don't you dic suckers campaign on your desire to discriminate against minorities then???

It will definitely explain why you cucks are so afraid of becoming one -- I would too if I was as insecure as you were...
they dont campaign on it because they dont believe in it,,,

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

But I bet you whine like a bitch over your shit post being flagged on Twitter tho
Strike.
I don’t have Twitter.
I don’t care to listen to peoples shit.

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

Strike.
I don’t have Twitter.
Yes you do.......

but I am use to Trumpers lying when their points get refuted

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

Strike.
I don’t have Twitter.
Yes you do.......

GREAT another fucking mind reader,,,

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

Who said I want to discriminate against minorities?
Poor biff the victim. Everybody is out to get him, society oppressed him. It’s just Biff versus “the man” aka whitey. The only one scared is you, little biff. That’s why you have the attitude you have. Because you were/are a scared little boy who grew to be an angry little man.
Keep on keepin it real, biff. Go on and fight the power, as those you are supposedly fighting never noticed or had bothered with you in the first place.

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

Strike.
I don’t have Twitter.
Yes you do.......

I do have Twitter?
This is news to me, little biff. Thanks for giving me the heads up.

thats not a right,,

Can you show it to me??

Strike.
I don’t have Twitter.
Yes you do.......

GREAT another fucking mind reader,,,
Did you know I have Twitter?
I was unaware as well, until Biff showed me the light.

Forum List

Back