Pathetic Obama Claims Credit For Trump Economic Boom

Obama is running his mouth claiming credit for the historic Trump economic boom, shocker. Biden is out there on the campaign trail also taking credit.

Both conveniently forget the Obama recovery was below average and most were predicting another recession when president Trump took over.

Both conveniently forget that Trump reversed all of Obama's economic policies.

How pathetic the left have become, 3 years into the Trump economic boom they try to steal the credit.

Trump fires back after Obama claims credit for economic boom: 'Con job'

Mr. Blues Legend I will talk to you straight facts, reality and honesty. I expect that you will do the same.

1. Obama inherited a bad economy. Worst recession in generations. That’s a fact.

2. Collapse of the real estate that stunned US economy recovery is one of primary reasons Obama administration slowed down economic growth. Millions of Americans bought a house they can’t afford. That’s a fact.

3. Republicans did everything they can to make Obama look bad from day one he stepped in the WH. That’s a fact.

Like I posted several times. Look at the the unemployment in 2013, 2014 looks bad. But look at the unemployment in 2015 5.1 and 2016 4.7.

Here comes Trump administration January 20, 2017. Trump didn’t do anything in 2017. Do you honestly believe that the economy will miraculously BOOOOM in 2017 without the effort of Obama’s economic growth?
Please explain.

Obama is running his mouth claiming credit for the historic Trump economic boom, shocker. Biden is out there on the campaign trail also taking credit.

Both conveniently forget the Obama recovery was below average and most were predicting another recession when president Trump took over.

How pathetic the left have become, 3 years into the Trump economic boom they try to steal the credit.

That is correct. Obama is the reason why we have a good economy today. It’s not because of Trump.
If Hillary, Cruz, Paul, Bush or Sanders was elected in 2016...... The economy still be this good. It’s not because of Trump.

Regarding bringing jobs back ( reshoring) to US. Look at the date of this link when it was published.
Manufacturing jobs was already coming back to US under Obama.
Jobs coming back to US it’s NOT because of Obama.
Jobs coming back to US it’s NOT because Trump.

Jobs coming back to US because that is the demand of our economy and better profits. Business owners makes decisions where the best to makes profits NOT because of the president.

Record number of manufacturing jobs returning to America - MarketWatch

BEHIND THE STOREFRONT
Record number of manufacturing jobs returning to America
By Andria Cheng
Published: May 1, 2015 1:45 pm ET

Made in the U.S.A. is hot again, and the number of manufacturing jobs that are returning to the U.S. — or coming to the U.S. for the first time — from overseas has hit a record level.

Sixty thousand manufacturing jobs were added in the U.S. in 2014, versus 12,000 in 2003, either through so-called reshoring, in which American companies bring jobs back to the U.S., or foreign direct investment, in which foreign companies move production to the U.S., according to a study from the Reshoring Initiative. In contrast, as many as 50,000 jobs were “offshored” last year, a decline from about 150,000 in 2003.

Don't forget that Mr. Obama spent most of his Presidency blaming his predecessor for the results of his own incompetence and malfeasance. I suppose it's not at all inconsistent with that, for him to now be trying to take credit for his successor's achievements.

I warned the Obama worshipers that Trump would make Obama look like the rank amateur that he was. Trillions of dollars sat on the sideline during the Obama regime, waiting for his stupid shit anti business policies to be overturned.

Absolutely

That is correct. Obama is the reason why we have a good economy today. It’s not because of Trump.
If Hillary, Cruz, Paul, Bush or Sanders was elected in 2016...... The economy still be this good. It’s not because of Trump.

So uninformed.

2018 List of Manufacturers that bring most of the jobs back. Note dates when they start moving like in 2014 or 2015.
Those jobs coming back has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Which manufacturers are bringing the most jobs back to America?

According to advocacy group Reshoring Initiative, the number of jobs being reshored by U.S. companies has increased more than tenfold since 2010. Each company has its own reasons for consolidating manufacturing operations in the United States, and the number of jobs and size of investment involved in the reshoring projects also vary by company.

So uninformed.

You know what. Instead of giving me your bullshit. Why not prove me where I’m uninformed or wrong.
Prove it.

The shitty economy Barry 'inherited'...he inherited from his own DEMOCRATS.
But he built on it successfully no matter WHO he inherited from...even with McConnell promising obstacles from Day one!
No, he didn't.

Again, Barry publicly admitted to having no clue how to accomplish what Trump has - he said it was impossible.

After driving manufacturing jobs out of the country he declared he was NOT going to try to get them back, that they were gone forever, saying this was the 'new morm' ....

THESE THINGS - BARRY HIMSELF IN HIS OWN WORDS - DESTROY YOUR FALSE CLAIM.

He did NOTHING for the American people.

He armed, financed, supplied, trained, protected, defended, pimped out or military to, paid ransoms to, and violated both Constitution and Law for the benefit of terrorists, Mexican Drug Cartels, Human / sex traffickers, MS13, and our nation's enemies like China, Iran, & Russia....

He did it to keep his promise of 'fundamentally changing' the United States, advancing his own agenda

He illegally spied on the whole f*ing country ... LITERALLY. He even spied on US Senators & USSC Justices....

He protected Hillary to keep her in the race, tried to prevent Trump from winning, deliberately set up and destroyed lives for power, and ordered a failed coup attempt....

He did NOTHING for this country.

He should be in GITMO with Hillary and his agency Directors.

Absolutely

Jobs not coming back according to Obama. That is correct 100%.

Like Walmart, Apple, Ford........ why should?
If they came back to US 100% like Ford. So how the hell we can compete Asian markets or overseas. Like Tesla.
Like Trump neck tie or Ford If those are made in US..... How can you compete overseas?

Good economy doesn’t last forever. Those companies that moved their operations US 100% from China because of good economy. So what happened if the economy turned sour? Lay off or close the business.

Here is Trump pushing we don’t need China. At the same time his products and Ivanka’s are made in China.
Talking about hypocrite.

U.S. Companies In China Get Caught In The Trade War Crossfire

When President Trump announced a new round of tariffs on Chinese imports last week, he made clear he was ready to sever ties between the United States and China, if necessary, to win the trade war.

"We don't need China," the president tweeted, "and, frankly, would be far better off without them."

But a growing number of American companies need China very much and stand to lose if the trade war lasts too long.

Mr. Blues Legend I will talk to you straight facts, reality and honesty. I expect that you will do the same.

1. Obama inherited a bad economy. Worst recession in generations. That’s a fact.

2. Collapse of the real estate that stunned US economy recovery is one of primary reasons Obama administration slowed down economic growth. Millions of Americans bought a house they can’t afford. That’s a fact.

3. Republicans did everything they can to make Obama look bad from day one he stepped in the WH. That’s a fact.

Like I posted several times. Look at the the unemployment in 2013, 2014 looks bad. But look at the unemployment in 2015 5.1 and 2016 4.7.

Here comes Trump administration January 20, 2017. Trump didn’t do anything in 2017. Do you honestly believe that the economy will miraculously BOOOOM in 2017 without the effort of Obama’s economic growth?
Please explain.

Obama?? Let me translate your post...:206: (excuses) :206: (excuses) :206: (excuses). I don't want to hear any whining and complaining and excuses, Obama begged the American people to pick him for this job. Pathetic that he didn't suck it up and do the job he begged to get vs constant excuses and blaming others. :eusa_hand:

2018 List of Manufacturers that bring most of the jobs back. Note dates when they start moving like in 2014 or 2015.

According to advocacy group Reshoring Initiative, the number of jobs being reshored by U.S. companies has increased more than tenfold since 2010. Each company has its own reasons for consolidating manufacturing operations in the United States, and the number of jobs and size of investment involved in the reshoring projects also vary by company.

STOP, Obama had 8 years, 90% of the media, historic 0% interest rates and trillions of dollars in Fed money to prop him up. Trump comes in and in only 3 years he's knocking it out of the park with none of those advantages. :eusa_hand:

So uninformed.

In reality if Hillary, Cruz, Paul, Bush or Sanders was elected in 2016. I can assure you that 100%........
1. The economy still be this good. It’s not because of Trump.

2. A lot better than Trump. Instead this country babysitting a lousy inept president liar like 10 yo kid. Look at the chaos and discombobulations in this country caused by this kid.

STOP, Obama had 8 years, 90% of the media, historic 0% interest rates and trillions of dollars in Fed money to prop him up. Trump comes in and in only 3 years he's knocking it out of the park with none of those advantages. :eusa_hand:

I asked you to deal with me in facts and reality. Give me facts.
Not your lying bullshit. Try again.

I gave you 100% facts and reality with links.

Please explain.

Obama?? Let me translate your post...:206: (excuses) :206: (excuses) :206: (excuses). I don't want to hear any whining and complaining and excuses, Obama begged the American people to pick him for this job. Pathetic that he didn't suck it up and do the job he begged to get vs constant excuses and blaming others. :eusa_hand:

I’m not giving you my excuses. Or any excuses. Those are straight facts. No bullshit.

You giving me your excuses. With no facts to back it up. Maybe you don’t even know or understand the unemployment rates.

Don't forget that Mr. Obama spent most of his Presidency blaming his predecessor for the results of his own incompetence and malfeasance. I suppose it's not at all inconsistent with that, for him to now be trying to take credit for his successor's achievements.

I warned the Obama worshipers that Trump would make Obama look like the rank amateur that he was. Trillions of dollars sat on the sideline during the Obama regime, waiting for his stupid shit anti business policies to be overturned.

Okay.
Give me any example of Obama anti business policies. Give me one.

Forum List

Back